AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2004-04-14, 10:48   Link #41
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
I have a very very bad feeling about this, but I'm still gonna do it:

"where will the RAW be released?"

I didn't find any rule prohibiting this, but I don't know... it just feels weird... I always got the RAWs from www.someplace.com, but it seems to me they've stopped doing that, and I can't find any other place. thnx in advance.
You most likely wanna edit out that link, since they have licensed material. I'm not sure about licensing for raws though. If the raw-group I download from have raws of licensed animes then I can't link to them... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodydespair
I would like to know too... See how much japanese I have picked up from the show.
The only Japanese you pick up from anime are words and very short expressions. If however you have learned Japanese grammar (preferably in school or college/uni) then you can pick up pretty much if you pay attention and make an effort to look stuff up and verify what you thought. Works wonders for me. Better yet is reading manga in Japanese. I picked up three volumes of hikaru no go the other week.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 10:49   Link #42
Palani
///_^

No you can't...
Old 2004-04-14, 10:58   Link #43
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
Quote:
I have a very very bad feeling about this, but I'm still gonna do it:

"where will the RAW be released?"

I didn't find any rule prohibiting this, but I don't know... it just feels weird... I always got the RAWs from narutofan.com, but it seems to me they've stopped doing that, and I can't find any other place. thnx in advance.

hey.... you can get anime RAWs at L33t-Raws

But episode 79 is not out yet. *been waiting so hopelessly sigh...*

どうして猫の好き嫌いさを迷ってますか?
PinkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 11:02   Link #44
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSpider
hey.... you can get anime RAWs at L33t-Raws

But episode 79 is not out yet. *been waiting so hopelessly sigh...*

you can get raws pretty soon after they air from the place with the name which is the same as the bear who likes 'hunny'

#anime-classic
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 11:29   Link #45
Lavilainepieuvre
Flames all the way!

Location: I'm in the living room where I killed Col. Mustard with the candlestick
Quote:
you can get raws pretty soon after they air from the place with the name which is the same as the bear who likes 'hunny'
???

Well that's the problem with not having English as your first language. I don't have a clue of what you're talking about. I guess that's a cultural fact that is obvious to most anglo-saxons, but not to me. Guess I'll have to wait for my own sources to post the raw...
Old 2004-04-14, 12:05   Link #46
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavilainepieuvre
???

Well that's the problem with not having English as your first language. I don't have a clue of what you're talking about. I guess that's a cultural fact that is obvious to most anglo-saxons, but not to me. Guess I'll have to wait for my own sources to post the raw...

i didnt post the name because im not sure if im breaking any rules >_>

#anime-classic
Old 2004-04-14, 12:19   Link #47
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
Huh? I can't find it..... so you have watched episode 79?

どうして猫の好き嫌いさを迷ってますか?
PinkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 12:21   Link #48
Hunter Nin.

If saying Winnie the Pooh is against forum rules then I'm the King of England.. You are talking about Winnie the Pooh right.

Actually I guess this has nothing to do with Episode 79.. oh wait.. Who here thinks Shukaku looks like Winnie the Pooh.. no? Oh alright.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 13:06   Link #49
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
i didnt post the name because im not sure if im breaking any rules >_>
no, as long as the site doesn't contain any licensed material... (like www.winniethepooh.com!! OOO!! how dare you tell us such a illeagal and stained website!! as well as www.poohbear.com and www.pooh.com ... :P not meening anything rude, just a jk.. :P )
Old 2004-04-14, 14:01   Link #50
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
no, as long as the site doesn't contain any licensed material... (like www.winniethepooh.com!! OOO!! how dare you tell us such a illeagal and stained website!! as well as www.poohbear.com and www.pooh.com ... :P not meening anything rude, just a jk.. :P )

erm, ok
you can get them from winny before any of the raw people put them out usually

#anime-classic
Old 2004-04-14, 14:06   Link #51
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
erm, ok
you can get them from winny before any of the raw people put them out usually
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/2949/ is that what you mean? it's in japanese, so I can't open it over here... anybody have an ISO encoded (english..) website with Naruto RAW's?
Old 2004-04-14, 14:25   Link #52
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavilainepieuvre
???

Poor you ma p'tite pieuvre; a fellow frenchman/canadian and english isn't your first language. Although, Winnie L'ourson doesn't rhyme with hunny, he likes le miel beaucoup. N E ways...looks like we'll have to wait patiently for 79 to be released
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 14:28   Link #53
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan
Poor you ma p'tite pieuvre; a fellow frenchman/canadian and english isn't your first language. Although, Winnie L'ourson doesn't rhyme with hunny, he likes le miel beaucoup. N E ways...looks like we'll have to wait patiently for 79 to be released
hmm... was that some subtile way of showing us you are a Canadian/Frenchman? lol, I lik it.

:topicon: hey, if any has 79 RAW on jap site, can u post the link to the torrent? if that is allowed of course... :P
Old 2004-04-14, 14:35   Link #54
Temjin
Die and live again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
Tommorow can't come quickly enough.
Hells yeah I can't wait for this up coming episode I am wetting myself over it. I think Gaara with become one of Naruto's close friends. I haven't read any of the mangas so I don't know for sure but that would be cool.
Temjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 14:41   Link #55
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
hmm... was that some subtile way of showing us you are a Canadian/Frenchman? lol, I lik it.

:topicon: hey, if any has 79 RAW on jap site, can u post the link to the torrent? if that is allowed of course... :P
haha naw, not anymore; i've been in the US for the past 11 years, and i never even lived in france, just in the country to the northeast of it...oh and btw, Bakasan's website sez "Naruto 79 has aired."
Old 2004-04-14, 14:46   Link #56
Kazukijen
Dedicated Follower

Anyone know what the Japanese channel that Naruto is on? I might get it beamed to my dish if its possible
Kazukijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 15:12   Link #57
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan
haha naw, not anymore; i've been in the US for the past 11 years, and i never even lived in france, just in the country to the northeast of it...oh and btw, Bakasan's website sez "Naruto 79 has aired."
Luxembourg or Belgium?
Old 2004-04-14, 15:17   Link #58
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

bruxelles belgium; btw 79RAW's out for download minna
Old 2004-04-14, 15:20   Link #59
Palani
///_^

Posting where if allowed might help.
Old 2004-04-14, 15:34   Link #60
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Wow, what a really good episode. Sorta went sailor moon style for a second, no joke you'll see it. And the new instrumental is cool, well not new just a old song redone with strings.

Spoiler:
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote