AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-29, 07:58   Link #41
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Upper Austria
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I did, thats who..... i knew evrry since i saw the mask and name.
yeah me too
and then the fight against Minato where he lost one of his zetsu arms ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Wooooo!!!

Obito!! Hahahahaha!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!!!! Fuck you anti obito hahahaha!!!!
hahahaaa

YEAH you say it

HAHAHAHA TAKE THAT!!!! :P
__________________
Black0raz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 07:59   Link #42
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 10
Looks more like Gaara's dad.
__________________

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:00   Link #43
Bombo
TSF Fans
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
First and last page just few words and rest flashback without telling ...Congratulation obito fans
Maybe next week will talk about Rin's death .!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:01   Link #44
solidguy
I'm not a tumor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the dreams of beautiful women
Age: 22
ok so madara created zetsu, zetsu saves obito and obito revives madara...still doesn't explain why obito would be the one to give nagato the rinengan. either a plot hole or tobi isn't obito's conscious, simply....his body -_-. and we are back to square one
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:03   Link #45
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
Yeah!!!! Im so happy right now!!!! Wahahahahah!!!!!
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:04   Link #46
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
I feel disappointed. So the reason why Tobi killed and caused so much suffering is because when he was 12 the girl he liked, didn't liked him back.

Ok I get it, Kishi has lost his mind...
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:04   Link #47
Lunarskylar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Dark Side of The Moon
oh god, it's been the biggest foreshadowing on all time. the biggest trollage of all time. i'm just at a loss for words.

eat your heart out kubo

*rin's death will be revealed, and it better be a doozie of a death
__________________
Lunarskylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:05   Link #48
ntherblast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Wooooo!!!

Obito!! Hahahahaha!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!!!! Fuck you anti obito hahahaha!!!!

Are you like 12-.- People didn't want to believe he was obito because that idea is for simpletons. Also like I said we don't know the full story yet
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:05   Link #49
Bombo
TSF Fans
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I feel disappointed. So the reason why Tobi killed and caused so much suffering is because when he was 12 the girl he liked, didn't liked him back.

Ok I get it, Kishi has lost his mind...

I think about Rin's death .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:06   Link #50
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
..Why is there a statue of Minato as the 4th Hokage when he's still isn't one?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:06   Link #51
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Upper Austria
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
Izuna is also still alive i guess^^
He and Zetsu rescued Obitos crushed body
__________________
Black0raz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:08   Link #52
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post
Are you like 12-.- People didn't want to believe he was obito because that idea is for simpletons. Also like I said we don't know the full story yet
Im genius because I believe he is Obito way back in 2007 HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Obito haters are mad right now!! they are crying right now!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:09   Link #53
solidguy
I'm not a tumor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the dreams of beautiful women
Age: 22
Obito 'died' before Rin though? So what was the motives of whoever saved him? Also in one of the pages when he is focusing his chakra he looks similar to the panel of shisui and also the elder sages son. Maybe some more foreshadowing?
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:11   Link #54
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
That would be fun but you should prepare yourself for 16 pages of flashback and the "revelation" that Tobi is Obito at the end.
Hunter you were completely right. You have some powers or what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post

I think about Rin's death .
Probably the only thing I can hope for at this moment...
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2012-09-20 at 01:43.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:12   Link #55
Targus
The Happy Camper
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Avatar by GenjiChan
I'm still not believing it's Obito. He couldn't have been around when Nagato got the Rinnegan from Tobi. He must be some other guy who posessed Obito's body shortly after his previous host died, thus obtaining the Sharingan.

If it really is Obito after all.....fuck you Kishi. Fuck you and everything you stand for.
Targus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:12   Link #56
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
ok so madara created zetsu, zetsu saves obito and obito revives madara...still doesn't explain why obito would be the one to give nagato the rinengan. either a plot hole or tobi isn't obito's conscious, simply....his body -_-. and we are back to square one
its more like madara created Zetsu via his rinnegan when his about to die or that Orochimaru created Zetsu? or that Obito acquired the Senju blood via Orochimaru or Zetsu's healing? either way Zetsu and Orochimaru is the key explanations on the upcoming chapters

one thing is getting sure for me (after reading bigdeal000 explanation) is that Obito hated wars so much maybe because Rin died in that war that Kakashi became so famous and to prevent that tragedy again Obito made the Moon Eye plan
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:13   Link #57
Night_Music
The End of Light
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Man, I knew it... So it was Obito... Though I felt that this chapter was rather "boring"...
Spoiler for spoilerz:
Night_Music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:17   Link #58
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
Makes me wonder, why Obito never tried to get back his other eye from Kakashi.
Seeing how even using one eye makes him nearly untouchable, it would really be interessting to see what he could do with both his eyes.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:19   Link #59
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Makes me wonder, why Obito never tried to get back his other eye from Kakashi.
what for? he has the Rinnegan now that is much better... Sharingan and Rinnegan combo is much better
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:20   Link #60
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 10
Doesn't make sense. He just murdered his clan for shits and giggles?
__________________

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.