AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-17, 02:02   Link #481
kazzuya13

Even Izayoi is badly injured and is in a disadvantage he still wouldn't use his full power in fear that everything around him would be destroyed wither it friends or foes. That is a bad thing for being to powerful you know.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 19:12   Link #482
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Even Izayoi is badly injured and is in a disadvantage he still wouldn't use his full power in fear that everything around him would be destroyed wither it friends or foes. That is a bad thing for being to powerful you know.
So basically his friends are holding him down.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 21:17   Link #483
EnigmaticAxiom

I wouldn't say it's just that. He's afraid of actually destroying the world, since his power is supposedly enough that he could do something along those lines. Also, it was my impression that, rather than fear alone, it was his own discipline that has him restraining himself.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 12:28   Link #484
Fantasylord

How do you read the novels? Can you read it in the raw version or is there somewhere a translated version i wasn't able to find? I would really like to read this too, because this anime is one of my favorites =D
Fantasylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 12:36   Link #485
Algester

right now read it raw as for Japanese knowledge scale I cant verify how hard it might be to be readable enough
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 12:31   Link #486
Birdway

Baka tsuki updated the translations now Vol.2 Chapter 1 got updated.
Old 2013-04-20, 13:20   Link #487
Jirachier

I like this series, one of the few with a badass main character.
I don't get why Izayoi isn't(trying to be) a Maou, I mean he is strong enough and by being a Maou he can challenge whoever he wants(he doens't have to be a bad maou).
Also it's kinda annoying how the whole community is full of 10 years old, even the new members are either that age too or look that way(Felicia).
Also question, I don't understand this ranking system of Maou, I mean the strongest floor master went to face Maxwell and quit her job and he's only 5-digit and now Izayoi is facing a 3-digit Maou, does this mean that there is much more powerful characters than the ones we know so far ?
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 14:09   Link #488
Ghanw
(-_-)

If you asking about more powerful characters that havent been introduced is very likely because the maou system is saying the smaller the digit the stronger they are Ex- a 1-digit is stronger than a 2 digit, while 2 is stronger than a 3 digit, so on.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 15:12   Link #489
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
If you asking about more powerful characters that havent been introduced is very likely because the maou system is saying the smaller the digit the stronger they are Ex- a 1-digit is stronger than a 2 digit, while 2 is stronger than a 3 digit, so on.
that's weird considering that Shiroyasha is supposed to be the strongest Floor Master.
Old 2013-04-20, 15:26   Link #490
Kyosuke_Nanbu

She protect the small communities in the outer area. Since she is only a 3 digit Maou, even she can't take on powerful Maou like the one that destroy Previous gen NoName
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 15:40   Link #491
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
I like this series, one of the few with a badass main character.
I don't get why Izayoi isn't(trying to be) a Maou, I mean he is strong enough and by being a Maou he can challenge whoever he wants(he doens't have to be a bad maou).
Because he doesn't want to leave his friends, who he really does care about. Not in the "run in a garden of flowers all day" sense, but a "touch them and I'll break the moon over your head" sense.

Quote:
Also it's kinda annoying how the whole community is full of 10 years old, even the new members are either that age too or look that way(Felicia).
Didn't all the adults get taken or killed by the Maou who stole their flag?

Quote:
Also question, I don't understand this ranking system of Maou, I mean the strongest floor master went to face Maxwell and quit her job and he's only 5-digit and now Izayoi is facing a 3-digit Maou, does this mean that there is much more powerful characters than the ones we know so far ?
Yes. The fewer digits you have the more powerful you are, so best guess is that single digit Maou are all Outer Gods or Hindu deities. Or Izayoi's mom.
Old 2013-04-20, 16:08   Link #492
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Or Izayoi's mom.

Izayoi remind's me of the myth of Hercules.
Old 2013-04-21, 02:26   Link #493
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Because he doesn't want to leave his friends, who he really does care about. Not in the "run in a garden of flowers all day" sense, but a "touch them and I'll break the moon over your head" sense.

becoming a Maou wouldn't restrict his freedom in any way, he can still protect them whenever he wants.

Didn't all the adults get taken or killed by the Maou who stole their flag?

Yes but I'm talking about the new members, why are they also ALL little kids ;_;

Yes. The fewer digits you have the more powerful you are, so best guess is that single digit Maou are all Outer Gods or Hindu deities. Or Izayoi's mom.
I'm pretty sure his mom isn't one, if she were she wouldn't die from an illness and also she could've defended her community from the Maou attack.
Old 2013-04-21, 03:26   Link #494
Allen
メインヒロイン

Very busy irl, but I finally did a summary for the first half of the seventh volume. Maybe I'll finish it today... Or next week

Spoiler for Vol7 - Part1:
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 04:57   Link #495
II Maestro

Thanks for the summary.

Poor Kuro-Usagi losing her divinity.
Old 2013-04-21, 05:53   Link #496
PinkBunnyChan

Thank you for the summary
Kuro Usagi's past is pretty sad :/ so she's officially a human? I kind of feel happy about that lol.

She lost all of her weapons then?
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 06:07   Link #497
Kyosuke_Nanbu

LOL,the chapter 4 manga really show how similar Izayoi and Shiro are.....
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 06:33   Link #498
sky black swordman

So Kuro Usagi was adopted by Canaria and became her daughter. Interesting so then doesn't that make Izayoi and Kuro Usagi adopted siblings.
Old 2013-04-21, 07:22   Link #499
darkinfinity
DarXanvo

Quote:
I'm pretty sure his mom isn't one, if she were she wouldn't die from an illness and also she could've defended her community from the Maou attack.
In the novel, it stated that she died from an unknown illness, but I think it's more like a curse that the maou did to her
(I think....)
darkinfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 08:28   Link #500
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
So Kuro Usagi was adopted by Canaria and became her daughter. Interesting so then doesn't that make Izayoi and Kuro Usagi adopted siblings.
Another reason that makes me want to see her reaction when she find out
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cute rabbit, short stories ftw, sneaker bunko