AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-14, 20:04   Link #81
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
Yeah, I have no idea about Iruka acknowledging Naruto, Zabuza and Haku, The chuunin exam and the current Sound/Sand war against the leaf. I have no interest in the background stories, all I want is NINJA, NINJA, NINJA!

It was an extension of his power. But an indirect one and it needed preparation (the dead sound nins)
Something he wouldn't have been able to do if the whole fight wasn't a premeditated ambush. It's not like Oro was using his chakra to maintain the Hokages in the living realm / or having them fight using his own chakra. It's like a punk bully calling his pals to rough up some kid and only joins in after the kid is somewhat tired. An orchestrated course of attack that will forcefully weaken the foe and let you spare your energy till your foe's reserves are low. You know what that makes you in my book? Methodically cunning, yes. But stronger? Hell no.
Clearly you and Kishimoto have different definitions of strength then, because Oro is clearly pointed out as stronger than the 3rd in the OFFICIAL FAN BOOK.

And since Kishimoto writes the story, your opinion is moot.

I mean, "Hello", these are ninjas. Whoever is the better NINJA is stronger. Ninja's aren't about being fair. They're about killing your oponent through any means neccessary. Oro achieved that. He is the STRONGER NINJA.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 20:14   Link #82
Laryx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceMizer9
Look at how many posts I have. It really wouldn't matter to me.

But you are welcome for the leads.
Then maybe you should leave out such links out of respect to animesuki which is trying to run a legal messageboard.
Old 2004-04-14, 20:37   Link #83
realdeal
The Real Deal

thx malice mizer.

BTW why is it against rules to supply links in animesuki? I mean AS itself allows for bittorent download.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 20:44   Link #84
MyReality

Reading alot of these posts makes me want to shout out cause I read the manga myself. But I would never spoil it. I like to see the shock on my friends faces when they watch the show. They turn to little kids again lol.

This next episode should be great.
MyReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 21:06   Link #85
DJ*

Woo, animation mistakes. Gotta love em.

Naruto's shirt burst open from force of Kyubi chakra, but fastens itself back up just in time before the scene goes to Hiashi wasting chakra on random nins.

Well, thats about all I have to say on this episode.

*edit* minor spoiler removed
Old 2004-04-14, 21:08   Link #86
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
I just watched the raw....and this seems like a good ep. becuase it finnally ends everything, but did anyone else think the animation was really bad, it wasn't smooth at all and seemed jumpy, and the sound effects seemed really lame and corny....but maby that was just me?

anyways yeah next ep. is gonna be great, and I can't wait to see.....
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-14, 21:14   Link #87
Pacote-San

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
I just watched the raw....and this seems like a good ep. becuase it finnally ends everything, but did anyone else think the animation was really bad, it wasn't smooth at all and seemed jumpy, and the sound effects seemed really lame and corny....but maby that was just me?

anyways yeah next ep. is gonna be great, and I can't wait to see.....
Spoiler:
Waiting for baka-san here

Pacote-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 21:36   Link #88
Gai-Kakashi

I don't know what you guys are talking about. That was a great episode! I didn't see anything wrong with the Jounin fights. They were quick and deadly, as it should be. The parents in action was fine as well, and as I predicted, we finally see the ANBU in action! They cut down a group of Sand and Sound Ninjas. It was great to see the Naruto and Hokage fight end too. Again, a great episode. Can't wait for the sub!
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 21:37   Link #89
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
So ep 79...

Not as much Kyuubi action as I'd have wanted, the face looked a little too distorted when Kyuubi turned around and Gama internally talking to Naruto. But apart from that, seeing Sasuke's face going "I'm gonna shit in my pants!" was pretty nice.

Excellent, Oro and Sandaime's fight finally finished, with Oro's arms gone kaput, and poor Third, but it was inevitable...he was getting too old anyways. Guess people noticed Naruto's shirt being unbuttoned then rebuttoned within a split second too.

Damn Hayate's little Anbu friend is pretty hot. Kiba's kaasan and neesan look pretty fierce. RAMEN GIRL YAY! Haha Shikamaru's toosan looks like a beggar.

All in all, not as good last last ep, but still pretty enjoyable ep of Naruto.

"Consider a spherical cow..."
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 22:09   Link #90
Gai-Kakashi

Loved the shot of that Sound nin going bug eyed and then falling forward to reveal Kakashi's kunai in his back. An old trick but an effective one. And how can you not love Gai going Bruce Lee on ninja ass?
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 22:18   Link #91
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ*
Woo, animation mistakes. Gotta love em.

Naruto's shirt burst open from force of Kyubi chakra, but fastens itself back up just in time before the scene goes to Hiashi wasting chakra on random nins.

Well, thats about all I have to say on this episode.

*edit* minor spoiler removed
HAHAHA, I just rewatched that. That's hilarious.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 23:02   Link #92
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

Good episode... not as good as the one before, but it wraps everything up nicely and gives it a good finishing feeling...

The Kaiten wasn't as powerful-looking as it was in the manga, IMO.

