AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-13, 01:37   Link #341
YourIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
And how is this supposed to be a portrait good enough to display? Is the Photography Club supposed to be filled with tasteless hacks, or is that only true of the show's artists?
I don't think it's necessarily a bad portrait, but the problem is that the blatant art style shift makes it look very strange when compared to how all of the other photo shoots were drawn.
YourIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 10:20   Link #342
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourIdeas View Post
I don't think it's necessarily a bad portrait, but the problem is that the blatant art style shift makes it look very strange when compared to how all of the other photo shoots were drawn.
The shot breaks all sorts of rules of good portraiture for no good reason, and Haruka's face looks as flat as an ironing board. A photo like this is just about guaranteed to get a photography student a failing grade. Then again, I'm not sure if any of the other figure or portrait photos in the show have been any good - can you think of any?
Old 2013-05-13, 13:46   Link #343
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

And now for something completely different!

Spoiler for nsfw photos:

Dat Uchida
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 20:16   Link #344
sky black swordman

^*massive nosebleed* HOLY MOTHER!!!!
Old 2013-05-13, 22:23   Link #345
YourIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
The shot breaks all sorts of rules of good portraiture for no good reason, and Haruka's face looks as flat as an ironing board. A photo like this is just about guaranteed to get a photography student a failing grade. Then again, I'm not sure if any of the other figure or portrait photos in the show have been any good - can you think of any?
Outside of being a bland front-face shot within any sort of rule-of-thirds being used, I didn't see much rule breaking. I think the main point of interest was that it was Haruka making a natural face and not a posed one. (not that is any difference, other than the weird art shift) At this point though, I don't think arguing about the photography techniques in this show will do much, when the photography is taking a backseat to the ecchi.

Last edited by YourIdeas; 2013-05-13 at 23:51.
YourIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 22:28   Link #346
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^*massive nosebleed* HOLY MOTHER!!!!
I lost all my blood, care to share some?
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 23:18   Link #347
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Episode summary for eps 7 from official site:
Quote:
普段から笑顔も見せず、ただ景色を撮っている実原氷里。一也は「実原氷里の笑顔が観たい!」その一心であの 手この手で実原にアプローチをかける。中々笑顔を見せない実原に一也は意を決して校舎裏へ誘い出す。一也の 身体を張ったチャレンジは実原を笑顔にすることができるのだろうか?そして実原が笑顔を見せなくなった理由 とは。
Hikari Sanehara, a girl who only take picture and never smile. With the resolution to see her smiles, Kazuya begins to approach Sanehara. Still hasn't showing smile yet, Kazuya takes Sanehara to the backyard. Will Kazuya able to make Sanehara smile? And the reason behind why Sanehara never smile is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
though i doubt there will be the same ending as Yosuga no Sora. i dont see him switching focus that seriously atm. i do think they might do another arc that ends in nothing more serious than friendship. id rather not see him switch interests as i find its good enough now and it'll ruin the story if he changes Haruka for another girl.
By 'the same ending as Yosuga no Sora' do you mean incest ending with Kanon?

I think this does follow same omnibus format like Yosuga no Sora, that is the first few episodes are 'the common route'/character introduction episodes and then at one point it begins to focus on one heroine and after it finish, it reset back to the previous point, not full omnibus from the get-go ala Amagami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
They could go for the extended ver that is present in the Photo Kano Kiss if they wish to stick to Haruka but chances are slim...
Probably partial reset similar to Yosuga no Sora...
If only they have taken the L(Photo) route rather than the H(Photography) route...
I haven't played the Kiss yet, but from what I heard the "Love Love Days" scenario (new scenario after Kazuya and the heroine are couple) is not that long, so yeah the chance is very slim, except they include it as Blu-ray/DVD bonus in the future volume...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Shutter Chance!! XD

Those are fan arts yes? At first glance I thought it's official illustrations
Old 2013-05-14, 01:01   Link #348
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Not sure if it's fanart or not. Done by this person;

http://www15.wind.ne.jp/~jekyll-and-hyde/

If it is fanart, it's DAMN good fanart.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 01:24   Link #349
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, this fanartist...he seems to make the girls look just a tad more pr0nny...I suggest that he should be in charge of the rest of the series, anyone agree?
Old 2013-05-14, 01:38   Link #350
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I suggest that he should be in charge of the rest of the series, anyone agree?
Count me in.

Especially if he's able to draw photos of the girls much better than what we're given in this anime ;P.
Old 2013-05-14, 01:41   Link #351
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Even better, he'd get rid of every creep male in the photo club, cept for the MC of course since he has the FwB immunity clause.
Old 2013-05-14, 03:02   Link #352
NeutralZero

As long as the story is in the H route then its impossible to get rid of those creeps...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 05:22   Link #353
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
I lost all my blood, care to share some?
Sure, no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post

I think this does follow same omnibus format like Yosuga no Sora, that is the first few episodes are 'the common route'/character introduction episodes and then at one point it begins to focus on one heroine and after it finish, it reset back to the previous point, not full omnibus from the get-go ala Amagami.
I see, so that's what they are doing. Still I would have preferred if it was done Amagami style, but then 12 episodes aren't enough episode for that.
Old 2013-05-14, 05:45   Link #354
TheEroKing
Version Zero

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Images
Newtype
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-05-14, 06:27   Link #355
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Even better, he'd get rid of every creep male in the photo club, cept for the MC of course since he has the FwB immunity clause.
Removed the creeps and all we got is sweet vanilla....My favorite
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 07:10   Link #356
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Spoiler for Those creeps screen times, information from the game:
Old 2013-05-14, 16:14   Link #357
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post

exactly, ive seen similar series such as this. only a few went incest in the end. most of them had the pairing without biological relations (more like adopted siblings) . its not the ideal ending as he spends time developing the local girls in the school to say what the heck, i'll just chose my sister.

the incest ending with biological relations are a more disturbing due to the common morals. non biological is still iffy but its still a roundabout way to chose a person thats lived with them for x amount of years.
Old 2013-05-14, 22:23   Link #358
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

^Without revealing much, but on the game Kanon has her own route. It's one of 3 hidden route where you have to get, at least one of, all 7 previous heroines ending to unlock her route.

So aside from the 7 main heroines, there's also Kanon, Ootani Momoko (the big boobs teacher who got lost on eps 4), Narita Ruu, and Uchida Yuuko route. The last two are very short since you only follow the story without needing to raise their affection level like other heroines. Highly doubt these routes are (fully) adapted on the anime, though early part of Kanon, Momoko, and Uchida route has already adapted on the first 4 episodes...
Old 2013-05-15, 00:08   Link #359
4Tran

Quote:
Outside of being a bland front-face shot within any sort of rule-of-thirds being used, I didn't see much rule breaking. I think the main point of interest was that it was Haruka making a natural face and not a posed one. (not that is any difference, other than the weird art shift)
No definition, no detail, the background is distracting, the lighting is bad, all of the colors are undiscernable, and the top of Haruka's head is cropped out. The eyes look pretty dead as well.

Quote:
At this point though, I don't think arguing about the photography techniques in this show will do much, when the photography is taking a backseat to the ecchi.
The ecchi would be more attractive and more titillating if they were composed properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post

Dat Uchida
In these pictures, they look like they're shaped like the Amazon from Dragon's Crown.
Old 2013-05-15, 07:27   Link #360
jdennis007

The purpose of the photo was not how technical it was but the beauty of the subject.

Tags
high school, romance