AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-26, 22:19   Link #521
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Tsundere Mahiro is melting...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 02:50   Link #522
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Kuuko truly was walking corruption. I felt that my heart and mind were both corrupted just a bit more just watching her pose... or perhaps i'm the only Kuu-kon
Her beautiful heart felt confession was destroyed by a knee to the face
I also favor Kuuko and I hope for more Mahiro x Kuuko scenes. I wanted that since S1.

BTW, why did Kuuko remove her thigh high socks while wearing her swimsuit!? You're suppose to keep those on for seductive reasons Kuuko!
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 04:02   Link #523
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
Yeah, Mahiro's mom is a grade A MILF and has a fantastic VA backing her. That mysterious father is lucky as hell. Too bad he was dumb enough to have a son to steal her attention.
Mahiro's dad is Kamijou Touma.........
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 05:20   Link #524
DorkingtonPugsly

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
do you know in what novel are we? and If they have enough material to adapt?
We're on seeing stuff from volume 7. Plenty of material left.
Old 2013-05-27, 05:41   Link #525
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Kuuko truly was walking corruption. I felt that my heart and mind were both corrupted just a bit more just watching her pose... or perhaps i'm the only Kuu-kon
Her beautiful heart felt confession was destroyed by a knee to the face
I've really been warming up (see what I did there? haha- *is shot*) to Kuuko these past few episodes.
What's not to love about a girl who can say such dangerous things with a straight face and a calm, beautiful voice?
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 08:47   Link #526
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Wilson!!!!!

My name is Voit, dumbass!!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 10:32   Link #527
Eratas123

Man, everybody's just ignoring Shanta-kun now, aren't they? No attempt to hide the hippo-bat hybrid at all.

EDIT: Wait a minute, did Luhy just blush at Hastur!? Oh dear Elder God, the rumors were true!
Old 2013-05-27, 13:56   Link #528
KLGChaos
The Shermain

The whole Hasuta/Luhy thing was... unsettling. I don't like lolicon and shotacon is just as bad. *shudder* Honestly don't get the manga/anime's obsession with it.

Thought the scene with Kuuko was sweet, until Nyaruko had to intervene. Mahiro's mom really needs to teach him some of her techniques.
Old 2013-05-27, 22:32   Link #529
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire

Hasuta X Luhy is what I have been waiting for.
Old 2013-05-28, 00:39   Link #530
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
The whole Hasuta/Luhy thing was... unsettling. I don't like lolicon and shotacon is just as bad. *shudder* Honestly don't get the manga/anime's obsession with it.

Thought the scene with Kuuko was sweet, until Nyaruko had to intervene. Mahiro's mom really needs to teach him some of her techniques.
To be fair, he didn't have any usable forks at the time (which is unlike him), so any techniques would be useless.

Am I wrong to like Hasuta/Luhy? Because then we can focus on the Mahiro/Nyaruko/Kuuko love triangle. I can't wait to see how Nyaruko will react when Kuuko reduces her frequency of advances on her... only to have more such moments with Mahiro. Epic trollololol.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 02:37   Link #531
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
To be fair, he didn't have any usable forks at the time (which is unlike him), so any techniques would be useless.

Am I wrong to like Hasuta/Luhy? Because then we can focus on the Mahiro/Nyaruko/Kuuko love triangle. I can't wait to see how Nyaruko will react when Kuuko reduces her frequency of advances on her... only to have more such moments with Mahiro. Epic trollololol.
Oh crap, Nyaruko might have to resort to trying to woo Kuuko to have her stay away from Mahiro

Its a fun little love triangle, some ones out in the cold in all this though

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 03:08   Link #532
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Oh crap, Nyaruko might have to resort to trying to woo Kuuko to have her stay away from Mahiro

Its a fun little love triangle, some ones out in the cold in all this though
Woo Kuuko? More like let Kuuko woo her. Which she doesn't want. But then the alternative is also bad, because since Kuuko isn't so forward towards Mahiro, chances are he could end up returning her feelings towards him...

If only Nyaruko didn't make such aggressive advances towards him, this situation could have been so much simpler.

Who's out in the cold, again? If you mean Hasuta, odds of him ending up with Luhy are high.
Old 2013-05-28, 03:38   Link #533
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Woo Kuuko? More like let Kuuko woo her. Which she doesn't want. But then the alternative is also bad, because since Kuuko isn't so forward towards Mahiro, chances are he could end up returning her feelings towards him...

