AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Old 2013-01-02, 23:12   Link #1
jabberfish

Looking for legit site for streaming

I'm tired of scrounging around google to look for free streaming, only to be bombarded with adds/malware/bad quality. I'd like to find one site, which has most animes available, to subscribe to so that I can watch all of the wonderful anime out there the way they were meant to be watched. If this is against the rules of this forum then I am sorry. Thank you to everyone who suggested all of those great anime in my last thread. You have made me into a legitimate fan.
jabberfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 03:21   Link #2
Jarulf

www.crunchyroll.com is legit as far as I know. It wasn't available outside the US last time I checked though, so have no idea if it's any good.
Old 2013-01-03, 08:58   Link #3
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
crunchyroll
hulu

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 09:08   Link #4
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Nearly all the various anime streaming sites exploit the generous work of fansubbers by taking their releases and streaming them with ads. Don't give them your support. Either learn how to use torrents and download the subs directly from the fansubbing groups, or rely on legitimate streams. In the US, along with Crunchyroll and Hulu, both Funimation and TheAnimeNetwork offer legal streams. Shows on YouTube are usually infringing and often the work of fansubbers, but if they remain available for a lengthy period, it means the production committee doesn't care enough about them to issue a "take-down" request. AKB0048 is one example.