AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-08-12, 20:02   Link #4801
trojan13ic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Lu... Lunie?

OMFG! it seems like different kinds of fetishes are starting to come out to the surface! lol
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 22:35   Link #4802
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan13ic View Post
Lu... Lunie?

OMFG! it seems like different kinds of fetishes are starting to come out to the surface! lol
It wouldn't be that strange if something like Roland-Ko suddenly appears out of nowhere :v
__________________

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 23:02   Link #4803
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Secret :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Or vanadis weapon
__________________
I love both Kiniro no Corda, K-ON!! and GE/GC and High School DxD ^_^


kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 00:09   Link #4804
SineMora
Wait for it...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: In between time and space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Or vanadis weapon
Lavias getting jealous of Tigre for taking her Master, Arifal doesn't mind though.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 02:35   Link #4805
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St. Celestina
Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Lavias getting jealous of Tigre for taking her Master, Arifal doesn't mind though.
Maybe Mira was more care for Tigre compared to Lavias ever since she has a crush on him XD and Ellen is still treating Arifal same before and after meeting Tigre.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 12:15   Link #4806
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Maybe Mira was more care for Tigre compared to Lavias ever since she has a crush on him XD and Ellen is still treating Arifal same before and after meeting Tigre.
Ellen best girl :v Mira made the wrong choice trying to fight for tigre :v

Ellen - 7
Sophie - 5
Elizavetta - 3
Mira - 3
Tigre-ko - 2
Tir Na Fa - 2
Valentina - 2
Guinevere - 1
Lim - 1
Lunie The Dragon - 1 (So is the dragon a male or female? :v)
Regin - 1
Olga - 1
Sasha - 1
Teita - 1
__________________

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 10:12   Link #4807
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Official website has been updated with the rest of the cast:

Teita: Sumire Uesaka
Limlisha: Yuka Iguchi
Sophia Obertas: Ai Kayano
Ludmira Lurie: Mariya Ise
Alexandra Alshavin: Mikako Komatsu
Elizavetta Fomina: Yuu Kobayashi
Valentina Glinca Estes: Hitomi Harada
Narration: : Jurota Kosugi

Seeing that Valentina has a seiyuu while none for Olga, it's definitely ending at volume 5.
The cast is fine except for Elizavetta's. I don't think Kobayashi fits her.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 11:41   Link #4808
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Return of The Comeback
Hmm....Let's see:

1. sora amamiya could work but Sumire Uesaka id fine.
2. Yuka's A-Ok with me.
3. Good
4. I was expecting Miyuki Sawashiro But Mariya Ise is good.
5. Good
6. Setsuna from Negima, huh? She's fine is her characters are serious.
7. Good

I think this will be 2-cour, at least, 22 or 23 will be enough.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 12:50   Link #4809
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Official website has been updated with the rest of the cast:

Teita: Sumire Uesaka
Limlisha: Yuka Iguchi
Sophia Obertas: Ai Kayano
Ludmira Lurie: Mariya Ise
Alexandra Alshavin: Mikako Komatsu
Elizavetta Fomina: Yuu Kobayashi
Valentina Glinca Estes: Hitomi Harada
Narration: : Jurota Kosugi

Seeing that Valentina has a seiyuu while none for Olga, it's definitely ending at volume 5.
The cast is fine except for Elizavetta's. I don't think Kobayashi fits her.
well valentina doesnt have much to say anyway XD
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 08:38   Link #4810
Seshiru
Hatchling
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Just did a 9 vol marathon over 2 days. Gotta say I love this LN, can't wait to see the anime.
We're having a best girl poll? 1 vote for Ellen
Seshiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 08:58   Link #4811
Eijigawa
Half-assed Nightmare~
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Madan no Ou to Vanadis (魔弾の王と戦姫) anime OP will be sung by Konomi Suzuki (No Game No Life OP) & ED by Hitomi Harada (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance & Machine Doll OP) !!!

Source: http://www.lisani.jp/news/id98152
__________________
Eijigawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 10:03   Link #4812
justpassingby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Alexandra Alshavin: Mikako Komatsu
My waifu ٩( ᐛ )و

And then I saw the character info from wikipedia
Quote:
...享年21歳。
( ・᷄д・᷅ )

After Kaminai, I've become smarter for my own good before choosing a LN to follow. I'll probably watch the anime though.
__________________
一生 忘れられないよ ずっとずっと 大事な贈り物
一生 忘れられないよ きっときっと こいつは宝物
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 04:02   Link #4813
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshiru View Post
Just did a 9 vol marathon over 2 days. Gotta say I love this LN, can't wait to see the anime.
We're having a best girl poll? 1 vote for Ellen
Ellen - 8 (Updated)
Sophie - 5
Elizavetta - 3
Mira - 3
Tigre-ko - 2
Tir Na Fa - 2
Valentina - 2
Guinevere - 1
Lim - 1
Lunie The Dragon - 1
Regin - 1
Olga - 1
Sasha - 1
Teita - 1


YEA YEA ELLEN BEST GIRL!!!
__________________

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 04:36   Link #4814
senjiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: tsundere hater
I am very surprised this poll still go on( mods close....)
But i read lunie? And vanadis weapon? Hell whats going on? Next someone will say the bow..
Annime is for this year?
My vote still go to Ellen ...
__________________
We want the white stuff inside of you takamiya-kun,....
-tampopo, tampopo if you say so dont takamiya-kun made the wrong idea?
-hun?
-nothing leave me alone...
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 06:22   Link #4815
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St. Celestina
I hope there will be a nendoroid soon for Madan No Ou To Vanadis :3

I want the collection of the seven vanadis for figures
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 07:06   Link #4816
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
I am very surprised this poll still go on( mods close....)
But i read lunie? And vanadis weapon? Hell whats going on? Next someone will say the bow..
Annime is for this year?
My vote still go to Ellen ...
I am still hoping for it not to close :v i mean who doesn't like to see their best girls on this?..But have you voted before? If so i will edit immediately... And the Lunie and vanadis weapon being inside the poll..is well...mainly a joke..but since people want them in...yea :v

Ellen - 9 (Updated)
Sophie - 5
Elizavetta - 3
Mira - 3
Tigre-ko - 2
Tir Na Fa - 2
Valentina - 2
Guinevere - 1
Lim - 1
Lunie The Dragon - 1
Regin - 1
Olga - 1
Sasha - 1
Teita - 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I hope there will be a nendoroid soon for Madan No Ou To Vanadis :3

I want the collection of the seven vanadis for figures
There was one where Ellen's figure was being sold at a tremendously high price due to the details (...You know... skirt designs and stuff :v) like at 200+ or something.
__________________

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 18:37   Link #4817
thatoneguy
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
one vote for ellen pls
__________________
“Lechery is my strength! Lechery is my justice!”
-Issei Hyoudou-
thatoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 03:30   Link #4818
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
one vote for ellen pls
And nobody believes me that Ellen is best girl :v

Ellen - 10 (Updated)
Sophie - 5
Elizavetta - 3
Mira - 3
Tigre-ko - 2
Tir Na Fa - 2
Valentina - 2
Guinevere - 1
Lim - 1
Lunie The Dragon - 1
Regin - 1
Olga - 1
Sasha - 1
Teita - 1
__________________

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 04:17   Link #4819
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St. Celestina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
There was one where Ellen's figure was being sold at a tremendously high price due to the details (...You know... skirt designs and stuff :v) like at 200+ or something.
Whaaattt!? $200+ or 200 pounds ++? @@ You gotta be kidding me!?

But why only Ellen? I want 7 Vanadis directly XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 07:15   Link #4820
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Whaaattt!? $200+ or 200 pounds ++? @@ You gotta be kidding me!?

But why only Ellen? I want 7 Vanadis directly XD
Its USD i believe. And it is unpainted. You have to paint it yourself if i am not wrong but the areas have been outlined nicely if i remember correctly.

And...I think ellen is the popular one within the 7 vanadis so she has a figure crafted? Dunno :v
__________________

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.