AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-16, 18:14   Link #1341
Sumeragi
Banned

Images
Female Ashiya
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:15   Link #1342
Gundamx

he use his eye to fight > orange hit his eye
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:17   Link #1343
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Try fighting with a face full of citric acid and tell me how well you do.

You seem to forget that they're still enemies.

At best, they're on the shaky terms.
True I know they are still enemies, but at least think of what is happening, the reason why it happened, and then take action. At least that what goes through my head when I am force to have a face to face talk with my girlfriend's mother.

Still that staircase beatdown happened automatically when Maou caught her. I know Emi is a tsundere (well thus far she shown 95% tsun and 5% dere).
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:21   Link #1344
Divini
Senpai!

Is it me or does Emeraude sound 20x better when she's speaking Ente-Islan?
Old 2013-05-16, 18:21   Link #1345
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
Why would an assassin with eye lasers and a scythe flee because somebody throws an.... orange(?) at them? That just makes no sense to me.

I also noticed that apparently in this world bobcats are domesticated.
Er... Those aren't oranges. Those are paint balls used for marking aggressors. They are a common self-defense utility for shopkeepers in Japan. Not only the bright pigment is extremely difficult to get rid of from your skin for several days, they STINK, and STING the eyes very much. Get hit by one of those and expect cops to find you very soon.

Picture of those balls from wiki:

Also, the Japanese loves bobcats supposedly.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:23   Link #1346
ChampDream
Alive

this episode was good
it look like those stair at Maou's house are really dangerous for girls, Chiho freaking out when she saw Maou's lunch was funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
please tell me i'm not the only one who noticed a guy who looked like James from Team Rocket in the preview
I saw that too
Old 2013-05-16, 18:30   Link #1347
Shadow5YA

Does anybody know what Emi's phone ringtone is supposed to be?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:32   Link #1348
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Does anybody know what Emi's phone ringtone is supposed to be?
I think I heard it before when I watched professional wrestling on T.V. when I was a kid and it also reminded me of a generic Hero Theme.
Old 2013-05-16, 18:39   Link #1349
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
He did not seem to be in any pain, so I doubt that is what made him leave. Hopefully they'll bring it up in the next episode.
Dear lord its not that big of a mystery, you get shit in your face and eyes its going to make it hard to see and the last thing you want in a knife fight with a trained combatant is "hard to see".

Plus how do you know he doesn't look like he's in pain? We never saw his face for more than a second afterwards.

Anyway Lantern already cleared it up that its not orange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
True I know they are still enemies, but at least think of what is happening, the reason why it happened, and then take action. At least that what goes through my head when I am force to have a face to face talk with my girlfriend's mother.

Still that staircase beatdown happened automatically when Maou caught her. I know Emi is a tsundere (well thus far she shown 95% tsun and 5% dere).
I suppose your girlfriend's mother was a demonic warlord as well and you two fought a bloody war for survival ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Images
Female Ashiya
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I thought the appeal of Ashiya was because of his house husband role

Regardless, still cute
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:39   Link #1350
DuelGundam2099

Quote:
Er... Those aren't oranges. Those are paint balls used for marking aggressors. They are a common self-defense utility for shopkeepers in Japan. Not only the bright pigment is extremely difficult to get rid of from your skin for several days, they STINK, and STING the eyes very much. Get hit by one of those and expect cops to find you very soon.
I did not know this, thank you for clearing that up, Lantern. I did think paintball at first, but then I figured "why would a clerk carry something like that?"
Quote:
Plus how do you know he doesn't look like he's in pain? We never saw his face for more than a second afterwards.
I assumed he didn't since he did not change his facial expression. You got me on everything else.

I will return one day, I promise that much.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:42   Link #1351
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Not much of a facial expression when you're wearing a ski mask =_=
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:43   Link #1352
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I suppose your girlfriend's mother was a demonic warlord as well and you two fought a bloody war for survival ?

I thought the appeal of Ashiya was because of his house husband role

Regardless, still cute
Lol, well joking aside. Kamazuki has impressive arm strength, actually Udon isn't heavy. Maybe Maou needs to work out some more in his human form, he already looks like the hulk in his Demon form.

Also Chaos yes, I really do believe that my girlfriend's mother is a Demonic warlord.
Old 2013-05-16, 20:15   Link #1353
Grey

I wasn't expecting that sudden punch and knee. The double collapse was great. Somehow, Emi and Maou's dynamic is refreshing.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 20:30   Link #1354
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I've been wondering for sometime now, but does Emi have self conscious about her breast size? I mean, when she checkout out Suzuno's chest it felt like it came out of left field if you ask me.
Old 2013-05-16, 20:32   Link #1355
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Man, those stairs are evil!

As someone stated before, I believe there will be some great moments ahead caused by the misunderstanding between Emi and Suzuno. She packs a hell of a lunch box though. See Chiho? You should have thought of that first.

Endless "Sanducky Fried Chicken" Soul
Old 2013-05-16, 20:32   Link #1356
Shadow5YA

I find it much more easy to tolerate slapstick humor when the people in question actually do hate each other.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 20:45   Link #1357
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I find it much more easy to tolerate slapstick humor when the people in question actually do hate each other.
I think the hate is one sided, Maou haven't shown much resentment towards Emi aside from the generic enemy altitude which doesn't count while Emi hates Maou because his army destroyed the farm she grew up in and her father.
Old 2013-05-16, 20:47   Link #1358
Seitsuki
Onee!

Meh, she's obviously just working all the vitriol out of her system so when they do end up together and have lots of babies she'll be the perfect loving waifu.
Old 2013-05-16, 21:59   Link #1359
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.7

satan & company got gift from female in kimono aka suzuno a big box of noodles while emi got her box gift of vitamin drink to boost her magic power.

yet on warm day emi still spying of satan's place til see suzuno go snoop a lot til fall catch by satan til drop on ground then meet talk & greet emi going all protect suzuno from satan & gang.

then emi having call from going on esta isla even her caller/supplier of vitamin drink wonder way emi being satan is like husband & wife?

as for satan being prepare to work battle cause here come rival food aka SFC chicken & oh reveal gift he got from suzuno to chiho which big lunch & heart design look got chiho in panic.

& emi well pick-up food til attack by masked person give vitamin drink did boost her power yet masked person almost got her til saved by an orange toss & oh got call from chiho about satan's lunch from suzuno.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 22:29   Link #1360
Darthtabby

While I enjoyed this episode, I also found it disappointing in some regards. One of the biggest disappointments was seeing Emi get an easy way to replenish her powers. I was hoping she'd regain her powers through character development.
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, slice of life, work