AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-11-28, 14:11   Link #1
pucks

Lightbulb Puella Magi Mato Magica

Hi everybody, Im new to the forum and thought of coming here in search of help.

Months ago I purchased the Insane Black Rock Shooter bundle that came with a set of 4 dvds about an 8 episode anime called "Black Rock Shooter". I dint knew anything about the series and the fact that there were no subtitles available made me just forget about it until a few weeks ago.

when I got through the series I noticed that, if arranged properly it would become a really messed up story

Spoiler for Spoiler about Black Rock Shooter tv:

So I ripped the dvds, arranged some scenes in WMM, added some music (OP, Ed and some BGM but apparently I suck at it).
Spoiler for plot involves all sorts of spoiler regarind Madoka and BRS:

http://youtu.be/ZCwlgQK0Wms

So thats it, the video contains a rough and mute draft about whats going on in EP 1. The quality is not very good but it will get better once YouTube stops processing my videos for 5 hours. there are some background music but its not that good either.

Only the OP and ED have sound, I like the ED a lot

Help:

I would love to get some background music suggestions because I'm terrible at that.

The character lines are also one of my main problems since everything I think about sound to damn corny

Id love to see some suggestions about this.

Update:

- I rearranged some scenes and added bgm for the first fight. It wont be a problem since I have a ton of Kajiura Yuki Osts.

- the first fight is shorter to match the bgm.

- Switched OP theme to Dead End by Faylan.

- the dvd audio can't be ripped in 5.1 WAV, if anyone know how to get these I'd love to get some tips.

Last edited by pucks; 2012-11-29 at 05:26.
pucks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, rock, shooter