AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-07, 01:01   Link #561
EnigmaticAxiom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
A very very very rough translation.

Spoiler for Ladies and gentlemen, we may have a new Gar:


This was translated by a crappy translator who is still learning the language with absolutely no context behind anything of what is happening. Pretty much, I just took the last 6 pages (1 image) and translated them to the best of my knowledge. I hope it matches whatever spoilers were posted, since it would be a bit embarrassing for me if it didn't. Now to actually read what has been posted >.>:

Edit: Just so people know, there were a few parts where I was definitely confused. One of which was the line regarding Canaria. I wasn't sure if Dahak defeated them (as in, this was the one that destroyed their community) or if Canaria sealed him away and she was surprised it was even possible (for some reason, I thought this was the case beforehand).
I was also confused a bit about the Yellow River. The Yellow River is a river in china which is notorious for having corpses in it. I can't remember if there was something drastic with it or if it were purely deaths from natural disasters, though. I took "Souvenir of the Yellow River" (If that's even the actual translation) to mean a corpse (as in, Izayoi was essentially dead before he challenged Dahak to the game), or if Dahak was giving him a souvenir before he became a corpse. Again, take it for what it's worth.
Yet another thing is that I wasn't sure if Dahak shook him off and Izayoi stopped the blood with the tensing of his muscles, or if he stopped Dahak from shaking him off by using his muscles to hold onto him.
I'm also not sure who spoke in the first line. It might be Amalthea, it could be Shiro Yasha (Byakura or something in her unsealed form, I guess?), or some random person. No idea.
As a side note, I do like the Strength/Wisdom/Courage lines Dahak states at the end of the novel :x

Last edited by EnigmaticAxiom; 2013-05-07 at 08:34.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 05:49   Link #562
PinkBunnyChan
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Thank you for the rough translation

Poor Kuro Usagi Izayoi has to win this
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 06:21   Link #563
MochiJunFan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to MochiJunFan
Thanks so much for this! ^^v

Hope Izayoi manages... >.<

-------

P.S. Not sure if someone knows this already, but... Seems like the manga of this (the MANGA, not the SPIN-OFF) LN is in progress. Yup, a team picked it up!
MochiJunFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 06:43   Link #564
versionf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Thanks for the translation Enigmatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I thought Jin could only make a pact because he inherited a gift from his ancestor who won it in a Game with King Solomon?
Well yes his gift grants him full control over the spirit despite himself being weak so it's different from a normal summoner, but making a pact with a spirit isn't exclusive for him.

Apparently if you clear all the conditions of the demon lord's game he'll be enslaved and revived if he died in the game. I have no source though (if you consider JP wiki trustworthy) and don't remember it being explained in the LN, but that's the explanation for Pest and Leticia still alive, apparently it's from author's twitter (read from somewhere on the internet).

But yeah, I can't see how Izayoi will beat this guy. Even if he has a chance, he's too heavily injured and in no condition for a fight like this.

Last edited by versionf; 2013-05-07 at 07:20. Reason: drunk
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 07:26   Link #565
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Aksara:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aksara
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 10:43   Link #566
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
A very very very rough translation.

Spoiler for Ladies and gentlemen, we may have a new Gar:


This was translated by a crappy translator who is still learning the language with absolutely no context behind anything of what is happening. Pretty much, I just took the last 6 pages (1 image) and translated them to the best of my knowledge. I hope it matches whatever spoilers were posted, since it would be a bit embarrassing for me if it didn't. Now to actually read what has been posted >.>:

