AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-05, 03:46   Link #61
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Reason for his death probably weren't his live style but what happaned to girl Masaki liked.
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 04:03   Link #62
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Reading this manga. I still think that the MC isn't the only one at fault. Masaki should grow a ball and do something about his pathetic loser-style love life too, not just staring at his best friend creepily in envy. He's the type I despise the most. Those that don't do shit and still blame others for not doing what they expect them to. While it's true he's never popular, to just simply give up and hold his best friend in low regard is even worse. He doesn't seem like the usual "I want my beloved to be happy" either. It's more like he gave up before even started.
I don't think that's it. If he's like that, I don't think he would even got the balls to kill the MC

There must be something deeper than his envy which made him like that. I think it's because he thinks that the MC had already forgotten about Yoshino and somehow destroy the glasses girl life that made him rage so much.

Oh and have I mentioned how I like the MC when he still worries about Masaki's future after he killed him? I think he's really a good guy inside, even if the reason why he's not acting as an asshole in this timeline isn't good.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 10:24   Link #63
Nandesuto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
There are (strong?) implications that it has something to do with Yoshino's death. Take, for example, the feeling that the MC has that Yoshino would "disappear" when the train passed by. Then reread the future sequences with Masaki; both the atmosphere + the clothes they're wearing seem to suggest they're attending a funeral. Factor in the latest few chapters which reveal that the MC had a relationship with Yoshino in the future, and I wouldn't be surprised if Masaki murdered the MC at Yoshino's funeral, most likely because he views him as being responsible for her death.
Nandesuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 13:14   Link #64
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I don't think that's it. If he's like that, I don't think he would even got the balls to kill the MC

There must be something deeper than his envy which made him like that. I think it's because he thinks that the MC had already forgotten about Yoshino and somehow destroy the glasses girl life that made him rage so much.

Oh and have I mentioned how I like the MC when he still worries about Masaki's future after he killed him? I think he's really a good guy inside, even if the reason why he's not acting as an asshole in this timeline isn't good.
Well, I don't think he's an asshole from all the chapters I've read so far. The part when he remembered about how he cheated with his bro's girlfriend is the only really terrible he's done. But his brother beat up up in past timeline so he should have learnt about it the harsh way already...

Well, let's see how the story will go. Although I think that committing suicide when an obvious gigolo being unfaithful to you is very dumb though, Yoshino.

I wonder about how the MC will somehow ruin the glasses girl's life, but if she commit suicide because the MC reject her, then it's probably better she does...

Seriously, I think bullying, abandoned while pregnant and rape should be the very least reasons people kill themselves, not just being dumped.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 00:26   Link #65
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
mfw there's an update.

So they met again during the university?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 00:38   Link #66
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I think there's a misunderstanding here. Most likely Masaki thought Yoshino and Kazuya were already an item and probably has no idea about the teacher she is currently dating.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 07:59   Link #67
Fwarlord
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Update chapter 12.
Now I start thinking that in the process of saving Yoshino from her tragic fate, Kazuya will develop feeling for her and she will fall for him as well.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic218451_1.gif Lovers for Eternity
Fwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 09:47   Link #68
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I really don't think future Yoshino's death is Kazuya's fault, though considering her circumstances I can certainly understand why Masaki would blame him.

Most likely she was just worn out over time. Her first boyfriend is a confirmed cheater, and Kazuya openly admits that he's a player in the future. Since the guys she dated didn't care, she stopped caring to the point where she didn't care about living.

Kazuya had no reason to figure out what Yoshino was thinking, but that probably pissed off Masaki even more.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 16:12   Link #69
Nandesuto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I really don't think future Yoshino's death is Kazuya's fault, though considering her circumstances I can certainly understand why Masaki would blame him.

Most likely she was just worn out over time. Her first boyfriend is a confirmed cheater, and Kazuya openly admits that he's a player in the future. Since the guys she dated didn't care, she stopped caring to the point where she didn't care about living.

Kazuya had no reason to figure out what Yoshino was thinking, but that probably pissed off Masaki even more.
Spoiler:
Nandesuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 20:11   Link #70
SuitUp
DEP, Vuela Saeta!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: En la Ciudad de la Furia.
Age: 21
Just finished reading new chapter, and there's something that's buggin me since a few chapters back:

Spoiler for Unidentified knowledge:


EDIT: Just look it up, apparently there are RAWS all the way to no. 16.