If only Nyaruko didn't make such aggressive advances towards him, this situation could have been so much simpler.

Who's out in the cold, again? If you mean Hasuta, odds of him ending up with Luhy are high.
HastuaxLuhy doesn't make sense though, he likes guys doesn't he?

I agree with you about Nyaruko, shes needs stop making aggressive moves and he'd be hers already but she seems to have a hard time doing this for some reason

I think I'm liking MahiroxTamao more and more though, kind of wish they'd show more moments between those two but

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 04:34   Link #534
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
HastuaxLuhy doesn't make sense though, he likes guys doesn't he?

I agree with you about Nyaruko, shes needs stop making aggressive moves and he'd be hers already but she seems to have a hard time doing this for some reason

I think I'm liking MahiroxTamao more and more though, kind of wish they'd show more moments between those two but
So what, it makes just as little sense as Mahiro x Kuuko. :P

Oh, her? Unfortunately for her she's a side character (the series likes to break the fourth wall a lot). And she already decided to let Nyaruko have him so...
Old 2013-05-28, 07:50   Link #535
Eratas123

According to more rumors, Hastur apparently feels "warm and fuzzy" with Luhy, the same as he does with Mahiro. He doesn't seem to realize with this means, though.
Old 2013-05-28, 08:09   Link #536
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I'm all for anything that gets Hastur incorporated into the plot a little. The writer has never really seemed sure what to do with his character.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 11:35   Link #537
novalysis

Actually, considering that Hatsur's true form is a Bishounen who looks about the same age as Luhy, I don't think the age difference or the Shotacon factor is really such an issue. At least, I keep picturing Hastur's truer form (I don't think that Bishie is his real form of course) with Luhy when I see them together. Seen from that context, I think the pairing does MAKE sense as a Beta coupling.

Anyway, Mahiro's mother is an extremely formidable woman. If this wasn't a comedy, I'd say that her on-screen self is only a fraction of her real power, and this episode is the closest she has gotten to being really serious yet. Wow - summoning lightning using forks - enough to KO a Cthuga and Nyralahotepian in one hit. That implies that she's really powerful.

You know, I wonder. Is Mahiro really 100% human in ancestry?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 12:14   Link #538
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Actually, considering that Hatsur's true form is a Bishounen who looks about the same age as Luhy, I don't think the age difference or the Shotacon factor is really such an issue. At least, I keep picturing Hastur's truer form (I don't think that Bishie is his real form of course) with Luhy when I see them together. Seen from that context, I think the pairing does MAKE sense as a Beta coupling.

Anyway, Mahiro's mother is an extremely formidable woman. If this wasn't a comedy, I'd say that her on-screen self is only a fraction of her real power, and this episode is the closest she has gotten to being really serious yet. Wow - summoning lightning using forks - enough to KO a Cthuga and Nyralahotepian in one hit. That implies that she's really powerful.

You know, I wonder. Is Mahiro really 100% human in ancestry?
i was thinking about mahiro's misterious father being a "cuthulu god" because for the spoiler who i get he's true work place is the planetary defense as nyaruko, then we have a big chance of mahiro being half human/deity and based on his mother flashback and how allmost of the universe fall in love or at last want "shake handes" with him, i believe who if his father is a god, maybe can be a one related to "love" like aphrodite, this can be the reason for almost everyone in the universe want rape him :P .

about luhi x hasuta, remember this young child form is one of the "many hasuta forms" like his bishie form and him have more than 1000 years old(not really a child for our age percerption), this means who she and him together dont be really a true loli/shotacon, just because he look and act like a children doens't means who he really this remember when him turned in his bishie form.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 18:06   Link #539
Pen3

Quote:
Everyone seems to overlook the fact that Nyarlko is a freaking Nyarlathotepan an abomination of sorts.
Old 2013-05-28, 18:33   Link #540
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Wonder what she'd have done if Kuune had threatened her son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
about luhi x hasuta, remember this young child form is one of the "many hasuta forms" like his bishie form and him have more than 1000 years old(not really a child for our age percerption), this means who she and him together dont be really a true loli/shotacon, just because he look and act like a children doens't
means who he really this remember when him turned in his bishie form.
For some reason I've got the impression that she likes his shota form. Maybe it's because whenever they're together he's in shota form. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Everyone seems to overlook the fact that Nyarlko is a freaking Nyarlathotepan an abomination of sorts.
He was willing to overlook that part, if she wasn't so aggressive.

Tags
comedy, parody, sci-fi, seinen, trap