AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-11-21, 11:29   Link #1
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Crossbones! - NBC Pirate Drama Series

http://uk.imdb.com/news/ni41132015

Quote:
In a major casting coup for NBC, the network is in negotiations with former House star Hugh Laurie to topline new action-adventure series Crossbones, from Luther creator Neil Cross and feature producers Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald. Unlike House, where Brit Laurie played an American, he would be able to use his normal British accent in Crossbones as he plays the notorious English pirate Blackbeard. The 10-episode Crossbones is set in 1715 on the Bahamian island of New Providence, the first functioning democracy in the Americas, where the diabolical pirate Edward Teach, aka Blackbeard (Laurie), reigns over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreant sailors. Part shantytown, part marauder’s paradise, this is a place like no other on earth — and a mounting threat to international commerce. Cross wrote the script and is executive producing with Parkes, MacDonald and Ted Gold for Parkes/MacDonald Prods; Georgeville Television, Reliance Entertainment/Motion
Let the speculation, discussion and most of all excitement commence.....

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-11-21 at 13:44.
Kizoku Keenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 13:54   Link #2
Lost Cause

Pirates of the Carribean only on TV.:/ But I would at least watch the pilot episode.
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 14:07   Link #3
Xagzan

With Hugh Laurie as Blackbeard, I'll definitely give it a shot. Though any more than that, I can't say yet...
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote