AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-10-28, 18:15   Link #21
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Do you have any good personal skill? or possibly some school experienced?
try to remember that. Do you like it? What make you like that thing? try to focus on that

of course i am talking about Good habit here
Old 2012-10-28, 19:47   Link #22
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Don't drink by yourself especially, major depression.
QFT. Drinking alone makes it worse because you are drunk, but still realise you are alone. It is best to drink with someone who just turned 18; semi-lolis are the best companion drinkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Do you have any good personal skill? or possibly some school experienced?
try to remember that. Do you like it? What make you like that thing? try to focus on that

of course i am talking about Good habit here
I think you hit it. People who are not occupied feel that kind of loneliness, then they turn to bad habits to distract themselves from it.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 23:03   Link #23
LeoXiao
提倡自我工業化

Find yourself some obligations, like a job or school. And then get wrapped up in something that you do for fun and can always get good at. Find new friends while you're at it, or at least people to be able to talk or listen to. Start small but be serious at whatever it is you're doing, and you can make progress at building up skills and thus become a more interesting person. People will find it more interesting to talk to you, about you, then.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 03:54   Link #24
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
People will find it more interesting to talk to you, about you, then.
"Interesting" is a pretty subjective term to use - it is more of a talking point where both people are deep into similar interests.

It is difficult to talk once it comes to talking about people behind their backs. Since the topic is a person, it is hard to talk about him/her if you have met the third party only once or twice. Unfortunately, it has become a rather common conversation topic today.

Unless the third party is a politician of course, then it becomes political talk; something I also didn't exactly like conversing about.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 03:57   Link #25
LeoXiao
提倡自我工業化

Hm. When I said "about you" I meant that people would be interested in hearing what you as a person have to say, i.e. they would ask you stuff about yourself with genuine interest. Not that you would necessarily become a subject of external conversation
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 05:09   Link #26
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Walk it off, pussy!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 05:31   Link #27
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

go hit up vegas, bang a hooker, try crack, rob a cab driver, eat a hissing cockroach, anything beats nothing. i find people who are having a bad time in their life usually turn to going church as their solution. teaches you 'good' morals with (usually) successful people who could get you a potential job. if you have an empty life religion can fill that void. i have no time or need for such things but for someone whose been kicked down in life it could be a good place to start.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 05:45   Link #28
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Walk it off, pussy!
Here you go, OP.
Old 2012-10-29, 08:01   Link #29
Jellal
Anime Critic

Basically OP, what you need to do is change your lifestyle habits.
Too much of anything is a bad thing, like a wise philosopher once said,
"You yourself are your own worst enemy."

Steps

-Be optimistic
-Set goals
-Eradicate bad habits
-Excersise
-Eat healthy
-Remove your obstacles
-Sustain from negative people
-Be more selfish,ambitious, outgoing
-Strive to better yourself
-Motivation kicks in when you have started something, you intend to preserve
-Any Negative stigma you have towards yourself must be solved asap (Result = Confidence)
-Meditate daily

At first you won't realize how this change has impacted your life.
Later it will Good Luck
Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 08:01   Link #30
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Although my suggestion is abit out of context. I've heard churches in the U.S aren't quite the same as over here. Should've added a "results may vary" warning
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 09:57   Link #31
BradleySmith
*IT Support

My diet is pristine by that i mean its perfect, I hit gym every 2 days and my health is very looked after including vitamins and timed routines, Thanks for all your comments guys it helped alot, Im trying to find something to do as a hobby aside from body building, Which will probably be my talent with Rap. Maybe ill get into writing.

But i think i need to fix my self esteem too, Acne is a son of a bitch that gets me down, Thats why i got a nice body to push aside the fact i got acne.

Being a virgin sucks too, Its like i couldn't even go out and have a one night stand if i wanted too i just don't see love that way because there is no love in that.

And i shouldn't of mentioned weed people are too misinformed about it.

Because its illegal its bad or worse then tobacco so people seem to think.

But serious thanks for the comments guys.