Last edited by SuitUp; 2014-01-13 at 21:02.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 20:20   Link #71
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
Spoiler:
Didn't she and Kazuya make it clear that they were just sex friends? I can understand her feelings, but realistically she couldn't have really expected future Kazuya to come through knowing how he is.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 21:50   Link #72
Nandesuto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Just finished reading new chapter, and there's something that's buggin me since a few chapters back:

Spoiler for Unidentified knowledge:


EDIT: Just look it up, apparently there are RAWS all the way to no. 16.
Up to 18 is available from Comic Meteor's site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Didn't she and Kazuya make it clear that they were just sex friends? I can understand her feelings, but realistically she couldn't have really expected future Kazuya to come through knowing how he is.
Yeah, it definitely was much to expect, but what can you say, she liked/likes him.
Nandesuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 23:29   Link #73
imbuement
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Didn't she and Kazuya make it clear that they were just sex friends? I can understand her feelings, but realistically she couldn't have really expected future Kazuya to come through knowing how he is.
And her Unrequired Hopeless love become death. It not A fault of Kazu, it is just a Tragedy, Is it something you want to say ?
imbuement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 03:26   Link #74
Fwarlord
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
So in the previous timeline, Kazuya is a utter player who care only about himself so he decide not to involve too deeply with Yoshino, who he think of as only a sexfriend. It led Yoshino to her death indepravity and Masaki grew immense hatred to Kazuya. But we know that things will not happen like that this time, since Kazuya has changed for the better and even intend to save Yoshino from her tragic fate before anything happen.
In this current timeline. Even though he didn't show it yet, it look like Kazuya will develop some feeling for Yoshino while saving her. But we also know that Soutome like him and he also has something for her. So I think Kazuya will eventually go out with both of them, break their hearts both when they find out and awake their murderer inside Masaki.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic218451_1.gif Lovers for Eternity
Fwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 03:55   Link #75
SuitUp
DEP, Vuela Saeta!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: En la Ciudad de la Furia.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
So in the previous timeline, Kazuya is a utter player who care only about himself so he decide not to involve too deeply with Yoshino, who he think of as only a sexfriend. It led Yoshino to her death indepravity and Masaki grew immense hatred to Kazuya. But we know that things will not happen like that this time, since Kazuya has changed for the better and even intend to save Yoshino from her tragic fate before anything happen.
In this current timeline. Even though he didn't show it yet, it look like Kazuya will develop some feeling for Yoshino while saving her. But we also know that Soutome like him and he also has something for her. So I think Kazuya will eventually go out with both of them, break their hearts both when they find out and awake their murderer inside Masaki.
I would rather think the author is not a fatalyst and wants for Kazuya to actually stop his own murder.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 08:56   Link #76
neoparadpx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Just finished reading new chapter, and there's something that's buggin me since a few chapters back:

Spoiler for Unidentified knowledge:


EDIT: Just look it up, apparently there are RAWS all the way to no. 16.
Actually that time just before christmas when everyone got drunk and Yoshino came late, Kazuya told her that he knew about her boyfriend and Masaki was awake listening to the conversation the whole time.
neoparadpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 09:24   Link #77
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Just finished reading new chapter, and there's something that's buggin me since a few chapters back:

Spoiler for Unidentified knowledge:


EDIT: Just look it up, apparently there are RAWS all the way to no. 16.
Ch.8, he saw them walking in a shopping mall.
__________________
Awrya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 09:54   Link #78
Farplaner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
Up to 18 is available from Comic Meteor's site.
Yeah, a lot of people don't realize this is a web manga You can read the raws just by going to the site!
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 17:42   Link #79
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I read raws just now (ok, I just watched pictures), and I have to say for someone with virtualy unlimited experience with girls his approach is tad too straightforward sometimes.

It would be nice if someone could do brief summaries.
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 19:34   Link #80
SuitUp
DEP, Vuela Saeta!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: En la Ciudad de la Furia.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I read raws just now (ok, I just watched pictures), and I have to say for someone with virtualy unlimited experience with girls his approach is tad too straightforward sometimes.
It would be nice if someone could do brief summaries.
Well, i think that's because that's the approach an "adult" would take to socialize with his coworkers, either men or women, and seems too straighfoward at times because of the relationships among highschool students are different (at least in animeland, is pretty rare to see someone act like he does, socializing with everyone, because that's a westerner's attitude), Kazuya himself said as much in one of the early chapters.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drama, ecchi, harem, high school, mature, mystery, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.