AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-26, 14:58   Link #3241
cloud04
Scanlator

btw i heard from a friend..not sure if true but..madan has like a epilogue/short story kind..
like one story was elen locked tigre in a tower or something then mira rescued him but ended up doing the same thing..
Old 2013-10-26, 20:08   Link #3242
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
There is also Titta: "I won't lose" to Elen and the new rivalry between the pettanko and the boin Vanadis. Adding in the fact that Elizaveta knew Elen before they become Vanadis and Elizaveta's desire to expand her connections including Tigre an Elen's jealousy when it comes to other girls beside Titta and Lim. When they all gather for a confontation, expect someone to be knocked around like a baseball (hint: that person is the reason that they fight).
I expect skirmishes on Zchted itself that the reason it happens was only to fight over Tigre XD. If Tigre is there maybe they all want to embrace him at the same time~~
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 20:30   Link #3243
ngng
Elizaveta is Justice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I expect skirmishes on Zchted itself that the reason it happens was only to fight over Tigre XD. If Tigre is there maybe they all want to embrace him at the same time~~
Each girl will be like: "Who do you choose?". Tigre would want to run away but he can't because he had been seven-timing them (or is it eleven-timing if you include all the girls who appeared until now). If he can't anwser, expect the girls ganging up on him, but if he was to choose one girl, he would still get an earful from the other 10. If he said "I want all of you", maybe the girls would be satisfied, you think? They can all be one big happy family and enjoy knocking around their man like a volleyball. (for a cute joke, search for TEACH ME BARIBOO! if you haven't already known).
Elen: Lim, catch him!
Lim: Eleanora-sama, please stop fooling around.
Titta: Excuse me, Tigre-sama.
Sofya: Fufufu, how's my chest? Wow, you turn red. How cute!
Olga: Let him go, you big breast demon.
Mila: I can understand your feelings really well, Olga-dono. Sigh.
Tigre: Stop throwing me around!

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-26 at 21:07.
ngng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 21:21   Link #3244
Ramero

Quote:
Each girl will be like: "Who do you choose?". Tigre would want to run away but he can't because he had been seven-timing them (or is it eleven-timing if you include all the girls who appeared until now). If he can't anwser, expect the girls ganging up on him, but if he was to choose one girl, he would still get an earful from the other 10. If he said "I want all of you", maybe the girls would be satisfied, you think? They can all be one big happy family and enjoy knocking around their man like a volleyball. (for a cute joke, search for TEACH ME BARIBOO! if you haven't already known).
Elen: Lim, catch him!
Lim: Eleanora-sama, please stop fooling around.
Titta: Excuse me, Tigre-sama.
Sofya: Fufufu, how's my chest? Wow, you turn red. How cute!
Olga: Let him go, you big breast demon.
Mila: I can understand your feelings really well, Olga-dono. Sigh.
Tigre: Stop throwing me around!
Hahhaha that's quite a humor, but i'm sure there will be battle for Tigre's bride XD If Tigre becomes King then maybe one will remain as Queen and the others will be.. concubines O.o
Old 2013-10-26, 21:54   Link #3245
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
btw i heard from a friend..not sure if true but..madan has like a epilogue/short story kind..
like one story was elen locked tigre in a tower or something then mira rescued him but ended up doing the same thing..
That sounds funny as Bell and the One that really save him is Sophie or lim
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 05:03   Link #3246
setsuna86

Can someone help me translate this: クヌートス and ヴェスロ ?

Last edited by setsuna86; 2013-10-27 at 06:45.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 09:10   Link #3247
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Can someone help me translate this: クヌートス and ヴェスロ ?
クヌートス: Kunutosu (Cuntos)
ヴェスロ: Vuesuro (Vuestro)

Not sure about either of them, since they're in katakana they're foreign names? Not sure if they're real.
Old 2013-10-27, 09:29   Link #3248
dragon1412

no comment, this one is completely outside my ability. it's make me wonder again whether the author just randomly press keyboard when it's come to name.
dragon1412 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 09:36   Link #3249
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
no comment, this one is completely outside my ability. it's make me wonder again whether the author just randomly press keyboard when it's come to name.
Looking historically he's referenced kingdoms and cities in Europe historically. I can't find any close reference to those above but it seems like he's done quite a bit of research.
Old 2013-10-27, 10:58   Link #3250
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
クヌートス: Kunutosu (Cuntos)
ヴェスロ: Vuesuro (Vuestro)

Not sure about either of them, since they're in katakana they're foreign names? Not sure if they're real.
I forget to add that クヌートス is the furigana of Danseuse of the whip, which is one of the titles given to Elizavetta; and ヴェスロ is the furigina of a kind of ship used by pirates.
Hop this will help you.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 11:38   Link #3251
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
I forget to add that クヌートス is the furigana of Danseuse of the whip, which is one of the titles given to Elizavetta; and ヴェスロ is the furigina of a kind of ship used by pirates.
Hop this will help you.
クヌートス could be knout, a type of whip.
I have no idea about ヴェスロ, the closest sounding word is vessel, which is too general.
Old 2013-10-27, 12:01   Link #3252
Ramero

Quote:
Hop this will help you.
Maybe Frigate? That's one of close of meaning for furigina.
Old 2013-10-28, 04:14   Link #3253
dragon1412

no if it's was Frigate, there is no point in using ヴ and the last part won't match, judging by the cover, seem like Knout is the correct word for the 1st one.
dragon1412 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 04:36   Link #3254
Kutra

Maybe Felucca?
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 08:22   Link #3255
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Maybe Felucca?
Was pirate use that thing of ship?
Old 2013-10-28, 08:47   Link #3256
Kutra

Quote:
Was pirate use that thing of ship?
That ship was used by pirates in the Balkans.
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 17:44   Link #3257
ngng
Elizaveta is Justice!

If you like series with politic and war similarly to Madan, but without the magic aspect, I recommend Rakuin no Monshou novel and Shoukoku no Altair manga. I heard someone complained about the H-ness and proportion of girls in Madan, then you will be pleased to know there are almost no H-ness in those 2 series. Basically, they are plot-driven without the fanservice.
Old 2013-10-29, 19:49   Link #3258
Ramero

Quote:
If you like series with politic and war similarly to Madan, but without the magic aspect, I recommend Rakuin no Monshou novel and Shoukoku no Altair manga. I heard someone complained about the H-ness and proportion of girls in Madan, then you will be pleased to know there are almost no H-ness in those 2 series. Basically, they are plot-driven without the fanservice.
For Madan right now i prefer some skirmishes around Vanadis which the only reason is to have Tigre.

Or maybe when Tigre goes back, i want him to get beaten up as usual. Maybe by Lim or Ludmila that already beats him more than twice.
Old 2013-10-29, 20:21   Link #3259
ngng
Elizaveta is Justice!

Quote:
For Madan right now i prefer some skirmishes around Vanadis which the only reason is to have Tigre.

Or maybe when Tigre goes back, i want him to get beaten up as usual. Maybe by Lim or Ludmila that already beats him more than twice.
While I also like to read about those funny events, I prefer them to do those later. Right now they had the war with the demons and Muozinel and possiblly Zchted Civil War to worry about. If our main characters can settle these things then I don't mind some occasional jokes that go with them. Madan is about war and I read it mainly for those. Fanservice and love comedy can wait until later when Tigre become a royal consort or something. I enjoyed comedy and fanservice, but they don't have highest priority at the moment. I am more interested in the plot. I did make some jokes about characters, but I don't think the author will ever do it the way I did so I did it just for laugh.
Old 2013-10-29, 21:50   Link #3260
hamadaanime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamadaanime View Post
when will we can see volume 8
2013 or 2014
any news about volume 8 ?
hamadaanime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen