AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-13, 13:09   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 79 Discussion

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I, Vicious, will try to post this thread every Tuesday, to give sometime to fans discuss what will probably happen in the episode. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so thereís no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread isn't marked spoilers in the topic and so you don't HAVE put a spoiler tag if it contains just some information from the episode or past anime events; but you have to use it for some reason you summarize the whole episode. Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden, and whoever uses them will be strictly punished.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why??, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, donít make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just so you remember though, there is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unecessary spoilers, and try and keep it on topic.

PS. Post edited to fit the new Spoiler rules.

Last edited by Vicious; 2004-04-14 at 17:56.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 13:23   Link #2
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

From the preview it looks like the fights between gaara and naruto and 3rd and oro should end this episode pretty sure at least one of them will be a nice ending hehe.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 13:28   Link #3
Black Jaggan
Killing Intent

I really hope the Oro/hokage fight will end in that ep.... I don't really care who dies...just let it stop! And I hope: NO MORE FLASHBACKS! Had enough of those....not like anyone cares...*sigh*
Black Jaggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 13:55   Link #4
Evilbunny
Cave guardian

I just hope this episode is half as good as the last one.
Evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 14:10   Link #5
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Just a reminder: there is to be no manga spoilers in this thread even in spoiler tags.
Old 2004-04-13, 14:24   Link #6
RedEagle

this airs tonight?

I was wondering if this is going to air, in japan tonight? Bakasan hasnt put up his timer and I though they air every weds morning around 3am (Pacific time). Did they change the scheldule?

thanks
RedEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 14:30   Link #7
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Naruto airs in Japan every Wendesday at 7:27pm JST (Japan Standard Time, GMT +9).
Old 2004-04-13, 14:43   Link #8
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

I don't want to see anything of the Oro-3rd fight anymore.. I don't care: let a comet drop on em and kill em both or something, I don't care anymore: I want NarutoXGaara fight, and GamaXShukaku!!!!
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 15:06   Link #9
joewright91
Survivor of the Uchiha

Yeh me too i dont care who dies in the oro vs 3rd, just i wanna see the gaara vs naruto coz its gettin real sweet, what would be good is if oro didnt get defeated and Naruto kicked his ass !!!
joewright91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 15:09   Link #10
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
I don't want to see anything of the Oro-3rd fight anymore.. I don't care: let a comet drop on em and kill em both or something, I don't care anymore: I want NarutoXGaara fight, and GamaXShukaku!!!!
LOL agree, that is why they put up the purple shield, by now everyone would of been "would someone die or something already" well, I would of *no i wouldn't I'm afraid of violence* honest!

Elvenpath, your ava scares me a lot What is that a stack of gray hamburgers or something???

I don't think the anime can get any better than it did last week!!!!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 15:13   Link #11
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
I don't think the anime can get any better than it did last week!!!!
that would cause computer-shut-down with "warning: this stuff is way to good for you! Naruto porhibited from now on! go read a book or something, you low-life loser!"... it just can't be that good, not two times in a row...
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 15:47   Link #12
kakashilion
has big feet

Exclamation

how come Anbu_Aone havn't produced Naruto episode 78, there never usually this late
kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 16:06   Link #13
Evilbunny
Cave guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashilion
how come Anbu_Aone havn't produced Naruto episode 78, there never usually this late

Maybe they're having technical difficulties like they did a few months ago.
Evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 16:12   Link #14
CommS007

Or maybe doing a nice karaoke for the 2 newnessness :P

I hope to see some other fights soon! :3
CommS007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 16:12   Link #15
Temjin
Die and live again...

Hells yeah this is going to be great!

Me and a friend of mine aka (Vash) have been watching this series from the beginning and I can't wait to see this up coming action packed episode. I can just tell that the lord of all frogs is going to one surprised guys when he finds out that Naruto is the human vessil for the Nine tails demon. I hope this episode lives up to what I have been waiting for. I don't like to dissapointed. But if it is going to be, than so be it. I will be looking forward to it like I always do. Plus I can't wait for Naruto to gain full control of the Nine tails power. Peace out homies.
Temjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 17:16   Link #16
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenPath
Just a reminder: there is to be no manga spoilers in this thread even in spoiler tags.
Ah, so I'll edit the introduction post a bit, ElvenPath-sama
In this thread, spoilers of events beyond this episode, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden ^^

Even though, I really can't wait to watch this episode. I haven't seen 78 yet (waiting for ANBU-AonE), but people said it was really good; and there are high expectations for 79 too
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 17:23   Link #17
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

looked up japan time zone and it is 13 hours off from EST current time there is 7:20 am wenesday. and naruto comes on at 7:30 pm then it will be on in about 12 hours which is 6:30 am est.

First of the translations are normally not around ( at least to my knowledge) till mid day thursday at the eariest hehe
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 17:28   Link #18
n00blike
member 69 of S.P.A. ;)

i don't think the fights will end.
we may have to wait till 80 to get things wraped up
but i hope im wrong
did you see suske's face in 78 LOL

wooow
Xarrais
nice pic LOL i hope naruto gets some after the beats garaa!

Last edited by n00blike; 2004-04-13 at 17:47.
n00blike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 17:41   Link #19
Gai-Kakashi

Tommorow can't come quickly enough.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 17:45   Link #20
tektonik
I can see that speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Ah, so I'll edit the introduction post a bit, ElvenPath-sama
In this thread, spoilers of events beyond this episode, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden ^^
You didn't edit it enough ie. "THIS THREAD IS MARKED SPOILERS"
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote