AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-16, 22:00   Link #1
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Author and Artist: Morishige
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School Life, Shounen
Type: Manga

Synopsis
Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...

I just ran across this manga moments ago and I was truly hooked in. The characters are neat and interesting (especially the awkward quiet girl) and the story looks interesting. There are 4 current chapters released right and reading them was quite the pleasure. Can't help but feel that this will be a short series though.

If you're interested check it out. I'm definitely following this series with great interest!
Old 2012-12-16, 22:46   Link #2
Insane
Banned

Just reading chap 3. I thought it has so-so characters and generic setting, but the plot is very interesting. Perhaps i'll give 5 chapters before judging whether this series is good or not.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 23:16   Link #3
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Well since the plot is starting to pick up we can't really tell what will happen yet, considering that we've been introduced to the characters and the relations they're building with one another. Ouka is definitely growing on me. She definitely interests me and I want to learn a bit more of her since she did say "mama" in her sleep. Possibly hinting at a tragic or bad past or whatever.