Edit: Just so people know, there were a few parts where I was definitely confused. One of which was the line regarding Canaria. I wasn't sure if Dahak defeated them (as in, this was the one that destroyed their community) or if Canaria sealed him away and she was surprised it was even possible (for some reason, I thought this was the case beforehand).
I was also confused a bit about the Yellow River. The Yellow River is a river in china which is notorious for having corpses in it. I can't remember if there was something drastic with it or if it were purely deaths from natural disasters, though. I took "Souvenir of the Yellow River" (If that's even the actual translation) to mean a corpse (as in, Izayoi was essentially dead before he challenged Dahak to the game), or if Dahak was giving him a souvenir before he became a corpse. Again, take it for what it's worth.
Yet another thing is that I wasn't sure if Dahak shook him off and Izayoi stopped the blood with the tensing of his muscles, or if he stopped Dahak from shaking him off by using his muscles to hold onto him.
I'm also not sure who spoke in the first line. It might be Amalthea, it could be Shiro Yasha (Byakura or something in her unsealed form, I guess?), or some random person. No idea.
As a side note, I do like the Strength/Wisdom/Courage lines Dahak states at the end of the novel :x
...........Holy shit that was badass.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 12:32   Link #567
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
I wonder how Highness and KuroUsagi if that maou ever joins the no-names!! XD
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 14:12   Link #568
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
The Yellow River is a river in china which is notorious for having corpses in it.
that would be the Gangee in India where people would throw half burnt corpse into it. Which is feeding the giant cat fishes in the river.

Quote:
I was also confused a bit about the Yellow River.
is there a Chinese ver you can post?
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 14:17   Link #569
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
XFire@ You can say that again.

Also,
Spoiler for spoiler:


Anyway , thanks for the traslation EnigmaticAxiom.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 15:09   Link #570
iCK
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
XFire@ You can say that again.

Also,
Spoiler for spoiler:


Anyway , thanks for the traslation EnigmaticAxiom.
When he survives, I'm picturing two different scenarios

Maou says he puts up best fight he has ever seen any human as.
Thinks it will be interesting if he makes a pact with him and lets him live.
Become something like Jin and Pest.

OR

Izayoi is pushed even more so far into a corner that makes him tap his untapped potiential ( told by carnia)
Which leads him to injure maou/get away from him.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 15:35   Link #571
runset
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post

This was translated by a crappy translator who is still learning the language with absolutely no context behind anything of what is happening. Pretty much, I just took the last 6 pages (1 image) and translated them to the best of my knowledge. I hope it matches whatever spoilers were posted, since it would be a bit embarrassing for me if it didn't. Now to actually read what has been posted >.>:

Edit: Just so people know, there were a few parts where I was definitely confused. One of which was the line regarding Canaria. I wasn't sure if Dahak defeated them (as in, this was the one that destroyed their community) or if Canaria sealed him away and she was surprised it was even possible (for some reason, I thought this was the case beforehand).
I was also confused a bit about the Yellow River. The Yellow River is a river in china which is notorious for having corpses in it. I can't remember if there was something drastic with it or if it were purely deaths from natural disasters, though. I took "Souvenir of the Yellow River" (If that's even the actual translation) to mean a corpse (as in, Izayoi was essentially dead before he challenged Dahak to the game), or if Dahak was giving him a souvenir before he became a corpse. Again, take it for what it's worth.
Yet another thing is that I wasn't sure if Dahak shook him off and Izayoi stopped the blood with the tensing of his muscles, or if he stopped Dahak from shaking him off by using his muscles to hold onto him.
I'm also not sure who spoke in the first line. It might be Amalthea, it could be Shiro Yasha (Byakura or something in her unsealed form, I guess?), or some random person. No idea.
As a side note, I do like the Strength/Wisdom/Courage lines Dahak states at the end of the novel :x
for the yellow river, maybe it mean the river that we cross if we are dead. Azi Dahaka never spoke in polite form to anybody inferior being but if his opponent is dead person (he refer to izayoi because his claw already pierced izayoi and there is now way he gonna survive) that will be a different story. his word/ the conversation with that person whose at dead door will be the gift to take into the next world.
And if izayoi truly is dead, can he be summoned just like pest. As we know izayoi is not a normal human being maybe he is a much more higher being than we originally thought. If he can be simonned then i want kurousagi to be the one who summoned him. As a servant izayoi can never disobey kurousagi.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 01:07   Link #572
MochiJunFan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to MochiJunFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
When he survives, I'm picturing two different scenarios

Maou says he puts up best fight he has ever seen any human as.
Thinks it will be interesting if he makes a pact with him and lets him live.
Become something like Jin and Pest.

OR

Izayoi is pushed even more so far into a corner that makes him tap his untapped potiential ( told by carnia)
Which leads him to injure maou/get away from him.
Exactly what I'm thinking. I could also imagine Soji's scenario though.
But in between these two, I'm rooting for the second option. Though being a summon wouldn't hurt too, if he could be summoned at all. (Ignore this rant, I've just started reading summaries this week o.o still confused)

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
for the yellow river, maybe it mean the river that we cross if we are dead. Azi Dahaka never spoke in polite form to anybody inferior being but if his opponent is dead person (he refer to izayoi because his claw already pierced izayoi and there is now way he gonna survive) that will be a different story. his word/ the conversation with that person whose at dead door will be the gift to take into the next world.
And if izayoi truly is dead, can he be summoned just like pest. As we know izayoi is not a normal human being maybe he is a much more higher being than we originally thought. If he can be simonned then i want kurousagi to be the one who summoned him. As a servant izayoi can never disobey kurousagi.
He could still bully her though LOLs
Jokes aside, I don't think he's dead yet... He tried/is trying to stop the blood flow from wounds.

He'd better live through this one.
__________________
Pandora Hearts, 07-GHOST, K Project, and Mondaiji make up my world.

--------->8--------

Checked : MnK / FtaK / FMA / Shiki / OHSHC / RK
Checking : HnA
Following : PH / 07-G / FA / K~mor~ / Karneval / MgIkKSdy?
Will check : BnK / Conductor / K - SD / NnM / 7D
Dropped : BnHR / DC
MochiJunFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:20   Link #573
alviam099
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Of course he would! He's the goddamn protagonist!
__________________

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:40   Link #574
MochiJunFan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to MochiJunFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Of course he would! He's the goddamn protagonist!
Probably. Just hope he doesn't become a summon though; it won't be the same.
__________________
Pandora Hearts, 07-GHOST, K Project, and Mondaiji make up my world.

--------->8--------

Checked : MnK / FtaK / FMA / Shiki / OHSHC / RK
Checking : HnA
Following : PH / 07-G / FA / K~mor~ / Karneval / MgIkKSdy?
Will check : BnK / Conductor / K - SD / NnM / 7D
Dropped : BnHR / DC
MochiJunFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 13:26   Link #575
Bladedknight
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Oh man, that was badass, what will you do now Izayoi, you basicly invoked the last stand, you shall not pass, event!
Bladedknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 15:47   Link #576
Zerohero
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Poland
Izayoi will return next volume ..? What is your opinion? ...
Zerohero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 15:47   Link #577
PinkBunnyChan
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
I don't understand this summoning th
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 15:49   Link #578
PinkBunnyChan
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Thing*. Can you summon a dead person?
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 00:05   Link #579
MochiJunFan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to MochiJunFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBunnyChan View Post
Thing*. Can you summon a dead person?
That depends, I guess. Maybe similar to how Jin can summon Pest, or something like that.
__________________
Pandora Hearts, 07-GHOST, K Project, and Mondaiji make up my world.

--------->8--------

Checked : MnK / FtaK / FMA / Shiki / OHSHC / RK
Checking : HnA
Following : PH / 07-G / FA / K~mor~ / Karneval / MgIkKSdy?
Will check : BnK / Conductor / K - SD / NnM / 7D
Dropped : BnHR / DC
MochiJunFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 01:28   Link #580
PinkBunnyChan
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Oh I was wondering why they didn't get to summon canaria and the rest.

So i assume Kuro Usagi's hairdlack black-ish from what I read in that translation? XD
PinkBunnyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cute rabbit, short stories ftw, sneaker bunko

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.