AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-26, 09:16   Link #81
Sacredus

So... anyone knows what Serin said at end of 110 chapter?
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 09:29   Link #82
Diamond English

Thanks Drkz and Tempest for the explantions to my question. I rarely re-read stories in general(bar discworld stuff), but I think I'm going to go back through Immortal Regis if at least for the terminlogy and references I've forgotten.
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 13:16   Link #83
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It just bites that Immortal Regis was so short. I really liked the setup and characters.
Old 2014-05-31, 05:28   Link #84
chancs

Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
I learnt that this is being picked up again
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 14:13   Link #85
real123

Spoiler for Question:
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 14:39   Link #86
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Well that still needs to be resolved. I still think Xix is Nex and Serin's kiddo, there's more intrigue at work here folks. I sorely doubt the prophecy, prophecies are always half-truths.

I dunno if Nex is going to live through this, or Serin. Seems like they're going to have to take the fall at the end and pass the torch, although I'd rather not have that happen.
Old 2015-04-01, 15:50   Link #87
Twi

....So, did I miss something?
Last thing I remembered, