AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-26, 23:53   Link #61
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WIGGINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
I could only read very little from the original volumes, due to my very bad understanding of Japanese. I also read some spoilers and wiki, so I know a little bit, but not much. BTW, is it true that in vol. 4,
Spoiler for Kisara:
I don't know actually.

Like I mentioned earlier, I only read chapter 1 of volume 4.

Hemisphere can likely answer the question considering he read volume 4 completely.

Anyways finishing off chapter 3 today!

Just going to comment that god I hated summarizing this part due to how hard it is to summarize. I can’t help but notice that the difficulty of summarizing goes up whenever Rentaro talks to smart people (Sumire being the prime example).

This part is entirely filled with conversations with a 200 IQ loli.

Yeah………..

Anyways enjoy!

Spoiler for volume 1 chapter 3 part 3:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 17:42   Link #62
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
I don't know actually.

Like I mentioned earlier, I only read chapter 1 of volume 4.

Hemisphere can likely answer the question considering he read volume 4 completely.

Anyways finishing off chapter 3 today!

Just going to comment that god I hated summarizing this part due to how hard it is to summarize. I can’t help but notice that the difficulty of summarizing goes up whenever Rentaro talks to smart people (Sumire being the prime example).

This part is entirely filled with conversations with a 200 IQ loli.

Yeah………..

Anyways enjoy!

Spoiler for volume 1 chapter 3 part 3:
Thanks for the summaries! Can you please spoil me on a few things? Judging from the novel illustrations, I'm assuming that
Spoiler for Speculation:
, but what I really want to know is does he end up getting that huge reward? Does Rentaro ever become famous and are his company's financial problems ever solved?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 00:17   Link #63
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WIGGINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Thanks for the summaries! Can you please spoil me on a few things? Judging from the novel illustrations, I'm assuming that
Spoiler for Speculation:
, but what I really want to know is does he end up getting that huge reward? Does Rentaro ever become famous and are his company's financial problems ever solved?
Spoiler for spoilers:


Now onto chapter 4. Boy this one is even longer then chapter 3 part 2.

And difficult to summarize.

At some points I just said screw it and translated it instead.

Enjoy!

Spoiler for volume 1 chapter 4 part 1:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 01:42   Link #64
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
what is heavens ladder?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 22:07   Link #65
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:


Now onto chapter 4. Boy this one is even longer then chapter 3 part 2.

And difficult to summarize.

At some points I just said screw it and translated it instead.

Enjoy!

Spoiler for volume 1 chapter 4 part 1:
oh damn.

btw wont that old man who's the adviser of the ruler even bother to help his own former student? include the him being an asshole part.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 00:00   Link #66
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WIGGINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
what is heavens ladder?
Spoiler for heaven's ladder:


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
oh damn.

btw wont that old man who's the adviser of the ruler even bother to help his own former student? include the him being an asshole part.
Spoiler for Kikunojyo Tendo:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 00:55   Link #67
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
hmm so can is the heavens ladder rentaros weapon or is it another weapon that rentaro is borrowing?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 01:01   Link #68
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WIGGINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
hmm so can is the heavens ladder rentaros weapon or is it another weapon that rentaro is borrowing?
Spoiler for er:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 01:20   Link #69
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
oh no wonder rentaro killed the level 5 , thanks but if rentaro used heaven ladder and kill lv 5 and got promoted does that mean if another guy who might be ip rank 120000 used it he would be ranked up to 1000?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 01:33   Link #70
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WIGGINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
oh no wonder rentaro killed the level 5 , thanks but if rentaro used heaven ladder and kill lv 5 and got promoted does that mean if another guy who might be ip rank 120000 used it he would be ranked up to 1000?
Spoiler for eh:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 01:35   Link #71
Iggy_Pop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanks for the hard work as always. BTW, about vol. 3, I know that some of the IP pairs including Rentaro/Enju gathered together. Can you tell me the reason?
Also,
Spoiler for Shouma:
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 01:50   Link #72
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WIGGINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Thanks for the hard work as always. BTW, about vol. 3, I know that some of the IP pairs including Rentaro/Enju gathered together. Can you tell me the reason?
Also,
Spoiler for Shouma:
Spoiler for volume 3 spoilers:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 02:02   Link #73
Iggy_Pop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Spoiler for volume 3 spoilers:
Spoiler for vol 3:

I'm definitely a supporter of Rentaro x Kisara, hopefully they end up together.
I'm really hoping this will be animated someday by a good studio who has a good budget
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 15:56   Link #74
Zerohero
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Poland
what happened later with Kayo Senju..
Zerohero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 17:25   Link #75
Iggy_Pop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerohero View Post
what happened later with Kayo Senju..
From what I know
Spoiler for Kayo:

Last edited by Iggy_Pop; 2013-04-29 at 18:35.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 20:58   Link #76
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
How did rentaro beat tina? isnt she stronger than enju?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 23:46   Link #77
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WIGGINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Spoiler for vol 3:

I'm definitely a supporter of Rentaro x Kisara, hopefully they end up together.
I'm really hoping this will be animated someday by a good studio who has a good budget
Spoiler for Katagiri:


That’s good that you like Rentaro x Kisara because like I said it’s the most likely pairing. Rentaro x Enju leads somewhere behind.

The rest aren’t really possible unless both Kisara and Enju die or something.

Which is a shame because I like Rentaro x Seitenshi and Rentaro x Miora. One has an interesting chemistry with each other while the other is amusing.

Although the pairing I would like to see the most is Rentaro x Sumire if because it’ll be hilarious if it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerohero View Post
what happened later with Kayo Senju..



Spoiler for Kayo:


Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
How did rentaro beat tina? isnt she stronger than enju?
Spoiler for tina vs rentaro:



Anyways onto volume 1 chapter 4 part 2. Easy chapter to summarize. Except the Enju and Rentaro conversation at the end.

Hard to capture the emotional value of it so I translated it instead.

Hahahaha……..

Enjoy.

Spoiler for volume 1 chapter 4 part 2:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 23:52   Link #78
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: 大陸の片隅
It's those FUCK YEAH moments that really get you fistpumping the air. And then that foreshadowing to bring you down back, hard.

God, I just love how bipolar this series is.

Once again, awesome job (even though you're probably sick of reading that at this point, I mean it with all sincerity)!
__________________
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 00:53   Link #79
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
whoah rentaro said dont say that out loud so i guess he really does like kisara?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 08:19   Link #80
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Spoiler for Katagiri:


That’s good that you like Rentaro x Kisara because like I said it’s the most likely pairing. Rentaro x Enju leads somewhere behind.

The rest aren’t really possible unless both Kisara and Enju die or something.

Which is a shame because I like Rentaro x Seitenshi and Rentaro x Miora. One has an interesting chemistry with each other while the other is amusing.

Although the pairing I would like to see the most is Rentaro x Sumire if because it’ll be hilarious if it happens.






Spoiler for Kayo:




Spoiler for tina vs rentaro:



Anyways onto volume 1 chapter 4 part 2. Easy chapter to summarize. Except the Enju and Rentaro conversation at the end.

Hard to capture the emotional value of it so I translated it instead.

Hahahaha……..

Enjoy.

Spoiler for volume 1 chapter 4 part 2:
Damn. That's a rush. Thanks, Log.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dengeki bunko

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.