AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-06-29, 21:59   Link #41
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 東京
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I'm pretty sure it's already been established that he isn't his son.
This is equivilent to having 2 men. Once named John Smith, and the other Smith Mcdonald. They obviously are NOT related, since one has Smith as a last name, and the other as a first. Sarutobi is Sandaime's first name, whereas it's Asuma's last. It is odd, but in the naruto world, -sensei comes after the first name, not the last. =P
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules. See this post as well. Second warning, third may get you a ban.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 22:48   Link #42
Narutto Kyuubi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Cool

Well, it could be that konohamaru is an orphan and his parents were killed in the fight against the ninetails...it said alot of people died back then, but I guess that wouldn't make sense since that was the time naruto was born and konohamaru is younger. It could be that his parents aren't relivant to the story because they aren't ninjas and it would take to long to develope the character info for them when there are so many important characters to develope.
Narutto Kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 23:44   Link #43
Zek
Eyebrows...
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 27
Konohamaru's parents couldn't have been killed by Kyuubi, seeing as he was born considerably later than Naruto.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 02:39   Link #44
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Konohamaru could also be adopted from another village ?
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 13 lines of text it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 06:10   Link #45
psycoking
kyōki-ō
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: somewhere in your house. . .
Most likely Konohamaru's parents are dead (though not by the nine tails, since knohamaru couldn't be concieved post-mortem). That's why his grandfather was taking care of him, and why he was being trained by some out of family tutor (Ebisu) instead of his father (somehow I doubt the idea that a Hokage's son would not become a ninja).
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules. Plus, if you want to include text then the max height can only be 120 pixels.
psycoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 06:32   Link #46
LuckyStrike
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Konohamaru could also be adopted from another village ?
if the 3rd is konohamaru's grandfather then i think not...
LuckyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 06:46   Link #47
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStrike
if the 3rd is konohamaru's grandfather then i think not...
Adopted as a grandson ? Not sure if that is legal thought :P
Anyway, don't listen to me, ;P I've only got some few hours sleep because of work this week.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 13 lines of text it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 08:32   Link #48
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Fayetteville, NC
I can't seem to remember what episode it was or if it was even in the manga to begin with, but remember when they showed a flashback when the 3rd was a child and the 1st and 2nd hokage were talking to him and said you will be called Sarutobi for now on?

Edit: OOPS!! Sorry for the post, totally off base. I was thinking about episode 73 when the 1st and 2nd were talking to the 3rd on a cliff and said from tomorrow, you will become hokage. They called him Saru there as well as that nickname. That's scene is also in manga chapter 123. The 3rd looked really young in that flashback I don't think two hokage elders would call a kid by his last name like that. So I'm also guessing that Saru is his first name as well. But it's still uncanny out of all the names to use in the world to have two of the same names spelled exactly the same. So I can see where the person who started this thread was coming from. What's funny though, and this may just be because of artist similarities in drawings. We all know that a lot of characters in Naruto resemble each other even if they aren't related in the series. But if someone were to do a pic of Younger 3rd Hokage, Asuma, and Konohamaru side by side, it would be interesting to see the similaries as far as hair style and body stature.
__________________
The beginning is the end is the beginning.

Last edited by tramadrama; 2004-06-30 at 08:56.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 10:21   Link #49
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by noor
But they could be father and son ofcourse!!!

look at their beards !! now thats similarity for me !!!

I have a beard that looks just like the 3rds, Dosn't mean I'm related to him..
__________________
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 10:55   Link #50
kamij0
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
lets not argue whether asuma is his son or not, its not stated in anywhere either.We just use speculations that might derived from the anime or manga, well thats better than just saying that he looks similar or he got the same jutsu -.- ..

IMO, check out the funeral scene, the only person konohamaru was hugging was iruka, no signs of sarutobi's family either. So its just safe to assume his parents are gone. ( or the lamest thing i can think up of is that they are holidaying in some other world )
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 02:19   Link #51
Raging Youma
Kossapo Open Skill
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: I Dont Know. Where Am I?
Hey, who knows maybe Konohamaru's father and Sarutobi had a typical father and son squabble, and since it was a bitter quarrel, Konohamaru's father decided to leave Konoha and also became an S Class Missing Nin. and maybe later in the manga he will come back because he heard of his father's death and will probably help Konoha against Orochimaru and the Akatsuki. OR, he will come back and challenge Tsunade for the right to become Hokage.

Hehe, anyway this is just my own ridiculous opinion. dnt take it too seriously.
Raging Youma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 13:30   Link #52
Inn3rchild
Child Forever
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Inn3rchild Send a message via AIM to Inn3rchild Send a message via MSN to Inn3rchild Send a message via Yahoo to Inn3rchild
Its been stated that Asuma is the Nephew of the 3rd.
__________________
Inn3rchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 07:02   Link #53
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn3rchild
Its been stated that Asuma is the Nephew of the 3rd.
You dreamed that...
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 15:31   Link #54
Inn3rchild
Child Forever
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Inn3rchild Send a message via AIM to Inn3rchild Send a message via MSN to Inn3rchild Send a message via Yahoo to Inn3rchild
yeh, just woke up. lol
I saw it on naruto guide bios.
__________________
Inn3rchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 21:42   Link #55
silentsky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Well to all you doubters of Sandaime not being Asuma's father.......... YOU'RE WRONG Bahahahahaha. I really wonder now if Konohamaru's is really Asuma's kid LMAO
silentsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 21:52   Link #56
raikage
日本語を食べません!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Francisco
Age: 32
You bumped a two year old thread for this!?!
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 22:04   Link #57
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
I can't seem to remember what episode it was or if it was even in the manga to begin with, but remember when they showed a flashback when the 3rd was a child and the 1st and 2nd hokage were talking to him and said you will be called Sarutobi for now on?

Edit: OOPS!! Sorry for the post, totally off base. I was thinking about episode 73 when the 1st and 2nd were talking to the 3rd on a cliff and said from tomorrow, you will become hokage. They called him Saru there as well as that nickname. That's scene is also in manga chapter 123. The 3rd looked really young in that flashback I don't think two hokage elders would call a kid by his last name like that. So I'm also guessing that Saru is his first name as well. But it's still uncanny out of all the names to use in the world to have two of the same names spelled exactly the same. So I can see where the person who started this thread was coming from. What's funny though, and this may just be because of artist similarities in drawings. We all know that a lot of characters in Naruto resemble each other even if they aren't related in the series. But if someone were to do a pic of Younger 3rd Hokage, Asuma, and Konohamaru side by side, it would be interesting to see the similaries as far as hair style and body stature.
Good hypothesis dude! Who knows, maybe, just maybe, this may come true. This seems so unlikely to happen (Geez, this was kind of cool to look at after two years).

We seriously need to do a where are they now. Whatever happened to Nine Devil and Sasuke Uchiha and Animizzle and all the other old school posters LOL.
__________________
The beginning is the end is the beginning.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 22:19   Link #58
daflecta
(^_^)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
You bumped a two year old thread for this!?!
kekeke, just wait until Kakashi becomes Hokage, then I'll bump my 2 year old 'Kakashi is gonna be a hokage'-thread.
daflecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 23:25   Link #59
Myname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Everyone that doubted him and called the OP a jackass got owned.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 05:33   Link #60
Blaine
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 32
It has been established in a recent chapter that asuma is the son of sarutobi, now weather asuma is the father of konohamaru remains to be seen.
__________________

Last edited by Blaine; 2006-07-28 at 09:33.
Blaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.