AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-02, 11:49   Link #621
Awrya
U mad?

Personally I find Mega Charizard Y better looking, never was a big fan of shiny/black Charizard, but I do want dragon Charizard.
Wonder if Venusaur and Blastoise have different X/Y mega evolution as well?
Old 2013-10-02, 11:49   Link #622
GDB

Quit bitching about version exclusives. This is nothing new at all, as there's not really any difference between a mega evolution and a legendary. Unless you end up not being able to trade mega stones, in which case you have a better case of bitching about never being able to get mega stones of the other two starters.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 12:05   Link #623
shadow1296

here's a thought what if certain pokemon can only mega-evolve in certain games, like if absol can only mega evolve in x while lucario can only mega evolve in y or if mega evolutions are gender based like some normal evolutions
Old 2013-10-02, 12:05   Link #624
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Quit bitching about version exclusives. This is nothing new at all, as there's not really any difference between a mega evolution and a legendary. Unless you end up not being able to trade mega stones, in which case you have a better case of bitching about never being able to get mega stones of the other two starters.
I'll bitch all I want, I find it kinda unfair that they are keeping the most asked for typing in the game exclusive to one version when most likely there are people who already made the decision to buy the other and are fans of that Pokemon and are getting shafted and you must not have read but there is a difference Dragon/Fire > Flying/Fire. This is a bitch move by Gamefreak and its not appreciated.

p.s. I don't care for the other two I care about Charizard.
Old 2013-10-02, 12:18   Link #625
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
I find it kinda unfair that they are keeping the most asked for typing in the game exclusive to one version
Most legendaries are version exclusives too. Until we get confirmation on whether stones can or cannot be traded, your argument is no different than bitching that you can't get both legendaries.

Quote:
when most likely there are people who already made the decision to buy the other and are fans of that Pokemon and are getting shafted
Has your copy shipped? No? Then switch to the other version or weigh the cost/benefit of one version compared to the other and make a decision. You can't have everything with one version of the first run of a generation.

Quote:
and you must not have read but there is a difference Dragon/Fire > Flying/Fire.
Where the hell did this come from? Maybe you didn't read, but I've been saying for pages now that Dragon > Flying and that flying was what kept Charizard from really being playable.

Quote:
This is a bitch move by Gamefreak and its not appreciated.
No, it's not a "bitch move". It's the same standard marketing they've used since Gold and Silver until we hear otherwise.
Old 2013-10-02, 12:45   Link #626
Destined_Fate

Seems I may have to get X instead of Y unless I can just trade for a Mega Charizard X Megastone.

Shame as I like the Y Legendary far more than the X one.

http://pokebeach.com/2013/09/rumor-n...nacle-revealed

If Greninja is true than I'm starting with the Water Pokemon.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 13:15   Link #627
shadow1296

looks like greninja might be real beacuse looks like fennikins final evo's been leaked
Spoiler for look at you own risk:
Old 2013-10-02, 13:20   Link #628
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
looks like greninja might be real beacuse looks like fennikins final evo's been leaked
please.be.psychic/fire.
Old 2013-10-02, 13:20   Link #629
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
looks greninja might be real beacuse looks like fennikins final evo's been leaked
Hope it's fake, otherwise I might rethink about starting the game with Fennekin.
This is the most unappealing looking final evolution of a starter pokemon yet.
Old 2013-10-02, 13:30   Link #630
Destined_Fate

Spoiler for Image of Pokemon!:

Seems like it may be real.

I'm fine with that as I like Greninja though I hope it isn't Water/Flying as Thunder would love it so much...

Hawluca looks like a call back to Quetzalcoatl of Aztec origin.
Old 2013-10-02, 13:31   Link #631
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Hope it's fake, otherwise I might rethink about starting the game with Fennekin.
This is the most unappealing looking final evolution of a starter pokemon yet.
unfotunately also came with its pokedex entry leaked as well so its probably real
Spoiler for look at your own risk:
Old 2013-10-02, 13:43   Link #632
ImperialFlameGod8190

he's upset because much like me people pre-ordered in advanced. The version exclusives add a new dimension but its not a good one. The funny thing is the other charizard is not only dragon/fire with a different color scheme but its got tough claws an ability which makes it a marvelous physical sweeper its a whole new ballgame I mean drought is great but it only really affects special sets physical sets of course with tough claws becomes a monstrosity
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 13:55   Link #633
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
he's upset because much like me people pre-ordered in advanced.
Not like you can't switch to the other version. Hell, outside of some places maybe having pre-order bonuses, there's no real need to even pre-order. This game is so big it isn't going to sell out. Everywhere will stock it out the ass.

Also, I agree with Destined Fate. That fire starter final evolution looks awful, if real. The water one doesn't really look much better, but it's at least better. If real, of course.
Old 2013-10-02, 13:58   Link #634
shadow1296

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

and it looks like all mega evolutions have there own mega stone for each of them this may be fake though

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-10-02 at 16:10.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 14:35   Link #635
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
unfotunately also came with its pokedex entry leaked as well so its probably real
Spoiler for look at your own risk:
YES. Fire/Psychic. All I hope for now is that it's stats are like a mix of Chandelrure in that it has high Sp.Atk or preferably a hybrid that takes the best parts of: Darmantian(High offense, high HP, fantastic movepool) + Espeon(High speed, high SP atk, decent SP def & has a very good selection of TM skills).

Ideally, something along the lines of Hydredgion might be nice but it's a starter so I think it shouldn't be too powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB
Also, I agree with Destined Fate. That fire starter final evolution looks awful, if real. The water one doesn't really look much better, but it's at least better. If real, of course.
I strongly disagree.
Old 2013-10-02, 14:39   Link #636
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Images

looks like all mega evolutions have there own mega stone for each of them this may be fake though
Yeah Mega Charizard X should have his own pokédex entry. Mega Charizard X, the Dragon Pokémon, it punches Mewtwos in the gut.
Old 2013-10-02, 15:48   Link #637
shadow1296

Old 2013-10-02, 15:59   Link #638
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Images

looks like all mega evolutions have there own mega stone for each of them this may be fake though
Is this a scene from Pokemon Origins? I'm sure I saw Red next to Mega Charizard X standing in a cave somewhere in a trailer/picture.
Old 2013-10-02, 16:04   Link #639
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Is this a scene from Pokemon Origins? I'm sure I saw Red next to Mega Charizard X standing in a cave somewhere in a trailer/picture.
yes it is a scene from origins
Old 2013-10-02, 16:39   Link #640
Destined_Fate

http://i.imgur.com/Mjqjciv.jpg

He's glorious!

Tags
pokemon x & y, rpg