AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-10, 15:55   Link #1001
Pablete

What happened to Tina after vol.3?

Is she killed too like Midori?
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 17:54   Link #1002
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
What happened to Tina after vol.3?

Is she killed too like Midori?
I think Tina's alive as of Volume 7.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 18:05   Link #1003
Pablete

Alive as Enju? Or safe?

I heard on the anime thread the murder of class was worse in the novels.
How much?
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 19:57   Link #1004
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One

^
You worried a little too much.

Tina and Enju can't die that too early and too easily. But for the rest... they're a little more unfortunate. D:

Everyone is worried of their favorite lolis...
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 20:55   Link #1005
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
^
You worried a little too much.

Tina and Enju can't die that too early and too easily. But for the rest... they're a little more unfortunate. D:

Everyone is worried of their favorite lolis...

I am like worried about every single Cursed Children in the series. They don't deserve to die or even deserve to suffer.

The assholes that hate on them and are killing them?

Go to hell.

Burn.

Hope their families and friends and every freaking people close to those shitheads die a terrible death along with them.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 21:49   Link #1006
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Hope their families and friends and every freaking people close to those shitheads die a terrible death along with them.
I agree with you up to this point... if you think like this, you're not much different than those people who went around killing those lolis merely by association of the cursed children and the gastrea.

Anyway... uurgh. These people. Seriously, who the hell are they fighting for? It would be nice if Seitenshi would just announce to everyone that the only damn reason they're living is because these lolis wanted to help and fight for them. But... then we might start having issues where the lolis are only treated as tools... *sigh*

EDIT: Question. Is there a lot of pandering going on in the novel? I keep reading some blogger posts who complained about the anime pandering too much so even in this episode, they won't take it seriously because of all the pandering (which to me at least does not really seem like a reason not to feel anything).
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 22:12   Link #1007
Death Usagi
Banned

If only this anime had Tet from No Game No Life put in absolute rule of no killing allowed except only towards Cursed Children TwT

Seriously though. They are killing children.

CHILDREN.

Guess I went too far with the massacre but yeah, hope those assholes die a terrible death. Get eaten alive by the Gastarea or get their inner organs ripped out by them while being conscious or get their arms and legs torn off while they scream in pain, and etc.
Old 2014-06-10, 23:01   Link #1008
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
I agree with you up to this point... if you think like this, you're not much different than those people who went around killing those lolis merely by association of the cursed children and the gastrea.

Anyway... uurgh. These people. Seriously, who the hell are they fighting for? It would be nice if Seitenshi would just announce to everyone that the only damn reason they're living is because these lolis wanted to help and fight for them. But... then we might start having issues where the lolis are only treated as tools... *sigh*

EDIT: Question. Is there a lot of pandering going on in the novel? I keep reading some blogger posts who complained about the anime pandering too much so even in this episode, they won't take it seriously because of all the pandering (which to me at least does not really seem like a reason not to feel anything).
Nothing much of 'pandering' complaints in here so far, at least occasionally. But people in many blogs and maybe some other forums are most likely doing the complaints, because there were no strict rules imposed.

For me, I personally think that freedom of speech has its limits too depending on what kind of statement one is about to make.
Old 2014-06-11, 00:43   Link #1009
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
If only this anime had Tet from No Game No Life put in absolute rule of no killing allowed except only towards Cursed Children TwT

Seriously though. They are killing children.

CHILDREN.

Guess I went too far with the massacre but yeah, hope those assholes die a terrible death. Get eaten alive by the Gastarea or get their inner organs ripped out by them while being conscious or get their arms and legs torn off while they scream in pain, and etc.
Well, the author is the one making the story. Goes sadistic on lolis from what I've heard

I think it's more terrifying to know that this kind of violence and cruelty happens to children in the real world.

Anyways, haven't seen the episode yet. Need to prepare myself for it :3 Maybe add on episode of No Game No Life or whatever right after to wash it down
Old 2014-06-11, 08:40   Link #1010
BaronNoir

Is Tina still alive by volume 7 (and does she have a role ?)

I understood vaguely by TV Tropes that things were even bleaker for Enju during vol 5. and 6. (altought she had a minor role)
BaronNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 08:46   Link #1011
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
Is Tina still alive by volume 7 (and does she have a role ?)

I understood vaguely by TV Tropes that things were even bleaker for Enju during vol 5. and 6. (altought she had a minor role)
Yes, she is alive.
Old 2014-06-11, 09:23   Link #1012
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One

Please, don't you all worry about our favorite two lolis...

I know Kayo and Midori deaths hit you guys hard. But please don't carry too much of a burden of the two main lolis, even though the two have been through bad treatments.
Old 2014-06-11, 09:32   Link #1013
Death Usagi
Banned

Just for confirmation, what was the result at the end of Volume 4 due to the Gastarea attack again?
Old 2014-06-11, 17:00   Link #1014
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Just for confirmation, what was the result at the end of Volume 4 due to the Gastarea attack again?
Midori dies, Shouma is heavily injured, the city is saved, and the survivors of Rentaro's group go up in rank I think? Not sure if more children are killed though >.>
Old 2014-06-11, 17:35   Link #1015
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Midori dies, Shouma is heavily injured, the city is saved, and the survivors of Rentaro's group go up in rank I think? Not sure if more children are killed though >.>
Don't forget rentaro's now called the Saviour of Tokyo Area.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 18:24   Link #1016
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Yeah, forgot about that. Well, only to be labeled as a murderer shortly after
Old 2014-06-11, 18:50   Link #1017
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
But he don't like it. Cause it not only sound cheesy, but it also don't seems to satisfy him much.
Old 2014-06-11, 20:54   Link #1018
Death Usagi
Banned

More like he saved a bunch of piece of shitheads who don't mind massacring children =__=
Old 2014-06-11, 22:04   Link #1019
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
More like he saved a bunch of piece of shitheads who don't mind massacring children =__=
Think of it as he did it to save the remaining Cursed Children and unfortunately the humans were a repercussion to his heroic actions
Old 2014-06-11, 23:47   Link #1020
Vaans
Lazy Bum

What happen to Yuzuki in the later volumes? And the samurai girl as well?

-Iguchi, Yumi

Last edited by Vaans; 2014-06-12 at 00:38.
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko