AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations > Custom Requests

Old 2012-11-22, 16:38   Link #1
Something like Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun

Title might be a bit misleading, but I'm not looking for a manga like tonari no kaibutsu-kun per say, but I'm looking for a particular aspect of it, namely the relationship between Sasayan and Natsume. From what I've read so far, those two are not a couple yet, but I was just wondering if there are any other manga/anime where the couple starts off with a relationship similar to Sasayan and Natsume and then later on become a couple?

More specifically, I guess I am looking for something where two friends just develop into a couple gradually, like beginning to notice each other as a romantic interest after awhile. I would prefer like a more mature feel to it, and I don't really mean like adult relationship, I mean I'd prefer it's not one where for example, they prank each other and fall in love after awhile, that's a bit silly to me...

I think the relationship between Nana and Nobu from the manga Nana would also fit this category.

I'm not a big fan of those plots where it's love at first sight or wow he/she is hot, I'm so in kind of stuff.

Hopefully I'm clear on what I'm looking for, I can be confusing in my wording at times, so sorry about that lol. Thanks everyone.
Fantom is offline   Reply With Quote