AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-09-18, 08:57   Link #261
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsdhaleine
they should continue angel sanctuary. the ova is good but having tv series would be better!

ans a season 2 of furuba might be good too. however, it take on a more serious tone...
i forgot to add juuni kokki
horsdhaleine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 13:06   Link #262
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Umm... Juuni Kokki was never finished as a Manga, it was abandoned. So you want original material for the Anime?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 13:08   Link #263
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Umm, Juuni Kokki is a novel - not a manga.
Old 2006-09-18, 13:28   Link #264
Major
Shana's lover

Haruhi, Shuffle, Shakugan non ShanaTan
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 15:34   Link #265
Sheba
Facehugger

I'd like to see more:

- Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.

Why? There are two answer arcs left. I've grown to have a Hanyuu fetish. Those are the ones I wish to see animated, in series or OAV form.

- Suzumiya Haruhi.

The series was good, but the uneducated may have a feeling that there are more to be told, the anti-Haruhists use that excuse to hate MOAR at the point it is unhealthy. And this is for those who don't know or forgot that Suzumiya Haruhi was a book series. Getting to learn more about the books made me wish for more Suzumiya Haruhi, more Nagato Yuki, more Asahina Mikuru, more of the SOS Brigade.
I wanna see Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, Endless Eight, Snow Mountain Syndrome and, of course, the book #4; as I am really biased toward Nagato.
Giving more Haruhi by adapting the most tasty chapters may give more reasons to like for the fans, less reasons to hate for the anti-Haruhi, tho the later is just wishful thinking.
But should Haruhi be continued, it MUST be Kyoto Animation.

- Zero no Tsukaima

MOOOORE SAITO! Enough said.

I'll just add the series is quite entertainment, it didn't try anything new, it didn't pretended to deliver a message that would change the humankind. It just stuck to what anime were first meant to be: entertainment.
Saito is the best male lead, along with Kyon, I've seen in a while.

- Shakugan no Shana

I want to see the former Shakugan.

More Shana = More Shanatan

Shanatan = Greatest Out of Character satire ever. Yes, I am looking at you Yoshida.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 17:43   Link #266
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Ok. All elitist snobbery aside I would LOVE another series of:

(in order)

Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Evangelion
Full Metal Panic
Last Exile
Mai Him Otome

No explanations provided. ^_^ Make it so!!
Old 2006-11-09, 04:45   Link #267
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I really want too see a 3. season (or more) of Ai Yori Aoshi
and allot more of Love Hina.
those two need more episodes!
Ai Yori Aoshi really needs an ending at all.

please someone make more Anime of those Series!
I beg of you! =(

Last edited by Areguzanda; 2006-11-09 at 05:26.
Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 11:39   Link #268
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Suzumiya Haruhi no...
I just can't get enough of Haruhi, Yuki, Tsuruya, and Mikuru. School life never seemed so fun. The crazier the better!

School Rumble
Speaking of school, nothing is more amusing than watching a love struck guy try to confess his feelings to the girl of his dreams. Only that he screws up miserably. Not to mention other characters involved such as Asou and Mikoto, Eri, Yakumo, Akira, and Karen. I hope they try to stick with the manga more and finish it all the way through. Season 3 seems likely.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Fate and Nanoha have the special quality in character that make you like them. Also, I really like their relationships with everyone close to them. One of those feel good anime with lots of action, sci-fi, and magic that's put together real well.

Rozen Maiden
Yes, ~desu~, ~boku~... yeah, I got caught up in the catchphrase mess, too. The dolls can be downright mean, but they are really good at heart and humor me quite a bit.

Slayers
Now, this is a series I would love to see redone in HD quality. The first 2 seasons only covered the first 8 novels and the last 7 have yet to be animated. I would love to see those 7 animated to go along with a reanimation Slayers and Slayers Next. It's my favorite series of all time. The group is just great and funny together.

ARIA
When I need a change of pace I like to watch ARIA. You really can't run out of ideas with this show because life presents you with many enriching experiences.