Edit: Hmm, reviewed the manga and saw it's about the same... Maybe it's just my perspective or something.

Last edited by Technovia_EX; 2004-04-15 at 00:02.
Technovia_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 23:30   Link #93
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I just saw the raw and it was a huge let down from ep 78. Then again that was almost guaranteed, so it didn't bother me much. I'm sure I would have thought 79 was a good episode if it didn't follow right after what is arguably the best episode of the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
Now I'd like to address something else. Why is it that whenever there are those wierd power level threads, Oro gets ranked a notch above Sandaime?
The old was dealing with 2 Hokages, actually three people at the Hokage level. And he dealt with two and one quarters of them. We will never know what would happen if it were 1 on 1.
But I don't see why people would call someone who had backup during his fight, stronger than his opponent.
The thing is, Oro wasn't fighting seriously. He was just screwing around with the 3rd, since he didn't think the 3rd could actually hurt him. Oro miscalculated and it cost him the use of his arms. If he had been fighting seriously, the fight would have ended quite quickily.
Old 2004-04-14, 23:45   Link #94
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
I just saw the raw and it was a huge let down from ep 78. Then again that was almost guaranteed, so it didn't bother me much. I'm sure I would have thought 79 was a good episode if it didn't follow right after what is arguably the best episode of the series.

The thing is, Oro wasn't fighting seriously. He was just screwing around with the 3rd, since he didn't think the 3rd could actually hurt him. Oro miscalculated and it cost him the use of his arms. If he had been fighting seriously, the fight would have ended quite quickily.
Episode 78 is not the best episode of the series. That's just your opinion. There might be a better one in the future or a good one before it.

Also, if Oro fought seriously, Naruto wouldn't be Naruto . But sometimes ending things quickly wouldn't make them enjoyable, IMO.
Old 2004-04-14, 23:45   Link #95
noor
Genin

Send a message via Yahoo to noor
yeah yeah...i also just saw the episode 79

monkeys jumping here and there !! the fourth suddenly appears in Naruto's mind tells him that he has to pull through the fight and blah blah....gaara on the other hand starts thinking of naruto's resilience...he even saw naruto fight like hell and control the monster within hmself while fighting with NEJI ....he wants to control Shukaku...so then he stops fighting ...to get control over shukaku....meantime Kyubi was having a chewing gum.....

geez eill u guyz stop commemnting !!! havent watched 79 yet and u r telling the happening and even describing the animation quality !!!

this thread should really be closed !!!
noor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 23:48   Link #96
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

Quote:
Originally Posted by noor
yeah yeah...i also just saw the episode 79

monkeys jumping here and there !! the fourth suddenly appears in Naruto's mind tells him that he has to pull through the fight and blah blah....gaara on the other hand starts thinking of naruto's resilience...he even saw naruto fight like hell and control the monster within hmself while fighting with NEJI ....he wants to control Shukaku...so then he stops fighting ...to get control over shukaku....meantime Kyubi was having a chewing gum.....

geez eill u guyz stop commemnting !!! havent watched 79 yet and u r telling the happening and even describing the animation quality !!!

this thread should really be closed !!!
Huh? People have seen it. There is a thing called a RAW. They made their replies based on that. I, myself, have seen it.
Old 2004-04-14, 23:49   Link #97
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
who cares if you haven't watched it....we have and we want to talk about it
Old 2004-04-14, 23:57   Link #98
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

Did anyone notice Shika's dad used that Shadow neck-strangle technique (I have to go back to the manga, as I don't remember the exact name)? Did he use that in the manga? Lemme go back and look...

Edit: Yeah, he did. Nevermind . And it's neck-bind. I have a bad memory .
Old 2004-04-15, 00:07   Link #99
xavier8200

I just think that the amount of people that post week after week about the episodes having fillers, the animation was bad, there was no sound, I didn't like that fight sequence or whatever the problem is. It's driving me up the wall. No one and I repeat No one on this thread is going to make an anime even close to Naruto. If there are so many problems with the show or the plot or whatever stop complaining about it and just don't watch and don't post.

Personally, Im thankful that I get to see something from another country that isn't as bad as american TV shows like the Swan and other reality crap that is constantly on tv. I am even more happy with the fact that I get to see this stuff for free. I have to pay in order to not watch shows like the swan, real world and shit like that.

This is going to turn into a long post really fast so Im going to stop for now. I don't even care what people post in reply to this. I just think that people need to chill out with all of the negative talk unless they are planning on joining or starting an animation team and try to team up with Kishimoto or something. and good luck with that. you might make it to episode 300

That's all I have to say. Im going to sleep and will watch bakasan's release if he feels like releasing it tomorrow if he doesn't then oh well.
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 00:21   Link #100
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

What's wrong with commenting or complaining about the lack of animation quality or about the episode being subpar?

The reason why this thread is made week after week, is so people can post their opinions on the anime episode, whether it be about the lack of quality or how amazing everything looks, the smooth animation etc...
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote