AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2004-04-14, 15:42   Link #61
UzumakiBatman
Me for teh pwnage :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan
bruxelles belgium; btw 79RAW's out for download minna
whts the link for the torrent?
UzumakiBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 15:48   Link #62
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiBatman
whts the link for the torrent?
Since it's not on Animesuki, you'll have to venture slightly out of what you normally know, but you can most definitely find the page with the link if you Google in two key words- one of which is the type of medium naruto is published, IE NOT MANGA BUT ***** (starts with 'a' ends with 'e') and the other is "mircx"

then the first link. happy watching

"Consider a spherical cow..."
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 16:03   Link #63
Muffle

L337-Raws release is out.
Muffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 16:17   Link #64
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
wow. i am downloading it now. so many leechers. *is very eager eager eager*

どうして猫の好き嫌いさを迷ってますか?
PinkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 16:52   Link #65
Lavilainepieuvre
Flames all the way!

Location: I'm in the living room where I killed Col. Mustard with the candlestick
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan
Poor you ma p'tite pieuvre; a fellow frenchman/canadian and english isn't your first language. Although, Winnie L'ourson doesn't rhyme with hunny, he likes le miel beaucoup. N E ways...looks like we'll have to wait patiently for 79 to be released
Now that I know that Winny is a P2P software, the answer to this riddle seems obvious. Not much to do with the cultural thing, since I grew up watching Winnie (I always thought it was pretty boring though) Heck, I think my girlfriend is in love with the bear. She's on her way to owning every piece of crap with Winnie's face on it that you can buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto3
Wow, what a really good episode. Sorta went sailor moon style for a second, no joke you'll see it. And the new instrumental is cool, well not new just a old song redone with strings.
Sailor moon style, you're scaring me man . Can't wait to see it.
Old 2004-04-14, 16:56   Link #66
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavilainepieuvre
Now that I know that Winny is a P2P software, the answer to this riddle seems obvious. Not much to do with the cultural thing, since I grew up watching Winnie (I always thought it was pretty boring though) Heck, I think my girlfriend is in love with the bear. She's on her way to owning every piece of crap with Winnie's face on it that you can buy

Sailor moon style, you're scaring me man . Can't wait to see it.
g'uh?...I feel your pain, man...pray you don't ever have to roleplay with those peluches...

"Consider a spherical cow..."
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 17:25   Link #67
ShikaShika
無罪

I feel a little disapointed with 79. They completely messed up the flow by moving scenes around and adding filler. Watching Konohamaru going to the bathroom isn't my idea of a good time when I could spend it whatching the end of Naruto's fight. Of course there were some good stuff... but I felt the translation from manga to anime could have been handled much better in this ep.

There was one good adition though...

Spoiler:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 17:28   Link #68
DarkNtity

I can predict when "Studio Shitty" is gonna handle an episode. They add manga like sketchlines on the characters faces. I saw that on last week's preview and I was hoping to be wrong, but alas. "Studio Shitty", I dislike thee for your subpar drawing ability and for making the jounin fights just bleh.

But seeing that priceless look on Orichimaru's face at the end was so gratifying.

Now I'd like to address something else. Why is it that whenever there are those wierd power level threads, Oro gets ranked a notch above Sandaime?
The old was dealing with 2 Hokages, actually three people at the Hokage level. And he dealt with two and one quarters of them. We will never know what would happen if it were 1 on 1.
But I don't see why people would call someone who had backup during his fight, stronger than his opponent.
DarkNtity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 17:33   Link #69
ShikaShika
無罪

Yeah the animation was subpar as well, but not as awful as it has been of late. The flow though (or lack thereof) is what bothered me most. I'll probably edit out all the filler from the latest eps before I'm through with them. Didn't like the new music much either.
Old 2004-04-14, 17:34   Link #70
ZhouYu
^im with stupid

ooooooooh RAMEN GIRL!!!!
Old 2004-04-14, 17:59   Link #71
ShikaShika
無罪

Yeah I knew some of you would get a kick out of that. That scene is so gone from my private little version of 79 though... I can't believe how much the fighting filler scenes at the arena stunk. Can't they at least have music to them? Oh well... makes it easier for me to edit them out.
Old 2004-04-14, 18:00   Link #72
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
But I don't see why people would call someone who had backup during his fight, stronger than his opponent.
Because he used his own power to bring them back. You obviously haven't been watching from the beginning. They weren't backup. They were an extension of his own power.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 18:03   Link #73
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
Yeah the animation was subpar as well, but not as awful as it has been of late. The flow though (or lack thereof) is what bothered me most. I'll probably edit out all the filler from the latest eps before I'm through with them. Didn't like the new music much either.
Bleh...This was the worst animated episode in a long time. The drawings looked good, but it was stiff as hell. I swear when Naruto leapt at Gaara to punch him they just drew a Naruto and dragged him across the screen really fast. It was THAT stiff. There were points where his coat was in midair just HANGING there, not swaying with the wind or anything. So weird.

Luckily the story was so good or I'd have been pissed. And the end was great.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 18:16   Link #74
Gai-Kakashi

Any ANBU action? The manga seemed to suggest that there was some. And how can Jonin fights suck? What was bad about them (I'm at 3% now)?
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 18:29   Link #75
ShikaShika
無罪

ANBU doesn't really fight as much as throw shirukens in a 5 second scene. Though it was still pretty cool thanks to the female ANBU.

The jounin fight sucked really bad. No music and no sound except for kunais klinging against eachother. And hardly no animation except for flying kunais. We get the same crappy Kakashi and Lee moves as in last filler, it's just not worth the time it takes up. Even the Konohamaru filler with ramen girl was cooler.

If you can edit video I highly recomend editing out all jounin filler scenes as well as konohamaru. I haven't seen the final result, but it seems to get much better. Oh yeah... I'm editing out that cheesy kyuubi filler in the beginning as well. (Although I could live with it...)

Also the new music during the "parents of konoha" scene has such a low tempo I almost fell asleep.

Edit: Edited out a third of the ep (all filler) and it flows much better, even though the parents scene still is kinda slow...

Last edited by Akamaru; 2004-04-14 at 18:56.
Old 2004-04-14, 18:57   Link #76
Gai-Kakashi

Me, delete action? NEVAR!
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 19:14   Link #77
ShikaShika
無罪

Nah, editing might be a bit extreme but I'll probably continue doing it to all eps since the invasion started now that I'm at it.
Old 2004-04-14, 19:23   Link #78
tektonik
I can see that speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceMizer9
Boys and girls,

if you want the raws, you have two sources

Link Removed

OR / AND

Link Removed

both of which distribute licensed anime

There you go, kiddos.
I guess your planning on being banned?

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-04-14 at 20:21.
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 19:24   Link #79
MaliceMizer9

Send a message via AIM to MaliceMizer9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonik
I guess your planning on being banned?
Look at how many posts I have. It really wouldn't matter to me.

But you are welcome for the leads.
MaliceMizer9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 19:31   Link #80
DarkNtity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Because he used his own power to bring them back. You obviously haven't been watching from the beginning. They weren't backup. They were an extension of his own power.
Yeah, I have no idea about Iruka acknowledging Naruto, Zabuza and Haku, The chuunin exam and the current Sound/Sand war against the leaf. I have no interest in the background stories, all I want is NINJA, NINJA, NINJA!

It was an extension of his power. But an indirect one and it needed preparation (the dead sound nins)
Something he wouldn't have been able to do if the whole fight wasn't a premeditated ambush. It's not like Oro was using his chakra to maintain the Hokages in the living realm / or having them fight using his own chakra. It's like a punk bully calling his pals to rough up some kid and only joins in after the kid is somewhat tired. An orchestrated course of attack that will forcefully weaken the foe and let you spare your energy till your foe's reserves are low. You know what that makes you in my book? Methodically cunning, yes. But stronger? Hell no.
DarkNtity is offline   Reply With Quote