AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-10-31, 19:46   Link #21
Ryusiangel

think you read that wrong i wanted to be a nurse that one time but after reading about i didn't want to and i have a neck that is well not normal so it hurts sometimes. ^^; do't know how you thought i was a nurse i just thought of one til things happen. So i was thinking a teacher dont' think it stresses out the body and I do miss school so i want to teach!
Old 2012-11-01, 16:23   Link #22
NinjaRealist
Battoru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusiangel View Post
think you read that wrong i wanted to be a nurse that one time but after reading about i didn't want to and i have a neck that is well not normal so it hurts sometimes.
Sculliosis? Considered surgery?

I knew a Sculliosis infected IRC denizen named Wolfie who was so named for having had her back essentially broken and rebuilt with titanium.
Old 2012-11-01, 16:29   Link #23
Ryusiangel

no it's not that it is my neck, i don't know what happen but the neck bones arent' normal not where its suppose to be. I don't know how to explain it but ever since i been seeing a chiropracter it has been helping alot. It was a shoulder pain at first until I found out that it came from the neck so my shoulder pain is gone just i sometime get neck pain just a few sessions and it won't hurt as much.