AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-07-31, 13:21   Link #1
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Fall 2012 : Your Expectations and Anticipated Series

Images
Line-up
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Missing animes of the list :
BTOOOM!!
Lychee DE Hikari Club
Aikatsu!
Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de
Teekyu!

So, which fall anime do you look forward the most ?

Mine :

Will definitively watch :

Psycho-Pass
Expectation Level : High
Reason : I'm very interested to see how dark and edgy the plot will be handled as well the mystery behind the staff and the content's features.

K
Expectation Level : Medium
Reason : I have seen Hiiro no Kakera last April, so I'm looking forward to this new reverse harem action due to its high production values.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Expectation Level : Low
Reason : The story and art look cute enough to hold my breath to watch.

Medaka Box 2
Reason : As someone who enjoyed season 1, I'll look forward to see Flask Plan arc animated, though I put my low expectations on this show.

Hiiro no Kakera II
Reason : I have watched and liked the first season, so I will pick this one. And I hope Tamaki will become stronger and less whiny (which irritates me).

Kyousogiga 2
Reason : I heard many good things about it, so I end up watching twice, and become one of my favorite movies due to high production values and the heavy presence of creativity. Will watch its sequel.

Will give a try :

Robotics;Notes
Reason : Even though I have no experience in Science Adventure trilogy, the story looks rather interesting.

Magi : The Labyrinth of Magic
Expectation Level : Medium-Low
Reason : The Middle East setting eyecatch me, and Aladdin is enough to give more or as much cuteness as Gon Freeccs from Hunter X Hunter.

Code;Breaker
Reason : I have read a bit of manga and I hope the promise will stay as interesting through the run, for better or worse.

Oniichan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne—
Reason : As someone who enjoyed Mayo Chiki!, I will take a look for this one. Also, the PV interests me too.

As for the others, no matters how bad some series will turn, I will also give those a try too.

UPDATE : The new Initial D anime will premiere this November.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-11-15 at 14:31.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 13:26   Link #2
hero147

I'm really excited for Robotics;Notes (Steins gate fan), Little Busters, and Jormungand season 2. One question: is this the complete fall 2012 preview?
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 13:27   Link #3
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
I'm really excited for Robotics;Notes (Steins gate fan), Little Busters, and Jormungand season 2. One question: is this the complete fall 2012 preview?
It's almost complete, it's just that they miss BTOOOM! in this lineup and Psycho-Pass has not enough updated infos for the moment.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 13:33   Link #4
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Say what you will. I'll watch Little Busters! even if I have to cut my eyes open with a saw due to the animations.

That's my devotion to Key and Jun Maeda (He's the writer I model myself after)

Cheers;
Arturia

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 13:35   Link #5
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Not bad, but the only ones that peeked my interests for now are OniiAi, Suki-tte na yo (I've read the manga), Robotic Notes, Btooom!, and To Love Ru Darkness (hope they show Nemesis!). I might look into Little Busters because I love Key Visual Works, and also K as well.
Old 2012-07-31, 14:14   Link #6
Jetzero Infinity

There's a lot of stuff I;m looking forward to this season surprisingly

Most Hyped For

Magi The Labyrinth of Magic- I've been loving the manga so far and I think the series has the potential to become the next FMA if the anime is done right so I;m looking forward to the adaption

Medaka Box s2- While the Flask Plan isn't my favorite of the battle arcs it is pretty fun and I'm looking forward to it being animated. Hopefully the budget is a bit higher for this half.

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure- I only started reading the manga because I heard about the anime coming soon and was curious to see what was it about. After reading some of it, I;m pretty hyped for this and I hope it turns out well

Will Definently Watch

Kyousugia 2- The OVA from last year was pretty interesting and I;m kinda interested to see where it goes since it;s different from usually Toei fare.

Code Breaker- Read some of the manga and it's pretty interesting so I'll definently check it out

Little Busters- While I haven;t played the VN's I've liked the Key adaptions I;ve seen so far so I'll watch this one. I faith that JC staff knows what kind of fan expectations their dealing with and will try to meet them.

Jorumgand s2- I liked season 1 so this is a no-brainer

Robotic's Notes- Similar to Little Busters, I liked Chaos Head and Stein's Gate so I'm interested in this adaption.

Bakuman s3- Seen the first two seasons

Student Council's Discretion s2- Liked season one so I'm looking forward to more

Will Try Out

Zetsuen no Tempest: Heard some mixed things about the manga but I;m always interested in what Bones is doing so I'll give it a shot.

Btoom- Don't know much about it but since Madhouse is doing it I;m kind of interested to see how it goes

K- Have no clue what it;s about, but the visuals impressed me so I'm willing to give it an episode or two.

Hayate: Can't Take My Eyes off You- No clue what Hata and Mangalobe are up to with this but Hayate is pretty much my favorite harem comedy so I'll give it a chance.

For everything else I;ll see what early opinions are but it seems I may have a lot of shows to watch next season.

Last edited by Jetzero Infinity; 2012-07-31 at 14:27.
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 14:24   Link #7
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I don't think the picture they used for Magi gives the right idea going by what I've read about it.

This should be a solid season yet again for me if I'm reading into things right. Magi, From the New World, Jojo, Robotic;Notes, Btoom and potentially Kyousagiga all look interesting on the TV front. Plus there's the new Code Geass OVA and something I've been waiting for since last summer in GothicMade coming out on the movie front. Also Nerewata Gakuen, Mardock Scramble, Yamato, the new Madoka Movie and the new Tiger and Bunny are all on my too watch list as well when/if they become available.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 14:51   Link #8
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

new Kyousougiga is fall season heh. never heard of it. any source?

anyway ichizon 2 for sure. maybe robotic;notes and little buster

EDIT: ahh forgot CG Akito OVA

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 14:54   Link #9
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

On my list so far is Code:Breaker, Zetsun no Tempest and Shin Sekai Yori. Will probably end up watching the Amnesia and Geass OVA's as well. I might try Robics;Notes if I hear good things about it.

Edit: Also Psycho-pass and K.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2012-10-02 at 09:39.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 15:11   Link #10
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Hmmmmm...Psycho-Pass has me intrigued from just the title, but I'm going to need more information before I can consider looking into it.

Otherwise, the only show I have under consideration to watch is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for it's reputation and style. Mostly expecting what an 80's-era shounen battle manga usually features and I've also heard good things about it, so I'm surprised the manga never had an animated series before now. I'll probably end up reading the manga instead at some point though.

Due to change of course, but at this point nothing else catches my interest nor have I watched any of the first seasons of some of these.
Old 2012-07-31, 15:23   Link #11
leokiko

THE ONES I'M LOOKING FOWARD TO THE MOST:

Little Busters!: This one is obvious. I've only played Kud's route on the VN and it was awesome. Even more awesome when you realize that Refrain is said to be the better one. J.C Staff's involvement isn't encouraging but I don't think they are going to do a bad job.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Honestly? I've never read the manga, neither watched the OVAS. But this just screams old-school shounen, which is lacking these days.

Robotic;Notes: I guess my comment will be obvious, but I have to say it. If it's anything like Steins;Gate I'm already sold. It does have the same person on charge of the series composition after all (wish it was White Fox though, oh well).

WILL GIVE IT A TRY:

BTOOM!: Read a few chapters of the manga - it was great. To top that, this is Madhouse. I'm expecting it to be awesome.
Expectation Level: High

Magi : The Labyrinth of Magic: The setting is original and reminds a bit of Negima. Although, I might drop it if it interests me, since I almost always rather read manga over watching anime.

Chūni-byō Demo Koi Shitai!: This is KyoAni and it looks like a comedy. Therefore, interested.
Expectation Level: Medium

Oniichan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne: Candidate for guilty pleasure of the season. Same director as Mayo Chiki and the trailer looked great. But it could easily fail to be entertaining.
Expectation Level: Low

Code: Breaker : Didn't like the manga, but the anime might change that for me. Not counting on it though, the promo art and trailer looks only decent.

Shin Sekai Yori: This looks interesting, but I have no clue what this will be about, so I can't hype it too much. Gotta wait and see.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: Standard light novel fare, but I enjoy those types of anime sometimes. Won't judge it before I get to watch it.

Psycho-Pass: What is this? noitaminA + guns seems like a great combination, but I gotta know something about it first.
Expectation Level: ???
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 15:30   Link #12
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
new Kyousougiga is fall season heh. never heard of it. any source?
It had a one shot OVA last December which apparently did well enough that they've decided to expand it to a full series.

Whoa that's a lot of movies, seems like more than usual anyway. In any case, shall check out Robotic;Notes and Psycho-Pass (since they're the two noitaminA titles), Kyousogiga (because I adored the OVA), Zetsun no Tempest (is there an English translation for that title?) and so far that's it for me. Was really hoping that new season of Chihayafuru would air in the fall but I guess not, darn.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 15:34   Link #13
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
It had a one shot OVA last December which apparently did well enough that they've decided to expand it to a full series.

i knew that. i watch it when it come out. it very awesome. but story is bit unclear.

i know they make new one. but do we get confirmation it will be fall?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 15:36   Link #14
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The only thing here that I know I will watch without fail....Space Battleship Yamato 2199 part 3
Old 2012-07-31, 16:38   Link #15
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Yeah, we never got any sort of confirmation on when a new Kyousougiga would be airing or even if it would be airing on TV at all.
I'm hoping for that old 6-episode OVA format, myself.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 17:06   Link #16
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

HIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARI SKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHI DAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISK ETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDA MARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKET CHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMA RISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCH HIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARI SKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCH
HIDAMARISKETCH

Expectation levels: HIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARI SKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHI DAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISK ETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDA MARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKET CHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMA RISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCH HIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARISKETCHHIDAMARI SKETCH

Also, Little Busters.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 17:51   Link #17
mistress_kisara

Definitely going to watch:

-Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
-Sukitte ii na yo
-Code Breaker
-Zetsuen no Tempest
-Little Busters
-K
-Hiiro no Kakera S2
-Kamisama Hajimemashita (not sure if its airing this Fall though)
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 18:08   Link #18
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

I shall be checking out:
1) Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes
2) Ixion Saga DT
3) Magi
4) Robotic;Notes
5) Phycho-pass
6) Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
7) Busou Shinki
8) Medaka Box
9) Aikatsu!
10) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
11) Suki-tte Ii Na Yo
12) Haitai Nanafa
13) Code:Breaker
14) Zetsuen no Tempest
15) Little Busters!
16) Jormungand S2 (I loved the first series)
17) Shin Sekai Yori
18) K
19) Hiiro no Kakera S2
20) Onii-Chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne
21) Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
22) Girls Und Panzer
23) Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
24) Kamisama Hajimemashita
25) Litchi DE Hiraki Club
26) Btooom!
27) Teekyuu!
28) Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de

As for the movies, i'll no doubt be watching The Mass Effect and Biohazard (Resident Evil) movies. The first Biohazard CGI movie was ok in my books

Last edited by DXMichael; 2012-09-19 at 14:51.
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 19:49   Link #19
OPN

Most hyped for:
Magi - Love the manga and the promo looked great plus i have complete faith in A-1 pictures
Robotics notes - Promo looked great and i loved S;G and i liked C;H
Seitokai 2 - I loved the original anime so heres hoping S2 is just as funny as it was
Little busters - At first this was a lot lower but the promo managed to ressurect my faith in JC...mostly. If this is confirmed to be 36 episodes or longer it will be at the top of my list.

Will definitely watch:
Jojo - Liked the original OVAs so i might as well see this one
Jormungand 2 - Liked S1 so i'll obviously check out S2.
Medaka box 2 - Liked S1 and this is where the manga starts getting good
Btooom - Anything madhouse does is awesome so i'll check it out
Shin sekai yori - Promo looked like a good horror title and again A-1 is great
K - promos looked awesome...and dat neko
kyousugiga 2 - I liked the crazy bat shit style of the ONA so yeah i'll check this one out

Will probably check out:
Code breaker - I read the first chapter and it was good but i heard it sucks after a while
Zetsuen - I hate the manga but bones usually does good stuff so probably

Will try out
The silver link oni chan anime: i need a guilty pleasure
Hayate 3 - I liked both seasons and the athena arc was awesome but im keeping expectations low for this since its a original story

Might check out depending on reviews/opinions
Pet no kanojo
Bakuman 3
psycho pass (since it might be CGI i dont know)
Chinnibyou
Old 2012-07-31, 20:09   Link #20
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

JoJo, Magi, R;N

the others will need to wait until we get more info/PV

kinda disappointed with the new look of new season of Hayate and Seizon (especially Hayate)

but well, we will see

Tags
series