AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-11-03, 11:25   Link #721
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
I think you overlook the countries other than Brune and Zhcted. They no doubt have their own magical weapons and abilities and that completely messes up your theory
I agree with your point. But also these weapons are only in the Brune and Zhcted. Who knows what other contries will have? It's not like there are only 10 Gods in the world. More number of people more Gods
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 22:04   Link #722
Ddraig
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Another manga mini chapter is out. WARNING: CONTAIN LOTS OF FAN SERVICE. I give it 10/10 >.>.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 23:23   Link #723
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Completely unnecessary fanservice. That conversation happens in Ellen's office, not at the well!
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 00:12   Link #724
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
^Ehhh, I don't know where I lie on that statement
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 08:10   Link #725
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
ahh....
i can't wait for translatio or summaries like vol 1 and 3.
but from what i read summary at least until vol 3 3 vanadis starting liking ellen and lumria
__________________
fazri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 11:10   Link #726
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
The summaries for Volumes 2, 4, and 5 posted on jcafe are quite in depth, if I recall correctly. I have only glanced at the volume 4/5 summaries because I did not want anything to ruin the actual experience of reading, but they looked quite long.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 21:43   Link #727
Zoalq123
The READER
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Even i don't know
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
The summaries for Volumes 2, 4, and 5 posted on jcafe are quite in depth, if I recall correctly. I have only glanced at the volume 4/5 summaries because I did not want anything to ruin the actual experience of reading, but they looked quite long.
There are???I could only find the summary of vol 2 but no clue of 4 or 5.
Currently i reading the cinese version of this novel and beleive me it is pretty hard just to correct the names of character and all
Zoalq123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 02:53   Link #728
noobarta
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoalq123 View Post
There are???I could only find the summary of vol 2 but no clue of 4 or 5.
Currently i reading the cinese version of this novel and beleive me it is pretty hard just to correct the names of character and all
Did this on jcafe few moments ago but I'll copy and paste it again
Spoiler for links:
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 07:26   Link #729
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
Did this on jcafe few moments ago but I'll copy and paste it again
Spoiler for links:
Spoiler for beacuse it's a spoiler:
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 09:49   Link #730
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Spoiler for beacuse it's a spoiler:
Spoiler for Da King of Beerz:
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 11:38   Link #731
Menthuss
INFERNO DIVIDER!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Am I the only one who gets annoyed at the harem cliches in the story? I feel the novel would be so much better if it didn't have those forced harem events (main character seeing pretty much every girl naked/sexually harasses her in some way and the other girls subsequently finding out, large (almost ridiculous) amount of girls being interested in Tigre).

I used to watch anime/read manga and got really tired of the elements I just mentioned. When watching an anime that was based of a LN series and hearing people complain that there was way more fanservice/harem antics than there was in the novels, I got the impression that the novels had better writing than the anime version did (aka less shoehorned fan-service).

At first I thought this was indeed the case with Madan no Ou to Vanadis but as I continue to go through the novels (and read the summaries) I keep seeing those terrible harem antics pop up. Am I honestly the only one bothered by this?
Menthuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 15:17   Link #732
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
will n0m@n assume this project? i mean a bunch of people voted and madan no ou was amongst the top 4 right? that means we can see more translations soon? *0*
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 15:58   Link #733
Ghanw
(-_-)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Somewhere
^Unfourtunatly n0m@n is not doing this for his next project, his next project is on his BT page ( Code-Zero), which is "Full Metal Panic! Another."
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 18:43   Link #734
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menthuss View Post
Am I the only one who gets annoyed at the harem cliches in the story? I feel the novel would be so much better if it didn't have those forced harem events (main character seeing pretty much every girl naked/sexually harasses her in some way and the other girls subsequently finding out, large (almost ridiculous) amount of girls being interested in Tigre).

I used to watch anime/read manga and got really tired of the elements I just mentioned. When watching an anime that was based of a LN series and hearing people complain that there was way more fanservice/harem antics than there was in the novels, I got the impression that the novels had better writing than the anime version did (aka less shoehorned fan-service).

At first I thought this was indeed the case with Madan no Ou to Vanadis but as I continue to go through the novels (and read the summaries) I keep seeing those terrible harem antics pop up. Am I honestly the only one bothered by this?
Well, it's inevitable to see harem antics in these kind of stories. After all, this LN is from MF Bunko label which is well known for abusing harem cliche (Please tell me which LN from MF Bunko that don't belong to harem genre).
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 21:48   Link #735
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
^Unfourtunatly n0m@n is not doing this for his next project, his next project is on his BT page ( Code-Zero), which is "Full Metal Panic! Another."
then what was that voting for?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 22:02   Link #736
Ghanw
(-_-)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Somewhere
^n0m@n said he will choose what he wants to do out of the top 4 of the poll, and this poll was based on the facebook BT poll instead of the BT poll due to poll spamming.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 22:21   Link #737
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
^n0m@n said he will choose what he wants to do out of the top 4 of the poll, and this poll was based on the facebook BT poll instead of the BT poll due to poll spamming.
I am surprise by that choice, though it is Nom@N's choice after all. Still it is going to be quite a while I think, Nom@n probably wants to get all the volumes caught up in High School DXD and soon vol 14 is coming out and vol 15 soon after, mix in Spring semester it is going to be quite a while.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 22:36   Link #738
Ghanw
(-_-)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Somewhere
@Reaper I was also suprised by the choice, i am interested in that series but i have no idea what the setting for the volumes before and yes with mid term tests with assingments it is going to be a while before n0m@n can officially start.
I like how Code-Zero/ n0m@n's avatar on BT is a pic from Madan no Ou to Vanadis.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 22:38   Link #739
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
then what was that voting for?
Wait a min, the poll had ended since long time ago and you had realized just now?

N0m@n chose FMP btw even though some people (including me) kinda disappointed with his choice.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 22:42   Link #740
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Well I already read the current translation of the entire series already, I already know the ending of the Full Metal Panic series though the translation were not the best unfortunately.

Oh I better stop getting off topic before the Moderators put my head in a Guillotine. I was interested in Maden no Ou to Vanadis, it is pretty good with the summaries I have seen so far. The manga are also interesting, if Nom@N was doing this I would love to make discussions for people.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.