AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: What will Rock Lee do?
Run away screaming 3 7.69%
"I'm going to kick your @ss b*tch" (Naruto gives thumbs up) 8 20.51%
"Can't be helped, I have to fight with him" 9 23.08%
"alright... you take care of this guy, I'll help Naruto" *skips off* 1 2.56%
Fights Kim with Gaara using one eye while looking over his shoulder for any more desert coffins... 18 46.15%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-04-13, 10:11   Link #1
Merco
I like pie

What is Rock Lee going to do? [Manga]

The question of the day for all those who read the manga is...

Spoiler:

(adding an extra spoiler since you can't be too careful now with people who don't see the manga spoiler cap above )
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 10:13   Link #2
Palani
///_^

Kick his ass. Nope I think he will lie still and watch Gaara finishing the fight. That's because he has been hurt pretty bad and is unable to finish the fight himself.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 10:16   Link #3
Merco
I like pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Kick his ass. Nope I think he will lie still and watch Gaara finishing the fight. That's because he has been hurt pretty bad and is unable to finish the fight himself.
lol, somebody replied before I could set up the poll
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 10:21   Link #4
PaintBaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
I agree,
Spoiler:
PaintBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 10:26   Link #5
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

I think he'll toss himself into Gaara's arms, and they'll have a romantic moment (kisses and hugs) interrupted by the bad guy (Kimimaro). Gaara will finish off Kimimaro and the love-scene can finally start (Lee and Gaara drinking sake and making love by the fire/sasuke's barrel)
Old 2004-04-13, 11:09   Link #6
Gai-Kakashi

Tag team Kimmy with Garaa.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 11:30   Link #7
m8-

I think he is going to do nothing. After he sees Gaara he will be amazed, there will probably be a conversation between them and Gaara will explain he is the Leaf's ally.. Lee will probably let him fight, but will be very jealous when sees Gaara fighting(and probably winning)..

Though, it's quite obvious Lee will never trust Gaara, will hold grudge against him and will never acknoledge him, imo. Just like Neji, but holds no respect.
m8- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 11:37   Link #8
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Gaara has every much of a right to have a grudge against Lee as Lee does against Gaara. When Lee attacked Gaara, he attacked with intent to -kill-. His moves would have surely killed Gaara had Gaara just not been as lucky as hell. It's not Gaara's fault he's just better and is a badass.

Also, Lee doesn't know about the time when Gaara was trying to kill him in the hospital--remember he was unconscious!
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 12:37   Link #9
tektonik
I can see that speed

He will be in awe of Gaara and promise himself to try harder. Probably thanking him which will cue Gaara into thinking about friends maybe a Naruto flashback
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 12:50   Link #10
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

well what if Lee asks Kimi:

yo dude this is my old enemy lets team up!

Kimi:

ok!

Garaa:

miauw
Old 2004-04-13, 12:51   Link #11
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Also, Lee doesn't know about the time when Gaara was trying to kill him in the hospital--remember he was unconscious!
... ... it isnt like he hasnt had a chance to talk to gai... or shikamaru... or naruto. he probably knows.
Spoiler:

where are your spoiler tags? first page=spoiler tags!
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 12:57   Link #12
EbonySeraphim
Phat Poster/Thread Killer

Send a message via AIM to EbonySeraphim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Gaara has every much of a right to have a grudge against Lee as Lee does against Gaara. When Lee attacked Gaara, he attacked with intent to -kill-. His moves would have surely killed Gaara had Gaara just not been as lucky as hell. It's not Gaara's fault he's just better and is a badass.

I disagree there - In the Lee vs Gaara fight, Gaara clearly wasn't fighting or getting hurt by Lee's attacks. Sure when he took off the weights, Gaara was surprised by his speed, and took some punches, but he was still protected by the armor or sand. Beyond that, Gaara still hadn't moved. The hits Lee were delivering didn't do anywhere near enough damage to hurt Gaara or "put him out of commission," which is why Lee tried one of the Lotuses. That might have caused damage if Gaara actualy got hit by the attack, but definitely not enough to make him stop fighting. After Lee opened the gates, he certainly was knocking Gaara around a lot, but still no real damage was done, even with the full Frontal Lotus (of course Gaara defended that attack). Beyond that, the fight was over. The whole time, it was clear that Gaara wasn't in very real danger, though Lee did pull out some "stuff" that certain shocked and appauled.

At the same time, I don't think Lee is a kind of guy who would hold a grudge against Gaara if he changed. He could accept Gaara being changed especially knowing that Naruto fought him and was the one to bring that change.
EbonySeraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 12:59   Link #13
Ponko

I'm not sure Lee was intending to kill Gaara with either lotus. After all, he was going to use the first one on Sasuke, and I doubt Lee wanted to kill him, especially in a casual fight. And the second lotus Lee was going to use on Neji, according to Gai, who I doubt wants his student dead. He probably figured he would just knock him out since the sand armour, althought peeling, was still there.

Although if I was Gaara I would still be a tad angry at Lee as well. Lee may not of intended to kill, but Gaara might not see it that way. ^__^
Ponko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 13:26   Link #14
Casshern

Lee: Kisamara! I'm gonna kick your ass!
Gaara: Urusai you jerk! I came to help your sorry fuzzy-eyebrows ass!
lol...j/k

My speculation for the rest of the fight against Kimi:

(spoiler is for those who don't like reading "speculations")
Spoiler:

Well, maybe something like this may happen ^_^'
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 13:51   Link #15
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

i think gaara will surely fight, and lee not. gaara will be in trouble i think, lee recovered from that gate thing, and naruto with his rasengan if kimi isnt watching

( could anyone tell me what sasuke is doing now? )
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 13:56   Link #16
psycoking
kyōki-ō

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponko
I'm not sure Lee was intending to kill Gaara with either lotus. After all, he was going to use the first one on Sasuke, and I doubt Lee wanted to kill him, especially in a casual fight. And the second lotus Lee was going to use on Neji, according to Gai, who I doubt wants his student dead. He probably figured he would just knock him out since the sand armour, althought peeling, was still there.
I think Lee intended to kill both himself and Gaara with that move. He even says something to that effect:
Quote:
Gaara: you are finished here
Lee: Either way. . .this will end it
Basically lee knew that if the move failed he'd be dead. But if it succeeded they'd both be out.

As for this grudge thing, I don't think Lee is the type to hold a grudge, at least not for too long.
Old 2004-04-13, 14:03   Link #17
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Well, lets look at this from a logical point of view. If you were drunk, and happened to see a guy who nearly put you out of commission for good standing over you, what would you most likely do? Okay, I don't really think Lee is going to really fight with Gaara but still, its possible. Lee isnt 100% himself at the moment...
Old 2004-04-13, 14:05   Link #18
Ponko

I thought Lee was talking about the fight with that quote, since it would either stop Gaara or Lee would no longer be able to move and lose anyway. Maybe I misinterpretted. Hopefully Gai would not let Lee just throw his life as a ninja for one moment of glory, though.
Ponko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 14:05   Link #19
shaper

i don`t think gaara will be angry at lee for anything.

after the naruto vs. gaara fight gaara says ''forgive me'' too
temari and the puppet dude(can`t remember the name)
so i think gaara has changed his attitude towards others.
maby a result of shakaku has been defeated(in the naruto vs gaara fight the
frog boss said that the medium that has shakaku imprisoned
inside is very often unstable(the headache, talking to his dead mom and stuff
like that)
shaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 14:05   Link #20
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

nah he will problably say something like youthpower and take kimi out

( he wants to protect his friends, and his battle with gaara will come later, remember : a ninja is a tool, so he must do what is best, no matter what his feelings say )
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote