AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-05, 19:39   Link #101
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcxAsh
I suppose the ep 7 you saw was a raw?

I'm enjoying the series and waiting for the next fan sub.. Seichi released episode 6 almost half a month ago (June 16, 2004).

I'm not trying to complain or bug people to go faster. I'm just wondering whether I'm missing out on it if it's already out somewhere?
Don't worry, Shino's working his hardest to get it done.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-05, 20:55   Link #102
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Don't worry, Shino's working his hardest to get it done.
I really can't imagine how hard those guys work though. Truly amazing! Thanks for the info
Old 2004-07-19, 18:23   Link #103
Ongaku_no_tenshi
Shine your light on thee!

My goodness, why am I so morbidly fascinated by this show? I'm still trying to figure that out. But I'll keep watching, in the meantime.
Ongaku_no_tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 17:27   Link #104
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
Has the series been droped?
Kyolux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 17:55   Link #105
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyolux
Has the series been droped?
No, since Triad just recently released ep 5 and Seichi is working on finishing ep 8.
Old 2004-08-28, 18:08   Link #106
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Well, The wait is over, the series will be done before the Most acclaimed series will come out (Ah my goddess TV ..Stellvia 2S etc etc )

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
No, since Triad just recently released ep 5 and Seichi is working on finishing ep 8.
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 22:14   Link #107
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
Yay! That's good to know. If it's just about waiting, I have no problems with that. I have so many stuff I haven't watched either on dvd and unlicensed stuff.. And with school works, and well hopefully a new job.. waiting is nothing.. blah blah blah, sorry for boring the hell out of everyone. ^^
Kyolux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 22:24   Link #108
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
Well, The wait is over, the series will be done before the Most acclaimed series will come out (Ah my goddess TV ..Stellvia 2S etc etc )
They better hurry, there's a new OVA out for this show featuring a foreign exchange student that's a bigger anime/manga otaku than Watabe [like that's even possible ].
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 05:26   Link #109
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Well, let them do it in their own pacing, afterall, they are not obligated to finish the series. They doing it for free. If you really cannot wait, use Winny and get the raws and try to translate it yourself, then.

Thanks Seichi and Triad, you guys rock.
stormy001_M1A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 01:44   Link #110
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

Yah, I'm finding Seichi's fansubs really well done. They seem very thorough and complete.

Waiting patiently for the next episode.

BTW, is it just me, or did seichi's website disappear? (seichi.org).
Old 2004-08-30, 02:22   Link #111
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Yah, I'm finding Seichi's fansubs really well done. They seem very thorough and complete.

Waiting patiently for the next episode.

BTW, is it just me, or did seichi's website disappear? (seichi.org).
Seichi's experiencing some problems with the website and they can't do much about it until the owner comes back.
Old 2004-09-28, 21:42   Link #112
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

I see, but nonetheless, they're still working hard, as Sensei no Ojikan 8 was released! (A month later, but it doesn't matter! It's out!)

Seichi's IRC channel is still active for those of you who want to stay up-to-date..

#seichi@irc.efnet.info

BTW, since the website is not up. In Episode 8 near the end, Mika's dad paints the words "mika gou" IIRC on the side of the car. The translators note says to refer to the forums for an explanation. But of course, the forums are not up. So, just wondering, can anyone explain to me this?

Anyways.. yay!
Old 2004-09-29, 00:54   Link #113
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
I see, but nonetheless, they're still working hard, as Sensei no Ojikan 8 was released! (A month later, but it doesn't matter! It's out!)

Seichi's IRC channel is still active for those of you who want to stay up-to-date..

#seichi@irc.efnet.info

BTW, since the website is not up. In Episode 8 near the end, Mika's dad paints the words "mika gou" IIRC on the side of the car. The translators note says to refer to the forums for an explanation. But of course, the forums are not up. So, just wondering, can anyone explain to me this?

Anyways.. yay!
Hurray! Seichi released episode 08! . Kitagawa never fails to crack me up, especially her "keep-the-object-away" from Mika-sensei bit. But yeah, I'm also interested in what the characters on the car meant. Darn, Seichi's website is still down, and I don't use IIRC . It's weird though, on the tracker stats on AnimeSuki on this episode always has 0 seeds and 0 leeches, but that's not true...

Shinku, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul...
I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art. And this is the only immortality you and I may share, my Shinku.
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 01:41   Link #114
LoveOfAnime
~Lost in the Moonlight~

Send a message via MSN to LoveOfAnime Send a message via Yahoo to LoveOfAnime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
Hurray! Seichi released episode 08! . Kitagawa never fails to crack me up, especially her "keep-the-object-away" from Mika-sensei bit. But yeah, I'm also interested in what the characters on the car meant. Darn, Seichi's website is still down, and I don't use IIRC . It's weird though, on the tracker stats on AnimeSuki on this episode always has 0 seeds and 0 leeches, but that's not true...

Has anyone else had trouble dling this episode? I keep getting the message
"rejected by Tracker - Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker" And then it won't start? Just curious if it was just me or are others seeing this at all. Thanks for any input.
Old 2004-09-29, 07:16   Link #115
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

Quote:

#seichi@irc.efnet.info

Anyways.. yay!
A month later release is yet better than never release, right?

"Mika gou" can means the car is for Mika exclusive owned, it serves like naming a vessel.
Another meaning can be proving her father to be a truely a "Oya baka".
stevency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 11:41   Link #116
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevency
A month later release is yet better than never release, right?

"Mika gou" can means the car is for Mika exclusive owned, it serves like naming a vessel.
Another meaning can be proving her father to be a truely a "Oya baka".
Mika-mobile?
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 11:55   Link #117
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
Mika-mobile?
Something like that, or "Mika's car".
Granted her dad is a "Oya baka", maybe that's why Mika can't have a boy friend.
stevency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 17:43   Link #118
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Hurray! Seichi released episode 08! . Kitagawa never fails to crack me up, especially her "keep-the-object-away" from Mika-sensei bit.
I agree; Kitagawa's playfulness with Mika-sensei never fails to amuse me!

Quote:
But yeah, I'm also interested in what the characters on the car meant.
I think it works the same way as naming a ship, so it's like the "Mika" or "U.S.S. Mika."
Old 2004-12-06, 01:51   Link #119
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime
They better hurry, there's a new OVA out for this show featuring a foreign exchange student that's a bigger anime/manga otaku than Watabe [like that's even possible ].
Any news from Seichi on the continuation of this series?? It's been a while since ep 8 out by them. I almost forgot that I've this series on my hard drive till I cleaned its contents this morning. Maybe this show just lacks of fans
Hao Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 02:01   Link #120
ramune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao Asakura
Any news from Seichi on the continuation of this series?? It's been a while since ep 8 out by them. I almost forgot that I've this series on my hard drive till I cleaned its contents this morning. Maybe this show just lacks of fans
I've been patiently waiting...

I don't know about the status of the project, but it seems like Seichi is still active as they released some episodes of Ebichu last week.