AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-06-01, 21:35   Link #301
ibreatheanime

More Haruhi Please!
ibreatheanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 22:47   Link #302
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

A second season of Nodame Cantabile would make me smile.

I'd love to see more episodes of Bartender or Hataraki Man, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't exactly know where the manga stand for these shows, but I think they're both pretty much over in both media.
Old 2007-06-02, 00:29   Link #303
KittiKat16
Meww =3

Send a message via MSN to KittiKat16
More Fruits Basket of course. They should've continued it so that Tohru would end up with Kyo TT
Old 2007-06-02, 02:31   Link #304
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

I want to see more Mai Otome, Mai Hime, Zero No Tsukaima, Da Capo, Erementar Gelad alot more but can't think of any right now.
Old 2007-06-02, 02:44   Link #305
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Send a message via MSN to krysinello
More Full Metal Panic, they better animate more or some people are going to die.
krysinello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 02:47   Link #306
Crazykid16
Fish-Crackers

Shanashanashana..SHANA! well, season to then is coming out. ;D I'm so excited.

~others

+- InuYasha ~ this anime is uh..garr.. RT really didn't finish it. that's why it's uh..garrr.
+- Mahou Sensei Negima ~ yay! this is not supposed to be only 26 eps. and garr.. Hope it can continue..not remake! ;D ;D

I thinks that's all.
Crazykid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 03:24   Link #307
Tatsumiko
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaboso View Post
I vote that no good anime should ever end .....some times I get a little weepy at the end of animes......mostly if the ending is sad but some times it just hits me...Its over no more...but why?
Animes just can't go on forever...just be happy that your favorite anime exists and enjoy the episodes over and over X3...but if your lucky then maybe a second or third season will pop out of the blue.
Tatsumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 09:37   Link #308
Frans

Well, there's Doraemon.. and Detective Conan... :P For episodic anime, I think you could stretch it forever, as long as the demand is there.
For series that I would like to continue are Trinity Blood and FMP. There are others, but Trinity blood has got one of the worst ending not because the ending is bad, but because technically it isn't anywhere near an ending! As for FMP, although it had an ending, but it's like teasing me to wait for another season.
Frans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 23:58   Link #309
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Send a message via MSN to krysinello
Well the good thing for FMP's case is that it is based on a series of Novels which far extend past the anime series so there is the potential for more easily.
krysinello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 02:38   Link #310
Honey_and_Cleaver

FMP- Doesnt look like its finished yet. The series was good, but they shouldnt have left so much of holes unfilled.

Rozen Maiden- Battle rages on, when will the story end?

Gundam Stargazer- Too friggin short, needs more Strike Noir and Sven action.

Sky Witches- Too short too, had good concept, the VAs were good and the concept was great. I love the girls here better than Manabi Straight or Lucky Star.

Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny- Better action, this anime had potential but somehow it blew, but that doesnt mean that it should end, it just needed to be better.

Peace Maker Kurogane- Lots of things in the manga happened, and just when the story began to sizzled, thats where it ended.

Trinity Blood-Not quite finished, i wished for little bit more closer to the manga, i wish another writer and director could finish it off. I really wish the creator was still alive.

Current Anime following: Gundam 00, Goshuushi-sama Ninomiya-kun, Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji, Night Wizard, Dragonout the Resonance, Minami-Ke, Shion no Ou, Shugo no Chara!, BLUE DROP, Rental Magica, Kimikiss pure rogue, Moyashimon,Majin Tantei Nourgami Neuro,Clannad
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 02:18   Link #311
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittiKat16 View Post
More Fruits Basket of course. They should've continued it so that Tohru would end up with Kyo TT
totally agree, also id like to see more Full Metal Panic, more Full Metal Alchemist, Trinity Blood and mostly more Mai Otome
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 09:05   Link #312
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Have ya ever thought if the fans would be interested in a never ending story? We'll use DBZ for example. Of course it would interesting, but after so long, even the fansubbers and producers would get tired and probably just give up on continuing it. Sad it is, but all things come to an end? hum?

Dragon Ball - 153 eps
Dragon Ball Z - 291 eps
Dragon Ball GT - 63 eps

ahh.. enough. I never watch through all of it, but all those episodes are crazy, just like Bleach which is on like episode 131. The longest series I have is Yakitate Japan! which has like 56 or so episodes. I downloaded that like 6 months ago and just finished yesterday. So for me, long series = bad, just like Negima manga. 18 volumes, the story line is getting no where, very slow progression. It's like watching a slug race. (the rock won, lol ^_^)

My list would only (of course) include of the animes I even enjoyed watching. You got fanficts for that now ><

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-06-04 at 09:36.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 09:39   Link #313
marinne14

It will be good if ZERO NO TSUKAIMA and ROZEN MAIDEN Conts..~~~~ huuhuuu
Old 2007-06-13, 20:27   Link #314
lftwgr

I've just finished Kare Kano and I thought the plot in the 2nd half of the series went astray (especially after Hideaki Anno left).

Rather than a sequel, I think a rebuild (like what is happening with Evangelion, or what was done with Kanon 2006) would do the franchise some justice.

The series really needs a dedicated studio like JC Staff or KyoAni with high production values to bring it to life - as 'artistic' as Anno's take was, the whole mishmash of different animation styles (and countless frames of unanimated cut-outs or uncolored stills) didn't appeal to me.

Also, the manga has enough storylines to last at least 2x 24/26-episode seasons - the anime basically left the story unfinished.

Last edited by lftwgr; 2007-06-13 at 21:36.
lftwgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 20:46   Link #315
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinne14 View Post
It will be good if ZERO NO TSUKAIMA and ROZEN MAIDEN Conts..~~~~ huuhuuu
good news for u, zero second season is coming
Old 2007-06-13, 21:29   Link #316
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Azumanga Daioh please XD, and Fushigi Yuugi Eikoden <3.
Old 2007-06-14, 01:19   Link #317
EternalDestiny

GANTZ should continue!! The ending to the series seemed really out of place. And a LOT of the coolest characters haven't had the chance to show up yet. THere's still a lot of manga detail to cover
EternalDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 08:52   Link #318
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Full Metal Panic and Love Hina are some anime I'd like to see more of.

I also would like more Elfen Lied, but that would probably screw with the ending and I personally like the anime ending more than the manga so i don't want them to take the path towards the manga ending. So maybe some more OVA's would be nice.
Old 2007-06-14, 10:06   Link #319
Frans

Although I agree that GANTZ should continue, my biggest gripe with it is that the manga kinda take a different turn to this whole thing. It's like the author being told to make the manga longer. But after saying that, yeah, it should have another season.
And maybe another season of Ouran High School, Suzuka, and Guyver
AND another Gundam Seed wouldn't hurt...
Frans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 12:15   Link #320
LadyyGalaxy

Fruits Basket! I was devastated when I watched the last episode -__-' or Gakuen Alice. I loved that series!