Black Lagoon
Rock, Revy, and the gang blowing stuff up and making getaways. Revy always saying "kurosu!" in every other sentence. The seriously insane plots. This is so a screwed up show andI love it. It's even better in season 2. Keep it coming for more seasons to come, please!
Old 2006-11-09, 12:05   Link #269
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNut
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Fate and Nanoha have the special quality in character that make you like them. Also, I really like their relationships with everyone close to them. One of those feel good anime with lots of action, sci-fi, and magic that's put together real well.
Not something you need to hope for as season 3 is already confirmed
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 12:39   Link #270
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
Not something you need to hope for as season 3 is already confirmed
Yeah, I've been collecting some images for weeks now!
Old 2006-11-09, 14:16   Link #271
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Mai-Otome definitely needs some love. The amount of things left unexplored in the series alone should be enough for another 26 ep anime. It is the only thing the series suffered from - serious lack of episodes to flesh out the immense amount of material and cast they introduced.
Old 2006-11-09, 18:14   Link #272
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

As long as my lovely Arika-chan was the main character again, or at least featured heavily, I'd agree to that
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 18:31   Link #273
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Sure, why not I myself would like to see more from MIYU. Her story for example - what has happened since Mai-Hime (yes, i do believe the two are connected). That would give a lot of material to work with and also would explain how the world came to the stage it was in, and did the destruction of the red star had anything to do with it.
Old 2006-11-09, 19:03   Link #274
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
Excel Saga and Rave

Rave just left us hanging, id accually like to see it accually end v__v;
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 19:18   Link #275
White Manju Bun
Dancin' fools
*Author

FMA- since even tho the movie was awesome, I want more!!
Ouran- omg there need to be a 2nd season to this!!
Rurouni Kenshin- they never made the final manga part into an anime, and you cant cram it all into 3 OVAs, I want it actually animated like the anime
Loveless- more neko-boys!
- 11th Doctor.

"I am the bone of my sword."
-Archer
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 03:36   Link #276
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heikuro View Post
Excel Saga and Rave

Rave just left us hanging, id accually like to see it accually end v__v;
That's right... Rave! I had forgotten about that. Elie was so cute and funny. Then, the series got a bit scary. Great stuff.
Old 2006-11-11, 13:55   Link #277
MamoruUsagi

Marmalade Boy is 76 episodes and they should have continued it to when everyone is older and taken it to another level.

Peach Girl should have also been continued.

Happy Hustle High the cute manga should have been continued and shown the couple's marriage.

Sailor Moon has 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes, the live action series, the live action series specials, the anime movies, the manga sequel and the musicals. I still want another series that shows the main couple, Usagi and Mamoru, as husband and wife before they become king and queen of Crystal Tokyo, there days as happy newlyweds together. The manga showed the wedding, the live action version showed the wedding and before the wedding, the anime showed the engagement. They should have had a special Newlyweds show for Usagi and Mamoru after the wedding.

Fushigi Yugi the manga should have shown Miaka and Tamahome's wedding. Fushigi Yuugi the manga was great, they should have told more about how Taka and Tamahome have their memories as one. It was a great romance.

Othello should be continued.
MamoruUsagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 14:14   Link #278
Charmmy Kitty
Red eyes in Darkness

Send a message via ICQ to Charmmy Kitty Send a message via MSN to Charmmy Kitty
I would like to see the second season of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia series.I found it really great, and I think many people will agree with me =)
Charmmy Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 17:43   Link #279
Zakura_Angel64
Trapped in a dream

haruhi, horrible ending...
shuffle! duno left out some stuff i guess
and i guess fma cause i wanna see more of what they do in each of the worlds
Zakura_Angel64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 19:58   Link #280
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

They could do another season of Mahoromatic to fix the horrible ending to this otherwise nice story. I would like them to add the explaination (from magna) how did Mahoro manage to 'appear' there in the end again, show how the life of every one is going (especially Minawa...and Slash) and what Mahoro and Suguru are doing after the ending.... and maybe explain what exactly happened during the 20 years that caused Suguru to turn out like that - what made him to make the choices he did (the obvious fact that Mahoro died aside)

Tho i'm not sure how this would turn out... i don't think that they could make it a lighthearted ecchi/comedy again from the point they ended the series. Well, maybe they could but it would not be the same.