AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-06, 07:14   Link #821
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quite outdated one but oh well

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
reaction
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 07:43   Link #822
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Images
Valentine
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 08:25   Link #823
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 23
after watching recent episode,

Anko is so cute.... hahaha....
she is really Azusa's successor....

bring more moe!
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 08:41   Link #824
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I was strictly going by those pictures. My personal take (without having viewed the series at all) is Mochi and Midori realizing the the other likes Tamako and Midori confronts Mochi on it.
???

Midori is already aware that Mochi likes Tamako.Everyone is aware that Mochi loves Tamako, except for Tamako herself, her father, and her grandfather. Possibly Mochi's father is also unaware. Even Anko is aware that Mochi love Tamako.

That's part of the joke.
__________________

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 08:44   Link #825
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Check what I said in the brackets.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 12:06   Link #826
rulfo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Spoiler for ep 5:
__________________
rulfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 13:00   Link #827
Dr. Casey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tennessee
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by rulfo View Post
Spoiler for ep 5:
Explain yourself.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 13:14   Link #828
LC
Shocking Pink
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rulfo View Post
Spoiler for ep 5:
You can't just leave us hanging with that! >.<
__________________
LC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 14:26   Link #829
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
hmm they work fast as expected. not at fast as Chuni. thought it probably because this is original
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 15:04   Link #830
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv150
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
I can't say I enjoyed this episode that much...
Spoiler for Episode 5:
__________________
Klashikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 15:07   Link #831
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
So wait..... I was half right after all?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 15:27   Link #832
Dr. Casey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tennessee
Age: 27
A sudden swerve into the depths of Dramaville?

Fuck yeah, Klashi is the bearer of good news. The episode might not have been up his alley, but it will definitely be up mine. <3
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 17:11   Link #833
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 36
Moral of the story:

Spoiler:


Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 17:58   Link #834
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Moral of the story:
The moral of the story is don't fall for a dense girl


At the end of the episode, what does that make Mochizou and Midori? Rivals or Comrades ? That threesome ending is in sight !


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
A sudden swerve into the depths of Dramaville?

Fuck yeah, Klashi is the bearer of good news. The episode might not have been up his alley, but it will definitely be up mine. <3
It's not wacky enough like a full blown romcom series to pull off the usual love battle though...
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 18:10   Link #835
Dr. Casey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tennessee
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The moral of the story is don't fall for a dense girl


At the end of the episode, what does that make Mochizou and Midori? Rivals or Comrades ?
I think they might end up falling for each other amidst their warring for Tamako's heart. If not, I hope there's a lot of room in the Friend Zone, because Tamako's such a popular girl that it must be crowded in there otherwise.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 18:11   Link #836
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 23
it's cute Midori vs Mochizo for heart Tamako
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 18:17   Link #837
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
I believe this is the first time I've seen a boy and a girl competing for the same girl. This makes for a rather novel and entertaining situation.

A menage trois is definitely out of the question now. Midori clearly wants Tamako all to herself, and I can't really blame her. It's natural to want to monopolize your loved one. Her cockblocking of Mochizou was quite underhanded but she thankfully hasn't crossed over to bitch territory. She's still fine in my book (my yuri googles may be blinding me).

What Tamako thinks of Mochizou -> childhood friend and mochi making buddy
What Tamako thinks of Midori -> "I love you!"

I'd say Midori is ahead right now, although I suppose that doesn't mean much since Tamako is completely clueless about romance anyway. I'd be very curious to see her reaction to a confession.


As for Dera... that was not a good episode for him. He got knocked out by Midori and kept being persecuted by all kinds of animals
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 18:26   Link #838
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'd say Midori is ahead right now, although I suppose that doesn't mean much since Tamako is completely clueless about romance anyway. I'd be very curious to see her reaction to a confession.
I chalk it down to the female equivalent of 'bros before hoes' especially at that age.

Quote:
As for Dera... that was not a good episode for him. He got knocked out by Midori and kept being persecuted by all kinds of animals
Apparently, the seaside is where all the delinquent animals hang out
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 18:34   Link #839
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I believe this is the first time I've seen a boy and a girl competing for the same girl. This makes for a rather novel and entertaining situation.

A menage trois is definitely out of the question now. Midori clearly wants Tamako all to herself, and I can't really blame her. It's natural to want to monopolize your loved one. Her cockblocking of Mochizou was quite underhanded but she thankfully hasn't crossed over to bitch territory. She's still fine in my book (my yuri googles may be blinding me).

What Tamako thinks of Mochizou -> childhood friend and mochi making buddy
What Tamako thinks of Midori -> "I love you!"

I'd say Midori is ahead right now, although I suppose that doesn't mean much since Tamako is completely clueless about romance anyway. I'd be very curious to see her reaction to a confession.


As for Dera... that was not a good episode for him. He got knocked out by Midori and kept being persecuted by all kinds of animals
yes it is so rare and entertaining as you say ... Tamako but honestly ... later if have learned that it is 'yuri' then Midori all these odds, but if, as some think it is 'straight' then Mochizo will be lucky to have boyfriend


but I can not imagine a confession at the end of the anime from Midori or Mochizo
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 18:42   Link #840
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
but I can not imagine a confession at the end of the anime from Midori or Mochizo
This pretty much but they sure would push everybody's buttons until then.
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.