AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-19, 14:16   Link #501
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega27 View Post
Heya Log, just a quick question.

Who else, other than Tina, does Kisara fight seriously? I'm really into swordswomen fights (thus why Kisara is at the top of my BB list). I know she has small scuffles with Miori. But is there anyone else she fights seriously in the LN that is not Tina?

And just something else, is Syouma a Mechanical Soldier like Rentaro?
Volume 4 she fights srsly against gastrea iirc.

No for your second question.

Spoiler for although...:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 17:40   Link #502
Mega27

Interesting. I just hope the anime does not jump over her fights, seeing as they are giving her little to no attention at all. >.>

Spoiler for MS:

Thanks for the answers~

EDIT: Chapter 16 is out!

Last edited by Mega27; 2014-04-20 at 16:40.
Mega27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 00:47   Link #503
45nm

Based on manga ch 17, is rentarou are high level gastrea or what?
He's using soo much injection and not turn into monster?

If it luck only?
45nm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 01:26   Link #504
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45nm View Post

If it luck only?
I think it has something to do with his limbs. They're super-Varanium (at least thats what Log called it...) and may have suppressed it somehow.
Old 2014-04-21, 05:09   Link #505
Hell_ping
The Restless FTL

Once each episode airs, someone please post a summary of the episode on my talk page so that I can pace myself (My exams are coming up this week.)

I'll still be faster than the manga anyway.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 09:24   Link #506
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45nm View Post

If it luck only?
I asked this before, but I doubt it was pure luck considering this is all biological. There's clearly something special about his body.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 09:34   Link #507
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I asked this before, but I doubt it was pure luck considering this is all biological. There's clearly something special about his body.
There's only a CHANCE of turning into a gastrea if he used to syringe,even if he overused it. It isn't absolutely positive that he would turn into one. So ultimately, it is pure luck that he didn't turn into one after he used it.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 09:35   Link #508
GenesiD

This may have been answered before but I can't seem to find the info. How many volumes does the anime plan on covering?
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 09:42   Link #509
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
There's only a CHANCE of turning into a gastrea if he used to syringe,even if he overused it. It isn't absolutely positive that he would turn into one. So ultimately, it is pure luck that he didn't turn into one after he used it.
It was 20% for using just one and Sumire stated that using the rest would just turn him into a Gastrea. The probability of using the rest was never exactly stated.
Old 2014-04-21, 10:39   Link #510
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Actually, no. It was a 20% chance with one vial. It was a 40% chance with two. He used five. He should have been a Gastrea even through plot armor at that point.
Old 2014-04-21, 10:42   Link #511
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Actually, no. It was a 20% chance with one vial. It was a 40% chance with two. He used five. He should have been a Gastrea even through plot armor at that point.
I don't know about biology, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that. The chances of turning into a gastrea should have gone up exponentially taking multiple vials simultaneously if the effects of the previous one didn't wear off.
Old 2014-04-21, 10:51   Link #512
Zakoo

Depends of kinetics laws, dissociation constant, ratio concentration of bound ligand to unbound ligand.

We are talking about changing DNA (the very gastraea transformation is false to begin with), so it's like arguing over sand.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 11:39   Link #513
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I don't know about biology, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that. The chances of turning into a gastrea should have gone up exponentially taking multiple vials simultaneously if the effects of the previous one didn't wear off.
Yeah, biology fail. But that's how Log said it worked in the LN. Anyway, the point was that he should be going monster now, but isn't.
Old 2014-04-21, 13:52   Link #514
Log

Quote:
I think it has something to do with his limbs. They're super-Varanium (at least thats what Log called it...) and may have suppressed it somehow.
Naw if the limbs did someone (Sumire) would've would've noted that. I doubt she would miss such a important detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
This may have been answered before but I can't seem to find the info. How many volumes does the anime plan on covering?

Quote:
This is the most likely answer.

The other answer is Rentaro is special biologically which I speculated before.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, biology fail. But that's how Log said it worked in the LN. Anyway, the point was that he should be going monster now, but isn't.
I don't recall saying that however if I did before I apologize for misinformation.

It's only been stated that there's a 20% chance that the user would turn into Gastrea. It's unknown how much does more then one injection increases that chance.
Old 2014-04-21, 23:34   Link #515
Esclair

Anyone else reminded of Kazuma from Scryed?
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 22:45   Link #516
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Naw if the limbs did someone (Sumire) would've would've noted that. I doubt she would miss such a important detail.

This is the most likely answer.

The other answer is Rentaro is special biologically which I speculated before.

I don't recall saying that however if I did before I apologize for misinformation.

It's only been stated that there's a 20% chance that the user would turn into Gastrea. It's unknown how much does more then one injection increases that chance.
Hi Log-san, two quick questions here, I keep searching to confirm the number of episodes of the adaptation but canīt find anything, do you know if this going to be 1 cour or 2 cour?.

The other thing is that I heard Kisara say that the Stage 5 are only 11 in existence, 11!? Just how powerful are those bastards!? Canīt the armies just nuke them, since they are so huge I doubt they can dodge a nuclear strike.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 00:35   Link #517
Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Hi Log-san, two quick questions here, I keep searching to confirm the number of episodes of the adaptation but canīt find anything, do you know if this going to be 1 cour or 2 cour?.
Idk tbh.

I haven't even seen one episode yet since I'm the type to watch everything at once instead of waiting.

Quote:
The other thing is that I heard Kisara say that the Stage 5 are only 11 in existence, 11!? Just how powerful are those bastards!? Canīt the armies just nuke them, since they are so huge I doubt they can dodge a nuclear strike.
IIRC it's stated that they can even regen from nukes so yeah their ridiculously strong. In Black Bullet universe their top tiers along with the top ranked initiators.
Old 2014-04-23, 00:49   Link #518
haseo0408

Quote:
Idk tbh.

I haven't even seen one episode yet since I'm the type to watch everything at once instead of waiting.

IIRC it's stated that they can even regen from nukes so yeah their ridiculously strong. In Black Bullet universe their top tiers along with the top ranked initiators.
They can regenerate from a nuclear strike!!?? Thatīs carzy! Has any of those monster been killed or they just doing their job destroying humanity one city at the time like always?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 01:18   Link #519
Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
They can regenerate from a nuclear strike!!?? Thatīs carzy! Has any of those monster been killed or they just doing their job destroying humanity one city at the time like always?.
It was stated by that the top ranked initiator took down a stage 5.

Also as Rentaro showed you can barely take down a stage 5 by accelerating a varinum fist to 5% of light speed. Not to sure how much energy is produced but I'm sure it's higher then nukes. Theory of relativity and all that.
Old 2014-04-23, 06:51   Link #520
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
It was stated by that the top ranked initiator took down a stage 5.

Also as Rentaro showed you can barely take down a stage 5 by accelerating a varinum fist to 5% of light speed. Not to sure how much energy is produced but I'm sure it's higher then nukes. Theory of relativity and all that.
It's comparable to a nuke. Depends on the mass of Rentaro's fist.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko