|2013-08-04, 08:16||Link #1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Fall 2013 : Your Expectations and Anticipated Series
To my watch list:
Valvrave the Liberator 2nd Season
Outbreak Company: Moe Invaders
Kill la Kill
Beyond the Boundary
Strike the Blood
IS: Infinite Stratos 2
The Unbreakable Machine Doll
Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Blazblue: Alter Memory
Kyouso Giga (TV)
Yusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita
Neppu Kairaku Bushiroad
My Youth Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion Story
Will try a couple of others, but other than that, this fall season looks very promising.
Last edited by MisaoFan; 2013-08-31 at 05:40.
|2013-08-04, 08:55||Link #2|
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Only one actual definite for me this season, and that's Persona 3 Movie.
1. Infinite Stratos 2 - I'm only watching this for the Charu, as will many if not most, but even that didn't save the first season.
2. Pupa - It's DEEN, but it's also Mochizuki Tomomi. Definitely worth a look.
3. Toaru Hikuushi no Koitua - I'm not familiar with the source, and I haven't seen the film, but it gives me Last Exile vibes.
4. Coppelion - I read parts of the manga a few years ago. Kinda liked it even if it was slow.
5. Galilei Donna - Uh ok not exactly sure what this will be about, but descendants of Galileo on a hit list sounds like an Inquisition setup and that might be interesting.
6. Kyoukai no Kanata - A show that's very much different from the usual KyoAni production. When they produced shows such as Hyouka that was different from the usual, I absolutely loved it.
Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2013-09-01 at 08:39.
|2013-08-04, 09:42||Link #3|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Fall looks to hilarious for me. The only thing missed to make me absolutely happy — Grisaia no Kajitsu fall announcement.
So I won't even bother to make a list. There are to many titles I want to watch.
|2013-08-04, 10:20||Link #5|
Join Date: Jun 2004
|2013-08-04, 10:42||Link #6|
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
well give seeing fall batch & yea with summer overload watching i'm doing so try on few-some fall anime.
give only 2 on my watch Freezing s2 & female wrestling anime to watch.
yea Freezing s2 oh my yea seeing s1 now s2 oh i ask it & i get it.
& female wrestling anime really cast list so far & seeing it look this is might be good to watch & so better than any wwe or tna female wresting time.
yea female anime wresting series & Freezing s2 all in.
|2013-08-04, 11:43||Link #8|
Join Date: Jan 2013
1.Space Dandy:It is Shinichiro Watanabe anime done by Bones.Yeah not to mention it there is rumor that Dai Sato will writing it.YEAHHHH
2. Galilei Donna:Because Yasuomi Umetsu is really talented director and because this show will kick ass.
3.Samurai Flamenco:Again great director that doesnt even have a bad anime in his resume,and this will have adult main characters.I am also intrigued as to who the writer of the series is.
4. Coppelion;From the footage that I have seen it looks good and filters are not as annoying as they were in K anime.I am little puzzled why they havent revealed director for the series,could he be someone famous?Source material is also good.
5.Arpeggio of Blue Steel:From what I have heard manga is good and Sanzigen does good 3DCG,but Seiji Kishi is a shit director.
6.Kill la Kill:It is dudes from Gurren Lagann!What more reason do you need to watch it?
7.Kyouso Giga:Rie Matsumoto is a very young and talented director I am very glad she is having TV anime debut.All of the previous stuff from Kyouso Giga is good ,so i am looking forward to more.
|2013-08-04, 11:49||Link #9|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
|2013-08-04, 12:21||Link #10|
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
My Highest Expectations
1. Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai. This show wins me over, because my high expectations are telling me it would be full of drama; good female drama and a straightforward story.
2. Pupa. For the time being, there isn't much information available in English about this title, or the manga that it is adapted from. But, it makes for an interesting venture into the tropes established by Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis.
More sequels in the way
1. Kakumeiki Valvrave Second Season
2. Infinite Stratos 2
3. Freezing Vibration
Other stuff that I made my mind
1. Outbreak Company
2. Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
3. Strike the Blood
|2013-08-04, 14:30||Link #11|
Join Date: Jul 2012
To Aru Hikushi
Strike the blood
Kill la Kill
Exactly In this order.
And of course Oregairu OVA
Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-08-04 at 14:53.
|2013-08-04, 14:41||Link #12|
North American Haruhiist
Join Date: Oct 2010
Will watch if Crunchyroll gets them
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio
Diaya no Ace
Infinite Stratos 2
Kill La Kill
Litte Busters! Refrain
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
Nagi no Asukara
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come wo Zenryoku de Jyama Shiteiru
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Would need to see previous seasons
Hajime no Ippo Rising
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
Interested but unsure if I will watch
Strike the Blood
White Album 2
My most anticipated are: Diaya no Ace, Golden Time, Infinate Stratos 2, Little Busters! Refrain and Nagi no Asukara
|2013-08-04, 16:56||Link #13|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Hajime no Ippo 3rd season - YEEEEES! Finally! One of my favorite sport shonen animes ever.
KILL la KILL - studio trigger, looks awesome, same staff as gurren lagann's anime.
Yowamushi Pedal - manga is fun to read, hopefully the anime will be as well.
Diamond no Ace - MADHOUSE + Production I.G. 'Nuff said.
Blazblue - my favorite fighting game ever. Let's see how the anime turns out.
Galilei Donna - noitanimA, anime original.
Samurai Flamenco - noitaminA, anime original.
Nagi no Asukara - hoping for a slice-of-life here.
Log Horizon - I usually enjoy MMO animes.
Coppelion - premise sounds interesting.
Strike the Blood - I don't have my hopes up for this since it's a LN, but will try a few episodes regardless.
Golden Time - COLLEGE student? What the fuck? Interested.
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - premise sounds interesting.
Thoughts: Ooh boy, this season is unpredictable as hell, just the well I like it. I could end up dropping almost all of those or none.
|2013-08-04, 17:51||Link #14|
Huskar is for NOOBS
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
god, i hate this season, sooo many good series, i usually only pick 2-3 series / season but now? 7! im lazy to download and watch them all... but they are so good
1. blazblue : well im this game fanboy, but not expecting too much for game>anime, because its always horrible
2. faprape the vibrator : actually all people in my country forum watch this only for the fail, because this show is fvkin horrible and we always discuss how horrible it is
3. kuroko : must watch...
4. magi : i know this will turn out horrible but.. im a fanboy
5. pupa : read the manga, awesome
6. gundam bf : well... im gundam fanboy, and this series is crossover of all series so.... yeah
7. ace no diamond : many people said this is very good sport manga...
i considering log horizon, but i think will be same shit as sao, and no action tag in genre, so... meh
|2013-08-05, 22:25||Link #18|
It's a pretty varied season with a lot of potential. I mean, do I actually see a show there about a Japanese pop idol turned into a female pro wrestler? That's certainly different.
I'm definitely looking forward to more Valvrave.
Infinite Stratos 2 I'll probably give a shot. I didn't love the original, but it was Ok.
I like the character designs shown for Strike the Blood, and it might have decent action, so I'll probably give it a chance.
Coppelion certainly sounds interesting. so that's another try out.
Nagi no Asakura is a P.A. Works show, so I'll probably be checking it out.
There are some other shows here that look at least a bit interesting, but I'll probably wait to hear which of them really develops a strong, enthusiastic following before jumping on-board. I'll be open to at least a couple recommendations.
|2013-08-06, 03:04||Link #19|
Join Date: Dec 2004
From top to bottom...
Galilei Donna - I like the promo art, I hope it'll be a classy show...
Samurai Flamenco - Again I like the promo art and what we know about it so far.
Valvrave S2 - But of course.
Meganebu - Why not...
Nagi no asukara - If I feel mazochistic enough to be roped into watching it.
Pupa - Doesn't seem to be very subtle, but it's worth a try.
And of course GITS:Arise ep 2
And wasn't Watanabe's new series (Space Dandy?) confirmed for fall, too?
By the way it seems whoever did the chara designs for Walkure Romanze watched too much Utena...
Apparently Phi Brain S3 will air in the fall, too, so count that in. :3
Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-08-06 at 05:25.