AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-21, 21:11   Link #841
Ap1001
Observer of fantasies

Total shitstorm on most black bullet forums, especially the ones in china since they have the translated version of all novels up to volume 6. I would say the English forum have it good since this side at least watch the terrible anime version first, but if you seem the source you wouldn't be able to stand the adaptation since it is so awful. Anyway I'm back, might continue the spoiler for volume 3 before the anime start on it if I have time. Anyway for Saitake, Rand is not really on his payroll, he actually didn't plan this it was the people under him and they only paid for this one time assassination. Since he didn't consider seitenshi to be an opponent in the first place he wouldn't bother making her "disappear".
Spoiler for Rand:
Ap1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 21:16   Link #842
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap1001 View Post
Total shitstorm on most black bullet forums, especially the ones in china since they have the translated version of all novels up to volume 6. I would say the English forum have it good since this side at least watch the terrible anime version first, but if you seem the source you wouldn't be able to stand the adaptation since it is so awful. Anyway I'm back, might continue the spoiler for volume 3 before the anime start on it if I have time. Anyway for Saitake, Rand is not really on his payroll, he actually didn't plan this it was the people under him and they only paid for this one time assassination. Since he didn't consider seitenshi to be an opponent in the first place he wouldn't bother making her "disappear".
Spoiler for Rand:
I see. Is Tina really that special? She's supposedly a mechanized cursed child, but I didn't see any varanium enhancements.

Last edited by bakato; 2014-05-21 at 22:33.
bakato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 22:32   Link #843
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I see. Is Tina really that special? She's supposedly a mechanized crused child, but I didn't see any varanium enhancements.
Since Rand was one of the scientists of the New Humanity Program, Rand probably left the program with the varanium augmentation knowledge for his mechanized soldiers program.

Tina couldn't die easily was probably because she was augmented with varanium implants.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 23:37   Link #844
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
The arrangement ended up not really working out. For your questions, ummm.
No
Yes
Yes
No.
I'll bet it didn't work out since Kisara knew the guy tried to screw over Rentarō lol. Thanks for the info. Just another quick question as you have read so far but does Seitenshi have feeling for Rentarō? For some reason I can't help think that she is also a Cursed Child...
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 23:57   Link #845
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
I'll bet it didn't work out since Kisara knew the guy tried to screw over Rentarō lol. Thanks for the info. Just another quick question as you have read so far but does Seitenshi have feeling for Rentarō? For some reason I can't help think that she is also a Cursed Child...
How would a 16-year-old girl turn out to be a cursed child? Good lord, no. She's not one of them. As cursed children typically can't reach adolescent stage.

And yes, it has been noted that the princess do have feelings for Rentaro in vol 7. And I'm aware that it was start developing since in the midpoint of vol 1 if you consider the manga adaptation. But it was somewhat noticeable in vol 2. I may not be right, but I'm aware of it, as Rentaro seemed to unknowingly raised flag on her in vol 2.
Old 2014-05-22, 00:01   Link #846
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
How would a 16-year-old girl turn out to be a cursed child? Good lord, no. She's not one of them. As cursed children typically can't reach adolescent stage.

And yes, it has been noted that the princess do have feelings for Rentaro in vol 7. And I'm aware that it was start developing since in the midpoint of vol 1 if you consider the manga adaptation. But it was somewhat noticeable in vol 2. I may not be right, but I'm aware of it, as Rentaro seemed to unknowingly raised flag on her in vol 2.
Oh sorry I thought Cursed Children used up their life/got more corrupted by using their special skills and fighting? i thought they could live longer if they didn't... Also if the princess aware of her feelings or is she the type that denies it to herself?
Old 2014-05-22, 01:50   Link #847
Xero8420

Quote:
Oh sorry I thought Cursed Children used up their life/got more corrupted by using their special skills and fighting? i thought they could live longer if they didn't... Also if the princess aware of her feelings or is she the type that denies it to herself?
This, I can't tell. What makes you think Seitenshi is a cursed child, anyway?

In that case, I doubt she would deny it, nor shall she openly express it. I think she would acknowledge the feelings, but as the head of the state, she can't let the media to get an unwanted attention in the public. It is as if a forbidden relationship.
Old 2014-05-22, 02:12   Link #848
GBFirestorm

Quote:
This, I can't tell. What makes you think Seitenshi is a cursed child, anyway?

In that case, I doubt she would deny it, nor shall she openly express it. I think she would acknowledge the feelings, but as the head of the state, she can't let the media to get an unwanted attention in the public. It is as if a forbidden relationship.
Well just that she is described as an other worldly beauty and wants to have the same rights for the Cursed Children as anyone else. Coupled with her youth, personality and her position it is kinda a suicidal move for a politician. Not sure how to explain it with words I just have a feeling it will be a plot twist later on. Well it sucks to be her being in love and letting someone else take him away without at least confessing your feelings or doing anything about it. Would like her to marry Rentarō for political reasons like getting a husband = maturity or something while still allowing the love between him and Kisara.
Old 2014-05-22, 03:46   Link #849
Xero8420

Quote:
Well just that she is described as an other worldly beauty and wants to have the same rights for the Cursed Children as anyone else. Coupled with her youth, personality and her position it is kinda a suicidal move for a politician. Not sure how to explain it with words I just have a feeling it will be a plot twist later on. Well it sucks to be her being in love and letting someone else take him away without at least confessing your feelings or doing anything about it. Would like her to marry Rentarō for political reasons like getting a husband = maturity or something while still allowing the love between him and Kisara.
Right now, it's still too early to assume that it can't work. Even I would love to see that happening too, as I'm intrigued by their good chemistry between them. I even thought that I could foresee where the story goes. Marrying Seitenshi would be the last and the best thing I can wish for the ending should Kisara died in the middle in the climax. Keep in mind that Kisara might not last long due to kidney failure.

The story gets darker and darker, as the author puts Rentaro through hell. In a way that there's no light left for him. And Seitenshi is the only light I could think of saving him from a possible despair that could lead him to his demise.
Old 2014-05-22, 05:06   Link #850
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap1001 View Post
Spoiler for Rand:
Spoiler for About Rand and Saitake:

Quote:
The story gets darker and darker, as the author puts Rentaro through hell. In a way that there's no light left for him. And Seitenshi is the only light I could think of saving him from a possible despair that could lead him to his demise.
Note that Rentaro isn't the only person that is put through hell in the series. The author find ways to also put Enju through hell as well. In fact,

Spoiler for volume 5 and 6:

The problem with Rentaro is not that he wants Enju to happy all the time, the biggest problem is that he absolutely refuses to see anyone suffering like he did. Thus, this is why Rentaro adopts "the needs of the many" type of utilitarian ethics. However, the author finds ways to not put Rentaro through suffering, but the other characters Rentaro loves and cares about as well. I think the author wants to deconstruct Rentaro's utilitarian ethics, noting that while it's okay to have "bringing happiness to others" as your reason of existence, you must accept the fact that suffering is part of life and life is suffering; and it's virtually impossible to make everyone happy all the time because happiness is a subjective kind of thing.

Last edited by Dark Paladin X; 2014-05-22 at 06:08.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 09:14   Link #851
AP24

The final chapter of the manga comes out next month, which means it only covers the first volume of the novel.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 09:23   Link #852
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
The final chapter of the manga comes out next month, which means it only covers the first volume of the novel.
I guess it would be a lengthy one. 30+ pages or something.
Old 2014-05-27, 12:30   Link #853
Avaricia
My Lord

Will the 2 new team members in the Rentaro's group die or not?
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 12:31   Link #854
Death Usagi
Feeding the Adorable Loli

I was sure I read here that Tina dies in Volume 6 or something...
Old 2014-05-27, 12:39   Link #855
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I mean those 2 teams in the opening. The blonde siblings and the witch and her partner
Old 2014-05-27, 15:22   Link #856
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Spoiler for Tina:
Old 2014-05-27, 15:53   Link #857
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
I mean those 2 teams in the opening. The blonde siblings and the witch and her partner
Yeah. They died.
Old 2014-05-27, 17:08   Link #858
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Yeah. They died.
Oh come on! Every single awesome characters in this show always die. First Shogen and now them? That's just messed up!
Old 2014-05-27, 17:13   Link #859
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Oh come on! Every single awesome characters in this show always die. First Shogen and now them? That's just messed up!
Actually, I just meant the initiators.
Old 2014-05-27, 18:46   Link #860
Kyuusaisha

Quote:
Actually, I just meant the initiators.
By the people in the opening I assume we're talking about Nekomimi loli and Blonde loli that sparred with Tina in this episode? Dead!?
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko