AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-06-28, 19:43   Link #2241
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lucifer and Suzuno seem popular... (Aside from yaoi pairings)

This is amazing in so many ways. Why did I not see this? Ah, probably the Maou distraction...

The only problem in my mind with Lucifer and any female from Ente Isla is that he was pretty much the evilest of the evil among this group (also something about transmitters and debt...). Though I would welcome Suzuno and Lucifer with open arms! I hold out for a nice online girl for him though because I want them to introduce an interesting new human character.
Old 2013-06-28, 19:43   Link #2242
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
We still need to see more of the best friends romance (Ashiya and Emi's friend)! They make a pretty cute couple! Yet more reasons for season 2 excitement!
Yes, I think so too. XD

@Chaos: CUTE!! This didn't even occur to me but that's ultra-cute! XD
Old 2013-06-28, 19:48   Link #2243
Chaos2Frozen
Show me your motivation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
This is amazing in so many ways. Why did I not see this? Ah, probably the Maou distraction...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Yes, I think so too. XD

@Chaos: CUTE!! This didn't even occur to me but that's ultra-cute! XD

Ahh I see, you two are actually good people as well huh... One more for the road then.

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 19:50   Link #2244
Traece

Quote:
Ahh I see, you two are actually good people as well huh... One more for the road then.
You're a cruel person, Chaos.

I may or may not have bought tickets to this ship the moment I saw these pictures and saved at least one of them. DO NOT TEMPT ME SIR!
Old 2013-06-28, 21:16   Link #2245
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Patiently waiting for quality scan
Spoiler for nsfw?:

NSFW
Nyantype Magazine Scan
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-06-28, 21:33   Link #2246
mangatron
Hestia's bestia's

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Sorry tron, I'd be right there with you except the only thing going through my mind was, "Hot damn. Black panties. She now has my undivided attention."
I can't argue against that

But what if it really was a censor, and it ended up blue like the recent poster suggests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Maou x Chiho forever. Chiho is so cute, earnest and true to her feelings. She deserves to win.
At first I did support her after I laid eyes on her boobies, but..... it's not my fault, but she's just a co-worker. A co-worker!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
I want a season 2! I want one! I want one now! *Stomps feet*

Well, the ending was surprising since I thought it would continue the whole "Another enemy has appeared! Dun dun duuunnn" but in the end their biggest enemy was a scam artist who was defeated with a smug look from Maou to end it. Love d it!
T-that's it? You didn't notice Emi's wondrous legs? You didn't enjoy spying at her changing in the locker room? You're not DirectX! You're spending too much time in the company of death (Titan sig and avatar)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
*stares*

........gawd, but those things look ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm not much of a Chiho fan....lol Big-breasted "moe" girls barely ever get my support. Since I am also female I tend to find them irritating.
I just felt like quoting you See everyone? Those things are irritating. Legs all the way! *Desperately tries to hide sig*
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Patiently waiting for quality scan
Spoiler for nsfw?:
NSFW
HQ
That's going to be one heck of a photoshop. Half of me wants to do it, the other half of me.... would only shop Emi's side COUGH *runs from Kanon*
Quote:
I actually support that. They have similar expressions

so cuuuuute
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
-Nisekoi S2 ep 02 avatars!
*mangatron's Holiday 2014 haul
-*Feel My Birthday 2015
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 21:38   Link #2247
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
NSFW
HQ
I just posted that 20 minutes ago. *points above*
Old 2013-06-28, 21:43   Link #2248
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say it's a tough one to make any sort of full support for a pairing in this series. End up finding myself liking both to various degrees .

Though the big issue in the way of that is the fate of Emilia's father. For the sake of the pairing I hope it is Church propaganda (either they killed him or he's not even dead). But for Emilia's sake I almost hope that's not the case. Making her whole effort for such a long time completely pointless would be a painful development. Also it shouldn't matter at the end of the day. Maou cannot be 100% clean in the events that happened. Has to be responsible for the actions of his subjects at some point. Even if they didn't cause this tragedy, it's unlikely that they never caused any at all. Yet, I do like that Maou and Emi pairing so it's a mixed feeling on the whole thing.

So much easier Chiho and Maou. Can enjoy her struggles a bit as she tries to break through the "coworker" wall and there isn't any direct tragedy there. Hard to be against someone that is that in love and is working so hard for it.
Old 2013-06-28, 21:55   Link #2249
Dark Wing

Quote:

Lucifer and Suzuno seem popular... (Aside from yaoi pairings)
only problem with this is form what I heard Lucifer is kind of a dick at times so no one really likes him.

Anyway here's hoping for a season 2 and even if we don’t get it we still have the manga adaption still ongoing.
Old 2013-06-28, 22:15   Link #2250
mangatron
Hestia's bestia's

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I just posted that 20 minutes ago. *points above*
Me and my slow connection It was uploading at 6KB/s! So I typed off the replies while waiting for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have to say it's a tough one to make any sort of full support for a pairing in this series. End up finding myself liking both to various degrees .

Though the big issue in the way of that is the fate of Emilia's father. For the sake of the pairing I hope it is Church propaganda (either they killed him or he's not even dead). But for Emilia's sake I almost hope that's not the case. Making her whole effort for such a long time completely pointless would be a painful development. Also it shouldn't matter at the end of the day. Maou cannot be 100% clean in the events that happened. Has to be responsible for the actions of his subjects at some point. Even if they didn't cause this tragedy, it's unlikely that they never caused any at all. Yet, I do like that Maou and Emi pairing so it's a mixed feeling on the whole thing.
Very true.

There is one way he can atone for his sins. It was said that marrying and slaving away as a salaryman for the rest of his life can be a form of torture in itself
Quote:
So much easier Chiho and Maou. Can enjoy her struggles a bit as she tries to break through the "coworker" wall and there isn't any direct tragedy there. Hard to be against someone that is that in love and is working so hard for it.
I can't deny that. Her love is genuine, and she stuck through all those incidents without running away.

So I got some tips for her, ja. Chi-chan, you gotta take the next step. You gotta cook all his meals for him, you need to get drenched in the rain on your way to his place, you gotta borrow his shower and you gotta pin him down! *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
only problem with this is form what I heard Lucifer is kind of a dick at times so no one really likes him.
That is true but there was that part when he had an outburst about why everyone is so cold to him, I think genuinely this guy doesn't mean to be a dick, but just so happened to make those choices, being a neet and all he might not have thought of it any other way (such as getting others to pick up his PSPVita, an outdoor task not suited for his indoor self )

I think of it in the same way Suzuno is called a blood stained reaper, deep down inside this might have been just a job for her that she can do, and not exactly a hobby.

so cuuuuute
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
-Nisekoi S2 ep 02 avatars!
*mangatron's Holiday 2014 haul
-*Feel My Birthday 2015
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 22:35   Link #2251
GundamZZ
残念美人

Now, their finance is kinda sad. RPG world is supposedly having drops of gold everywhere. But everyone(except Suzuno) comes to Japan without any penny, they all have to work somewhere. Maou works at a hamburger store. Emi works at a call center. Sariel works at a fried chicken store. Maou encounters the scam through Lucifier, and he has to swallow it. He needs Emi's legal knowledge to get himself out of the additional debt. It's more like the anime original story, but it also shows that he gets used to live in the new world.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 22:38   Link #2252
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

You know there's something when Emilia was twirling her umbrella.

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 00:23   Link #2253
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

It definitely helps when the VA match so perfectly, Keima and Elsie all the way and now Lucifer and Suzuno...

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2013-06-29 at 00:43.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 00:39   Link #2254
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
It definitely helps when the VA match so perfectly, Keima and Elsie all the way and now Lucifer and Suzuno...
WHAT? THEY'RE THE SAME PEOPLE?! IT'S DESTINY DAMNIT!

Why do you people not tell me these things sooner! Excuse me I seem to be inadequately prepared for this. The shipping can't even handle me right now.
Old 2013-06-29, 01:34   Link #2255
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
The best part is, their roles are sorta reversed in here
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 02:03   Link #2256
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
The best part is, their roles are sorta reversed in here
Actually the best is its sort of reversed yet still pretty similar, Lucifer is still a shut in gamer and Suzuno/Elsie still sort of takes care of his needs.
Old 2013-06-29, 02:08   Link #2257
Traece

Quote:
Actually the best is its sort of reversed yet still pretty similar, Lucifer is still a shut in gamer and Suzuno/Elsie still sort of takes care of his needs.
Lucifer is a NEET that's disliked by the majority of people, but he's secretly rather dependable. Basically the same.

Suzuno is quite different though. She's a dependable character who is merely out of her element. She's also rather bold and capable, and honestly is about as far from Elsie as you can get. She's Elsie if Elsie were good at doing stuff.
Old 2013-06-29, 02:17   Link #2258
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Lucifer is a NEET that's disliked by the majority of people, but he's secretly rather dependable. Basically the same.

Suzuno is quite different though. She's a dependable character who is merely out of her element. She's also rather bold and capable, and honestly is about as far from Elsie as you can get. She's Elsie if Elsie were good at doing stuff.
I am a total Elsie fan so I'm gonna be biased, but Elsie is damn bloody dependable when she needs to be but one thing the seems similar and stands out is how both characters are new to the real world, one being from Ente the other being a devil, and a small part is them learning about the world. Most importantly they are equally cute. Anyway I did say sort of similar not completely.
Old 2013-06-29, 04:10   Link #2259
Tenzen12

So Lucifer and Suzuno are Keima and Elsie...

I realy hope Suzuno dosn't end as mere litttle sister as well

I realy hope for second season as start shiping Mao and Emi now in last episode seems to be a bit contraproductive. Though I always prefered her over that weird dog like thingy.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 06:47   Link #2260
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

T-that's it? You didn't notice Emi's wondrous legs? You didn't enjoy spying at her changing in the locker room? You're not DirectX! You're spending too much time in the company of death (Titan sig and avatar)

Curses, with him being away from the forum for so long, I didn't think anyone would notice!

Aha, I guess it was because i'm not the biggest fan on Emi in this anime

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, slice of life, work