Check me out!
BradleySmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 10:04   Link #32
winterbaby
N.O.E

Ive been getting acne problems since I was 10. If you want hobbies I can help you with that though I live on the other side of the world. Try writting in Japanese and drawing anime. If you like rap try finding music quotes to help you write some rap songs. Also ty writting the chorous of some of your favorite songs. You'll kill time doing this. I hope this helps in a way....
Old 2012-10-29, 10:45   Link #33
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Yeah i have had acne since i was like 12-13, Its awful and its a major downer on life, And writing japanese is hard, I do want to learn japanese but i don't know any good resources to learn it ,Most websites suck at teaching it. I suck at drawing lol like really suck

Check me out!
Old 2012-10-29, 10:51   Link #34
winterbaby
N.O.E

I could teach you trick...I'm the worst artist and I drew these great pictures which mad me pass art class. There is an easier way to write in Japanese. If you really enjoy rapping, why not go to a rap school. My friend went to rapping school. You are probably not that bad of an artist like me...maybe practice. Your like fucking 19, your life isn't over...
Old 2012-10-29, 10:58   Link #35
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbaby View Post
I could teach you trick...I'm the worst artist and I drew these great pictures which mad me pass art class. There is an easier way to write in Japanese. If you really enjoy rapping, why not go to a rap school. My friend went to rapping school. You are probably not that bad of an artist like me...maybe practice. Your like fucking 19, your life isn't over...

There is no rap schools here in UK, I could practice but you have to be passionate about it not force yourself to try to learn how to draw, i generally don't enjoy drawing last time i tried it, Not sure about now, One thing I'm passionate about it rap but i just suck at writing lyrics but i can rap really good.

Check me out!
Old 2012-10-29, 11:09   Link #36
winterbaby
N.O.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySmith View Post
There is no rap schools here in UK, I could practice but you have to be passionate about it not force yourself to try to learn how to draw, i generally don't enjoy drawing last time i tried it, Not sure about now, One thing I'm passionate about it rap but i just suck at writing lyrics but i can rap really good.
No rap schools in the UK sucks!!! I was forced to draw and it ended up pretty good. My family thought I paid someone to draw it!!! Maybe I can help you rap.....Im not rapper but I am a singer. But rap and singing can be placed in the same category...but its not up to me...its up to you
Old 2012-10-29, 11:41   Link #37
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
No rap schools in the UK sucks!!! I was forced to draw and it ended up pretty good. My family thought I paid someone to draw it!!! Maybe I can help you rap.....Im not rapper but I am a singer. But rap and singing can be placed in the same category...but its not up to me...its up to you
I need lyrics i can rap really good its just the lyrics i need, And show me a drawing im curious now

Check me out!
Old 2012-10-29, 11:47   Link #38
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
if you have to watch anything, i'll suggest you watch these shows
daily lives of high school boys
sket dance,
it might lighten you up a bit.
haha i watched the skirt scene where he puts on his sisters skirt loool!

Check me out!
Old 2012-10-29, 11:58   Link #39
winterbaby
N.O.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySmith View Post
I need lyrics i can rap really good its just the lyrics i need, And show me a drawing im curious now
Okay um....
Lyrics:
Choose a topic that means something emotional and proper. The main purpose is that people are gonna understand tor feelings.
For example:
Broken,
And I'm soaking.
your love is like poison,
not the pain worth living.
*I just got that out of no where!!! I never thought that would very easy!!!*

Trick to drawing:
Well you need to be very distracted!!!! I mean like people are talking, things are flying across the room, etc. Before you you start drawing, get all frustrated so you block the outside world and focus on your work. Express your feelings out on the paper. Try doing abstract work first. If I could draw something and make it look amazing, anybody can draw!!!!!! This may not work for all people!!!
Old 2012-10-29, 12:16   Link #40
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
Okay um....
Lyrics:
Choose a topic that means something emotional and proper. The main purpose is that people are gonna understand tor feelings.
For example:
Broken,
And I'm soaking.
your love is like poison,
not the pain worth living.
*I just got that out of no where!!! I never thought that would very easy!!!*

Trick to drawing:
Well you need to be very distracted!!!! I mean like people are talking, things are flying across the room, etc. Before you you start drawing, get all frustrated so you block the outside world and focus on your work. Express your feelings out on the paper. Try doing abstract work first. If I could draw something and make it look amazing, anybody can draw!!!!!! This may not work for all people!!!
That sound like a plan i will try that tomorrow when my family are round with the kids, As for the rap .

these disorders prevent me from placing orders, Cant stand in a line without felling the need to check corners.

Broken and soaking, The word you say are choking, my throat i gloat, toss you in a boat, build a moat, our love always sunked, Never float

lol that was random

Check me out!