AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-27, 12:06   Link #101
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by cero_86 View Post
kishi sure hates his Female fanbase

lets review:

sasuke leaves sakura
tries to kill her
all in all doesn't give a damn about her.

naruto on the other hand has been there for her for many years
has saved her countless times
been in love with her since he was a kid...

yet sakura Friendzones him, still waiting for sasuke to return.


lol what kind of message is kishi sending here...
That girls can be really stupid when it comes to love?

(Hey, don’t throw tomatoes at me, it’s Kishi XD)
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:15   Link #102
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
The eye techniques... considering how their is a connection between the sharigan and the Rinnengan, and the very old though now seemingly debunk status of the Byakugan being somehow related to the sharigan(it was mentioned early on, but then seemingly forgotten about), this would have been the PERFECT way to make Hinata relevant enough to the story to give her more panel time and development with Naruto... Heck, Tobi's last mask had three holes in it; he could have pulled a three-eye thing with a byakugan in his left eye, Sharigan for the right, and the rinnigan in the forehead... The more I think about it, the more I feel like Kishi had EVERYTHING he needed to write a decent romance subplot, but just missed it on every level.
Well when you put it like that...s***, you got a good point. I hadn't even considered all those passed up possibilities. But I refuse to let such valid points ruin this moment for me.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:27   Link #103
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
If its revealed next chapter that Byakugan is related to sharingan then I don't think that would give Hinata a power up. Unless Naruto gives her some chakra.

Naruto's chakra is surrounding Hinata in the last page so it seems like Hinata is going to help Naruto fight.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:30   Link #104
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Kishi shits on his characters as much as Kubo does.

But at least Kubo treats his female characters somewhat decently; Kishi shits on them the hardest.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:31   Link #105
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Obito extended an invitation to Naruto to join the evil group of bitter virgin men, Naruto rejected the invitation like this: *grabs Hinata's hand* First Base, in like, 5 seconds, more progress than you have ever made being a wood guy obsessed with spirals.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:34   Link #106
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Obito extended an invitation to Naruto to join the evil group of bitter virgin men, Naruto rejected the invitation like this: *grabs Hinata's hand* First Base, in like, 5 seconds, more progress than you have ever made being a wood guy obsessed with spirals.
Obito may have worn a spiral on his mask, but Naruto plasters them on his outfit like a NASCAR sponsor.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:38   Link #107
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Obito may have worn a spiral on his mask, but Naruto plasters them on his outfit like a NASCAR sponsor.
At least Naruto turns his spirals into lethal shiny destructo disc nukes. Obito's are just symbolisms of the black hole of unpopped cherry man despair, like Aporia from Yu-gi-oh 5Ds, but every more zetsuboer.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:40   Link #108
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Obito extended an invitation to Naruto to join the evil group of bitter virgin men, Naruto rejected the invitation like this: *grabs Hinata's hand* First Base, in like, 5 seconds, more progress than you have ever made being a wood guy obsessed with spirals.
Gotta admit, that made me laugh.

Que the Uchiha rejects all simultaneously thinking "Why was I not born into the Nara or Uzumaki clans?" .
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:45   Link #109
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
At least Naruto turns his spirals into lethal shiny destructo disc nukes. Obito's are just symbolisms of the black hole of unpopped cherry man despair, like Aporia from Yu-gi-oh 5Ds, but every more zetsuboer.
I gotta admit, I never thought that anybody will mention that guy in this thread. Especially regarding virginity.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 13:31   Link #110
GusGus
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
This fight has been dragged way too much, this chapter was so full of nothing.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 13:35   Link #111
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
This fight has been dragged way too much, this chapter was so full of nothing.
Amen to that, but, since Kishi himself said that he wants this series to last at least one more year before ending it, expect many drags on the Non-Haku variety.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 13:57   Link #112
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Well when you put it like that...s***, you got a good point. I hadn't even considered all those passed up possibilities. But I refuse to let such valid points ruin this moment for me.
Ya, there's more...
- You need to track down Garra who was captured? Here take this team of trackers with you
- You need to meet with an akatsuki spy, but it could be a trap? its dangerous to go alone, take this Byakugan.
- Naruto and Hinata are actually on the same team!? Maybe they'll actually talk to eachother

Naruhina is not the problem, its the execution (or the lack there of) that's the problem... even little things like a page here or there would have helped. Heck during downtime between missions, Naruto and Hinata could have just been seen together as a very simple way of saying "ya they have been hanging out off panel". Kishi hasn't even taken the time to really establish a friendship and he has them jumping into a relationship...


Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Kishi shits on his characters as much as Kubo does.

But at least Kubo treats his female characters somewhat decently; Kishi shits on them the hardest.
Ain't that the truth... Sakura started off terrible and just as she was looking good and making up for lost time, she undergoes immense character assassination that put her all the way back to square one. Hinata becomes the main love interest, but was ignored throughout the entire series. Most females in this series just come off as very weak, and those that aren't tend to have male counterparts that make them look weak by comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Obito extended an invitation to Naruto to join the evil group of bitter virgin men, Naruto rejected the invitation like this: *grabs Hinata's hand* First Base, in like, 5 seconds, more progress than you have ever made being a wood guy obsessed with spirals.
lol
Ah Tobi... he really isn't doing well as a villain is he? I can't help but remember how tobi was first introduced as a lovable idiot. Seriously, why exactly did this bitter evil mastermind decide to pull that lovable idiot act? It just makes no sense...
__________________
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 13:58   Link #113
SeaDam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Given Kiba's line in a previous issue and Naruto's line about Hinata this issue, is there some history here we are not privy to? Some flashback to fill in the past missing development?
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 14:10   Link #114
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ain't that the truth... Sakura started off terrible and just as she was looking good and making up for lost time, she undergoes immense character assassination that put her all the way back to square one. Hinata becomes the main love interest, but was ignored throughout the entire series. Most females in this series just come off as very weak, and those that aren't tend to have male counterparts that make them look weak by comparison.
To be fair, Kubo is no slouch in his female character assassination.
Spoiler for Just in case:
Likewise, most of Kubo's female characters suffer the same problems Kishimoto's do: they're shown to be potentially very powerful but are undercut/moved to the side for plot, male character re-enterance, fanservice or any combination of the 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
lol
Ah Tobi... he really isn't doing well as a villain is he? I can't help but remember how tobi was first introduced as a lovable idiot. Seriously, why exactly did this bitter evil mastermind decide to pull that lovable idiot act? It just makes no sense...
For the evilz and giggles? Or maybe it was some really obsessive means of drawing attention away from himself (as in to who he really is). But if that was the case, why even bother to go outside at all? Just stay hidden in the Akatsuki batcave and don't draw obvious attention to yourself. Sheesh, no wonder Obito was a failure ninja. Naruto acted out because he wanted recognition so it is understandable. Obito just seems to have done it for all the wrong reasons.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 14:35   Link #115
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Naruto's chakra is surrounding Hinata in the last page so it seems like Hinata is going to help Naruto fight.
well, I'm assuming that's the plan from Shikamarus dad...actually I'm thinking if not the entire army, then those relevant to the plan all have chakra auras since it is likely kurama has been asked to distribute his chakra...we just get to see hinata lit up for now...
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 14:37   Link #116
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the warm embrace of ice.
Age: 21
He's completely off his nuts. The guy blathers on about being beyond caring about his past and does the exact opposite.
Seriously, would have been better if he was still the idiot tobi and not this Retarded-more emo than Sasuke-fail of a character
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 14:53   Link #117
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
after such a long wait finally got to see Naruto and Hinata together,i just hope it stays together till the end,
And don't you dare come in between Sakura just Die by Sasuke's hands
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 15:09   Link #118
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 21
How the hell is Sasuke a fail character?

Compared to Naruto who is easily swayed by some words from Obito and death of his comrades, Sasuke is completely devoted to his revenge and doesn't falter/have blank look when somebody speaks ill of his ideals.


I mainly read manga for Sasuke rather than Naruto because for Sasuke there's so much potential to develop and different paths to follow - truly evil or redemption unlike Naruto whose way was already determined early on before.
__________________
I can’t sleep tonight…fish girl, sing me a song!
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 15:13   Link #119
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
^i think Eragon is saying that obito is a fail character and mentioning that obito is more emo than sasuke, i don't think he is targeting sasuke as a fail character, although i could be wrong
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 15:17   Link #120
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Compared to Naruto who is easily swayed by some words from Obito and death of his comrades, Sasuke is completely devoted to his revenge and doesn't falter/have blank look when somebody speaks ill of his ideals.
Maybe if Sasuke had comrades, he might care about their deaths. As it is, he has some stooges. And besides, you can't say he doesn't falter considering he 180'd on his ideals and went from "Kill Itachi" to "Avenge Itachi", as it were.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.