AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-17, 06:49   Link #221
art37
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Can any one give me an estimate of how powerfull izayori? And any one as powerfull as him?
art37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 09:27   Link #222
houshina
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I think Kurousagi's speed is equal to his ^^!
houshina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 20:13   Link #223
Allen
メインヒロイン
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
Thanks for another volume summary, Allen.

This has been bugging me for some time, so I hope you can help clear it up. What's the differences between a Maou and a Floor Master? I thought that a Floor Master is a Maou who have privileges/authorities within Miniature Garden and work for Miniature Garden's system. And a Maou is one who isn't a Floor Master and instead abuse their power to cause trouble or destroy communities as they please in Miniature Garden, and it's one of the jobs of a Floor Master to defend weaker communities from Maou attacks.

Some other questions if you can. Is it true there are 10 Maous and are Floor Masters included in that count? How many Floor Masters are there? One for reach level?
Spoiler for Answers:


Quote:
Originally Posted by art37 View Post
Can any one give me an estimate of how powerfull izayori? And any one as powerfull as him?
Spoiler:
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 22:56   Link #224
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I see. Thanks.

I'm still curious about the number of Floor Masters though. Is it just one per level or one per cardinal direction area? The fact there are two North Floor Masters suggest that there can be more than one for the same area, but how does that work?
Eternal Regnum771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 00:52   Link #225
sunsown
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Why is Shiroyasha giving up the East Floor Master position and leaving the "Thousand Eyes" when she discovered about "Demon Lord of Maxwell". And what are Demon Queen's Alliance and Demon Lord's Alliance?
Does the shopkeeper in "Thousand Eyes" have any role in the story?
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 06:05   Link #226
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 2D world
Spoiler for vol 3:
That anti rabbit plant~
Unrelated side note - I find it hilarious how Izayoi bully Kyaroro LOL
__________________
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 17:46   Link #227
Allen
メインヒロイン
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
I see. Thanks.

I'm still curious about the number of Floor Masters though. Is it just one per level or one per cardinal direction area? The fact there are two North Floor Masters suggest that there can be more than one for the same area, but how does that work?
I really don't know if there is a rule for the number of Floor Masters. There is isn't any information about the West Region (dangerous zone?) and what is really there, so maybe there are supposed to be 2 Floor Masters for the North and South (+ the Demon of Laplace) because of the West Region.
Another possibility would be to balance the power between the regions. Shiroyasha is easily a top-tier character in terms of power, so to counterbalance that there are more Floor Masters at other regions.

In the end I can't say anything for sure for the lack of infos about this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
Why is Shiroyasha giving up the East Floor Master position and leaving the "Thousand Eyes" when she discovered about "Demon Lord of Maxwell". And what are Demon Queen's Alliance and Demon Lord's Alliance?
Does the shopkeeper in "Thousand Eyes" have any role in the story?
Spoiler for answers:
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 22:02   Link #228
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Question: How is the shape and size of Littile Garden explained in Novel?

From anime, we see that Little Garden is the floating island with the size of sun and it is floating in someplace that is bigger than it.

Is the novel provide more detail than this?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 07:12   Link #229
iCK
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Episode 6:

Why was Kuro Sagi so surprised when Izayoi challenged her to a game, also why did she tilt her eyes to the side when he asked her "What, are you unsatisfied with only controlling me once." Was it different in the novel or is this a love flag again?
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 19:17   Link #230
Allen
メインヒロイン
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Question: How is the shape and size of Littile Garden explained in Novel?

From anime, we see that Little Garden is the floating island with the size of sun and it is floating in someplace that is bigger than it.

Is the novel provide more detail than this?
Well, the only important thing the anime cut is that the world is supported by 20 "World Axis". In the past someone stole one axis and because of that there is the end of the world (where Izayoi fought in the first episode).

There is a simplified map, but I don't know if it's safe to conclude something more:
Spoiler for Map:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Episode 6:

Why was Kuro Sagi so surprised when Izayoi challenged her to a game, also why did she tilt her eyes to the side when he asked her "What, are you unsatisfied with only controlling me once." Was it different in the novel or is this a love flag again?
In the novel Kuro Usagi was surprised that Izayoi proposed something like that because of the advantage she would have if she won. She also thought that this was a good chance for revenge (after all he did to her).

So to me this wasn't a love flag. Later I'll try to search better for these flags, I know that there is almost one per volume.
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 22:05   Link #231
PinkBunnyChan
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Why does Kurousagi lose her ears?
And what happened after Izayoi defeated "your highness" ?
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 22:18   Link #232
Ghanw
(-_-)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Somewhere
Based on the other replies Kuro Usagi lost her ears when she used both of her gifts at the same time. It was said if she used her (golden?) armor and her indra weapon, something bad was going to happen.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 00:46   Link #233
runset
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBunnyChan View Post
what happened after Izayoi defeated "your highness" ?
"your higness" was not defeated by izayoi, he just receive a full power attack from an angry izayoi and escaped. (a full power attack by izayoi was not a joke and his highness only get injured in the head)
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 01:28   Link #234
PinkBunnyChan
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
So "Your Highness" is as powerful as Izayoi since he wasn't injured badly by Izayoi's 'full power' attack?

Just for fun xD , I want to know: what happened in this picture?http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...lan/IMG_57.jpg
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 02:09   Link #235
bulukan
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBunnyChan View Post
So "Your Highness" is as powerful as Izayoi since he wasn't injured badly by Izayoi's 'full power' attack?

Just for fun xD , I want to know: what happened in this picture?http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...lan/IMG_57.jpg
i think the illustation already explained by allen ath vol 5 summary here

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=215
bulukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 05:05   Link #236
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I think I figured out why each of the 3 decided to come to Little Garden. Asuka was bored because everyone did what she wanted and it became tedious for her so she left to see if somebody could oppose her power. Izayoi was kinda like asuka he was bored because nobody could entertain him and he wanted to find a way to keep himself interested. Kusakabe left because until she got the power she was bedridden so she wants to experience the world and meet new animals and make friends as well
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 00:26   Link #237
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
did izayoi really use his full power? it said that his full power attack can destroy a star o.o
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 02:56   Link #238
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Just to be sure, is the community rendered as "No-Name" or "No Name" for correct spelling?
Eternal Regnum771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 08:00   Link #239
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
did izayoi really use his full power? it said that his full power attack can destroy a star o.o
This is something that I wonder as well,I mean ,I can't blame him if he really use is full power again that one.
And to be honest I'm curios to see how he act again you *highness* after what happen to Black Rabbit.


ImperialFlameGod8190@ Agree this seem to be the case.(why the 3 come to Little Garden).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 08:08   Link #240
houshina
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
awww, I love Izayoi and Kurousagi, when they are a couple, which they will ^^, they are going to my lists of badass OTPs
houshina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sneaker bunko

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.