AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-09-18, 23:23   Link #21
Saudademaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Haha.. see, it wasn't just me being all pervy.. "So one time.. in a public park at night.."

Oh hey! Another Canadian, and in the same province too! So, random "social thread"-type comment. Although I've lived here for the past 3 years.. I haven't really had much time to go sight seeing. Any time I did have I used for international travel so this last weekend I actually saw Niagara Falls for the first time!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niagara_Falls
I saw the falls there a couple of years ago or so. Pretty nice place to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
The usual shopping at the mall. I often drop by at Comic Quest, chatting with the salespeople there. Another place that I frequent is Toby's sport shop, it's where I buy dumbbells and other small gym accessories - ok, picking out exercise equipment is one form of fun for me.

What else.. another fun activity I do in public is going to anime conventions. I try to attend one every month, or one every two months. This one I do with friends, or with my cousin.
You can find an anime con monthly? Wow lucky! There is only one that I know of around here and it's only an annual thing. I've only been able to go to it once (couple hour drive) sadly. Been wanting to go again the past several years but either was busy, out of money or it started when classes did.
Saudademaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 08:53   Link #22
willx
Nyaaan~~

So people have talked about turning this into the "generic social thread" .. here's something random that I'm going to go do in "public" today, although I'm not sure it's fun

I'm going golfing! I'm terrible at golf.. utterly awful. I'm going with my coworkers too.. We'll see how this all turns out but I'm not feeling optimistic..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 09:11   Link #23
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire

^How about I request the mods to change the title right now ? Yes, this is an official plea.

Anyway I'm currently back in my hometown in East Kalimantan (or East Borneo if you will) for one reason and another. Bandwith is inhumane so far, but I'll see if I can find a decent spot somewhere in town. This town hasn't changed much since I left it 4 years ago, it's still as surreal as ever... :/

Last edited by Ridwan; 2012-09-27 at 09:22.
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 09:18   Link #24
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
^How about I request the mods to change the title right now ? Yes, this is an officialy plea.

Anyway I'm currently back in my hometown in East Kalimantan (or East Borneo if you will) for one reason and another. Bandwith is inhumane so far, but I'll see if I can find a good hot spot somewhere in town. This town hasn't changed much since I left it 4 years ago, it's still as surreal as ever... :/
Best way to get a title changed of a thread you created - is to report your own thread opening post using the little post report button.
Then make the request in the report field.
Old 2012-09-27, 09:24   Link #25
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire

Problem : This isn't my thread

But I'll notify the OP, in case it's in his interest as well...
Old 2012-09-29, 04:03   Link #26
~kurayami~

Most of free time outside of the room is normally out at the free karaoke spot, traveling to different states, drinking coffee at a library, Pump It Up at any nearby arcades, or out at the gym with other friends.

Normally I like to do plenty of things by myself since I don't like people getting in the way of my schedule. It's good to have a friend that you can easily relate with but that's one in a billion if you're lucky to have anyone like that. At this point I'm tolerating everyone company that comes near me.

Some of my activities did tone down a little bit since enlisting into the military but I still like to do a little bit more then stare at a scree all day, though some of the content found on it could be far more interesting then some of the things found in real life. Keep in mind I don't neglect life but you guarantee that I'm socially and politically apathetic.
~kurayami~ is offline   Reply With Quote