AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-29, 08:21   Link #61
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
All the questions will be answered in the future chapters,
WHy this, why that, how.....
there are no plotholes!! everything is planned

anti Obito are butthurts right now, cry all you want hahaha
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:24   Link #62
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
anti Obito are butthurts right now, cry all you want hahaha
i think you are trolling and flaming now.... the reason some people including me is disappointed about the Obito is Tobi its because its so much simple and easy of an explanation its so lame.... but im also glad that its over now that the identity is revealed already
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:25   Link #63
Targus
The Happy Camper
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Avatar by GenjiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
WHy this, why that, how.....
there are no plotholes!!
Oh yes. There are. Nagato got the Rinnegan before Jiraya even started training Minato. There's no way Obito could've even been born and he clearly told Konan he got Nagato and Yahiko to start the Akatsuki and it was he who gave him the Rinnegan. All this happened before Obito was even born. How is this not a plot-hole?

I'm totally calling this. Kishi pulled a Metal Gear Solid and got Tobi to be Obito same way Liquid took over Ocelot.
Targus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:27   Link #64
jho
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY
Age: 30
I am seriously confused. I'm happy that Obito is Tobi, but there are so many issues that I feel Kishi is not going to explain. And he made a serious mistake with Obito next to the hokages.
jho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:28   Link #65
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
the reason some people including me is disappointed about the Obito is Tobi its because its so much simple and easy of an explanation its so lame.... but im also glad that its over now that the identity is revealed already
Actually you are wrong right there, because you didnt believe he is Obito so its not simple and easy,,

he was stating he was Madara for a couple of years now, how would you believe he is Obito? or deep inside you really think he is Obito? is that right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus View Post
Oh yes. There are. Nagato got the Rinnegan before Jiraya even started training Minato. There's no way Obito could've even been born and he clearly told Konan he got Nagato and Yahiko to start the Akatsuki and it was he who gave him the Rinnegan. All this happened before Obito was even born. How is this not a plot-hole?

I'm totally calling this. Kishi pulled a Metal Gear Solid and got Tobi to be Obito same way Liquid took over Ocelot.
as I said before, everything will be answered in the future chapters, there are no plotholes everything that happens in the story is already going to plan
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:30   Link #66
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Actually you are wrong right there, because you didnt believe he is Obito so its not simple and easy,,

he was stating he was Madara for a couple of years now, how would you believe he is Obito? or deep inside you really think he is Obito? is that right?
You're funny you know that? I thought the trollage would be much worse.

That being said, I will reserve judgment until after I hear the explanation.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:31   Link #67
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Upper Austria
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus View Post
Oh yes. There are. Nagato got the Rinnegan before Jiraya even started training Minato. There's no way Obito could've even been born and he clearly told Konan he got Nagato and Yahiko to start the Akatsuki and it was he who gave him the Rinnegan. All this happened before Obito was even born. How is that not a plot-hole?
Guys... I am telling you....

Zetsu and/or Izuna (Madaras brother) rescued Obito or his crusched body
and Zetsu and/or Izuna who wasnt dead after his brother Madara took his eye, gave Nagato the Rinnegan....

Obito turned evil trough something like brainwash just like Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars
or he turned evil just like Sasuke...
__________________
Black0raz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:32   Link #68
Targus
The Happy Camper
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Avatar by GenjiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
as I said before, everything will be answered in the future chapters, there are no plotholes everything that happens in the story is already going to plan
Like how he explained the Sharingan descended from the Byakugan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black0raz0r View Post
Guys... I am telling you....

Zetsu and/or Izuna (Madaras brother) rescued Obito or his crusched body
and Zetsu and/or Izuna who wasnt dead after his brother Madara took his eye, gave Nagato the Rinnegan....

Obito turned evil trough something like brainwash just like Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars
or he turned evil just like Sasuke...
......seems legit

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-08-29 at 08:48.
Targus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:35   Link #69
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
I'd like to point out that for the first time, the villain turned out to be the other Naruto, rather than the other Sasuke.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:36   Link #70
Targus
The Happy Camper
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Avatar by GenjiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I'd like to point out that for the first time, the villain turned out to be the other Naruto, rather than the other Sasuke.
Kakashi was the other Sasuke.

Wait. Are you implying foreshadowing?
Targus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:37   Link #71
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
I'm saying that out of each trio, it's always been the Sasuke who turned out to be the villain (Orochimaru, Nagato, Sasuke himself). Obito (who is the Naruto) breaks this pattern.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:42   Link #72
Targus
The Happy Camper
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Avatar by GenjiChan
Nagato wasn't so much of a villain when his entire team started the Akatsuki, and it was for a noble cause at that. Both he and Konan were misguided by Tobi, and Yahiko's death had made that very easy.
Targus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:42   Link #73
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Actually you are wrong right there, because you didnt believe he is Obito so its not simple and easy,,

he was stating he was Madara for a couple of years now, how would you believe he is Obito? or deep inside you really think he is Obito? is that right?
lol you want me to prove it? the moment Tobi appears in the manga people already speculated and me included that Tobi is Obito simply because of the letter arrangement on their names and because he has a sharingan in the right only while Kakashi has a left sharingan only

and also while im at it the reason i did not believe its a space time ninjutsu because its already hinted by kakashi on chapter 395 page 9 that Tobi uses spacetime ninjutsu



so i speculated another reasons for Tobi since Kishimoto did not revealed it so fast and wanted more people to speculate on the simple explanations

their is nothing ground breaking on Tobi being Obito its just simple of an explanation on his identity that is boring and now towards reading the upcoming revelation to patch the plot holes
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:43   Link #74
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Quote:
there are no plotholes!! everything is planned
Gai/Ebisu/Genma - no girl in THIS team, plothole detected!!!

Anyways, I know this has been theorised since I don't remember how many years ago, but I still don't like it...
__________________
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:45   Link #75
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus View Post
Nagato wasn't so much of a villain when his entire team started the Akatsuki, and it was for a noble cause at that. Both he and Konan were misguided by Tobi, and Yahiko's death had made that very easy.
Akatsuki wasn't a gang of villains when Yahiko (who was the Naruto) was still the leader.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:45   Link #76
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
Tobi talks to Sasuke,
Tobi talks to Kisame,
Tobi vs. Minato,
TObi vs. Konan,
Tobi gave Rinegan to Nagato.

All of this were made so that you would not believe that Tobi is Obito.
Its as SImple as that
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:47   Link #77
ntherblast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Im genius because I believe he is Obito way back in 2007 HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Obito haters are mad right now!! they are crying right now!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Yes because nobody else brought up obito being tobi here is your sticker special ed kiddo. There really is no point taking this conversation any further because you have your head to far up your you know what
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:47   Link #78
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Duno, I always liked Obito theory more than Madara.

Everything now depends on his motivation and explanation. If his only motivation is Rin then it is weak.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:48   Link #79
Targus
The Happy Camper
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Avatar by GenjiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Tobi talks to Sasuke,
Tobi talks to Kisame,
Tobi vs. Minato,
TObi vs. Konan,
Tobi gave Rinegan to Nagato.

All of this were made so that you would not believe that Tobi is Obito.
Its as SImple as that
Misdirection is a funny thing but I'll wait and see how Kishi will explain how Obito was THE FIRST MIZUKAGE. Tobi vs Minato and Konan doesn't really indicate anything against him being Obito since they both happened after Obito presumably died, but giving him the Rinnegan and being the first Mizukage are pretty big plot-holes. I don't see how you can deny them as such.
Targus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:50   Link #80
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
their is nothing ground breaking on Tobi being Obito its just simple of an explanation on his identity that is boring
Its not simple, who would have believe he is Obito when this scenes happened?
Tobi talks to Sasuke,
Tobi talks to Kisame,
Tobi vs. Minato,
TObi vs. Konan,
Tobi gave Rinegan to Nagato.
Tobi says he is Madara
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.