AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-31, 06:18   Link #441
SQA

Kanetsugu is really popular this month. I approve the Warrior of Love!
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 10:24   Link #442
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nyantype and Megami know who the best girl is.
Old 2013-05-31, 13:14   Link #443
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Spoiler for YES IT HAPPPENED *Spoils*:

WOOT WOOT. I'm slightly sad though...
Old 2013-05-31, 21:33   Link #444
Midonin
Last Engage

Samurai Bride 09 - Ippitsu Soujou! Aah Saaaaanjou!

That's the thing about the Japanese language. There are no proper plurals. So "samurai" can be used to represent both an individual samurai, and a plurality of samurai. Or a samurai and a ninja. Because Matabei got herself some Mojikara up in here. And Hanzo's power was also pretty awesome. Every member of Team Yagyuu except Gisen has the power now, and I can understand why they're not so quick to give it to her. More Gutsugutsu comedy moments (the bell slapstick stands out), teasing at a yuri scene... this was a really fine episode. I didn't catch onto Mataemon being the blob thing until this week. It appears she isn't really in control of herself - she was just the chosen vessel for the whateveritis. That's a really deep... memory probe. Let's just call it that. Definitely a memory probe.

Hardly the only lewd joke this week. If Gisen/Mizuhara keeps saying ちんご ちんご, a censor bleep will appear. She'll be speaking in bird in no time! (Which may help in getting through to Inko.)
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 22:25   Link #445
Drkz

The blob might be
Spoiler for Blob?:
. But this late into the game who knows. Amakusa more than likely won't appear in this season. The only possibility I can see her appearing is in a third season. I'm pretty sure a third season would sell well because it'd be full of yuri. Since Keiji gives slight hints about the current status of the government, it can give away some of the plot for a third season, but nothing is ever set in stone when it comes to this series. Especially since it isn't really popular and doesn't seem to sell well .
Old 2013-05-31, 22:36   Link #446
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
I'm pretty sure a third season would sell well because it'd be full of yuri.
This ruins my harem *

~Muneakira
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 22:48   Link #447
Drkz

In samurai girls the males are like trophy husbands... . Well than again I think there are only two to date.
Old 2013-05-31, 23:21   Link #448
NoemiChan
Banned

Who? Gisen? and who is that pink girl again?
Old 2013-06-01, 01:38   Link #449
takai
Easy Muffin

Dammit, I'm disappointed how that played out. It didn't even show them actually kiss, it was just some quick shot midway through each. And then once the fighting was over, the vibe it gave off was like "Ok yea, your master samurai's now, whatever, let's move on." It wasn't romantic at all. With all the blushing last week, I expected a lot more.

Dammit this upsets me. Waited so long for this and it was poorly delivered.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 01:44   Link #450
TheEroKing
Version 3

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Yes things happened too fast, guess they shouldn't have wasted too time much on the maid cafe thing in the beginning. Even Kanetsugu got a proper master samurai episode That preview with Gisen was gold though Her voice is way too sexy
Old 2013-06-01, 04:11   Link #451
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
Dammit, I'm disappointed how that played out. It didn't even show them actually kiss, it was just some quick shot midway through each. And then once the fighting was over, the vibe it gave off was like "Ok yea, your master samurai's now, whatever, let's move on." It wasn't romantic at all. With all the blushing last week, I expected a lot more.

Dammit this upsets me. Waited so long for this and it was poorly delivered.
Hanzo and Matebi are side characters of side characters . So its understandable it ended up like that. Plus Love Warrior is a really popular character in the series. Even if she is the butt-monkey. That is the reason why she got a dedicated ep.
Old 2013-06-01, 06:17   Link #452
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

godammit again they tease us with a little bit of yuri just like the first season i was actually hoping it was gonna happen this time around...
Old 2013-06-01, 06:22   Link #453
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
godammit again they tease us with a little bit of yuri just like the first season i was actually hoping it was gonna happen this time around...
Lolss... that can't be unless a threesome with Muneakira.
Old 2013-06-01, 10:47   Link #454
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hanzo's master samurai form looks really good. She's the one whose appearance changes the most when she transforms. Matabei's was a bit disappointing... was kinda hoping she'd lose the fundoshi.

The only girl that remains to be kissed is Gisen. She wants more than kissing though.
Old 2013-06-01, 10:51   Link #455
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
was kinda hoping she'd lose the fundoshi.
Nonsense. Fundoshi is justice! Especially with how much they show off the butt.
Old 2013-06-01, 14:32   Link #456
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Hanzo's master samurai form looks really good. She's the one whose appearance changes the most when she transforms. Matabei's was a bit disappointing... was kinda hoping she'd lose the fundoshi.

The only girl that remains to be kissed is Gisen. She wants more than kissing though.
She'd raipu Muneakira. No pun intended. I'm guessing she might make more of a appearance next ep? I mean she did do the preview ep.

I think its silly how OP matebi felt against Mrs. Slime. Than again Matebi seems like a battle monk so that'd make sense. I feel like Hanzou could kick sen's arse . Why are the side characters so broken?

Musashi is the de facto leader. She only cares about fighting. Kojirou is Musashi's overprotective girl friend. Mataemon is the group's berserk (muscle) also prone to possession (?). And Inshun is a monk. It seems like shes the only one who knows what truly is going on. I'm guessing we'll find out in the next ep... hopefully . Seems like a very slim chance we'll be seeing Keiji .

Spoiler for Seal/Form:
Old 2013-06-01, 18:14   Link #457
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Keiji was removed from the ending, so I think this is it for her this season.
Old 2013-06-07, 14:16   Link #458
Drkz

Spoiler for Spoiler:

The fun starts next week~! Ep had no action, but lots of pantsu service.
Old 2013-06-07, 21:41   Link #459
Midonin
Last Engage

Samurai Bride 10 - 4(7) Samurai + 1: The Festival Begins

So the secret of the Samurai Bride isn't the power of love (sorry, Gutsugutsu), nor the power of sex (Gisen's out), but the power of risking human sacrifice. It also requires having a harem, so I can see why it's a rare thing. Bit of an exposition-heavy episode, broken up only by bits of Gutsugutsu being punished in the endearingly comedic way that she is. I liked that her part of the montage was just eating. So the Chingo Stone is literally the Heart of Japan, Mataemon, she of the amazing waist and Tomatsu voice, is closer to a cyborg ghost than anything, and the conditions are such that basically all of Japan (the patriotism that was in the first season's opening minutes is here in full force) is in danger. Not exactly a breather episode, but definitely something that comes between instead of marking any clear beginning or stopping point, even if it does work on its own.

Nia is afraid a camera will steal her soul. She's an intriguing girl, I wouldn't mind a spinoff of her adventures.

The maid cafe ED is looking more out of place with every passing week, but I am enjoying the second season nonetheless. Looking forward to what the last episodes will bring.
Old 2013-06-08, 02:01   Link #460
TheEroKing
Version 3

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
NSFW
The Power of Love sure gets knocked out easily
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
ecchi, harem