AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-14, 13:28   Link #241
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
In the space of a single date he turns her from a man-hater to another harem member.

Also, I have a feeling that since he's had a little trouble trolling Hijiri and Luna lately, he went both barrels on Tamaki. Poor girl.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 17:20   Link #242
Vezon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Living
When Shinobu lied to Hijiri about the date. I was thinking why didn't he informed her beforehand to avoid the misunderstanding? Also it's so fascinating how Nazuna and Shinobou are practically complete opposites in the social ladder.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 22:44   Link #243
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Wow that was interesting..He made a lesbian fall in love with him and want to have sex with only him..damn he's good lol also chalk up another harem member lol
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 23:00   Link #244
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
When Shinobu lied to Hijiri about the date. I was thinking why didn't he informed her beforehand to avoid the misunderstanding? Also it's so fascinating how Nazuna and Shinobou are practically complete opposites in the social ladder.
I don't get what you mean after all Shinobu is the 2nd most popular guy in school and Nazuna might be the no. 1 popular girl in school.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 03:43   Link #245
Vezon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I don't get what you mean after all Shinobu is the 2nd most popular guy in school and Nazuna might be the no. 1 popular girl in school.
Huh? I thought Shinobu is the anti-sociable type, a loner, with few friends. Hard to approach. While Nazuna is care-free and sociable resulting with being likable. Even at the summer school if his family didn't showed he would of spent the rest of that afternoon by himself. It is true he is the second most popular with girls in his homeroom cuz he cross-dress and looked at it.

Last edited by Vezon; 2013-09-16 at 03:57.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 06:43   Link #246
Kioras
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
Huh? I thought Shinobu is the anti-sociable type, a loner, with few friends. Hard to approach. While Nazuna is care-free and sociable resulting with being likable. Even at the summer school if his family didn't showed he would of spent the rest of that afternoon by himself. It is true he is the second most popular with girls in his homeroom cuz he cross-dress and looked at it.
He is relatively popular with the girls in his homeroom, cause of the crossdressing, and that almost had more to do with the both fact that he is built for a high school student of his grade and his mean reputation is almost all fake as they found out by forcing him to cross dress.

Among the people outside of his class, he is feared and a bit despised. His sister from what is described is loved by almost everyone.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 21:07   Link #247
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
He is relatively popular with the girls in his homeroom, cause of the crossdressing, and that almost had more to do with the both fact that he is built for a high school student of his grade and his mean reputation is almost all fake as they found out by forcing him to cross dress.

Among the people outside of his class, he is feared and a bit despised. His sister from what is described is loved by almost everyone.
Well, how can anyone not love Nazunyan
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 21:47   Link #248
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Wow v7 is progressing the harem further than any and Hijiri and Luna are certainly battling for Shinobu but man Kaoru is always surprising lol
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 21:04   Link #249
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Is anyone else having trouble getting to Unlimited Novel Failures? I keep getting an error message.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 21:06   Link #250
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Yea me too apparently his site is down for a lil bit
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 22:03   Link #251
Ruki0089
The Fateless one
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
Eh...You guys too?
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 07:46   Link #252
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
It work yesterday.but not today
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 19:25   Link #253
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Oh the site's back up it seems
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 22:26   Link #254
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
yup works for me
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 11:44   Link #255
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I see so both volume 3 and 7 have no difference in the cover and inner cover unlike the others.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 15:10   Link #256
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
So it seems that Luna has a S side to her
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 18:11   Link #257
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
So it seems that Luna has a S side to her
We already knew that though. It's been hinted at since volume four.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 19:47   Link #258
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Yup but why does this volume feel like its a short story volume? There's so much progression with the harem lol
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 21:51   Link #259
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Only the epilogue of volume 6 prologue and chapter 1 of volume 7 are the continuation and the other feels like extra.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 08:45   Link #260
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
That's the feel I got too because none of these chapters really go together lol
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.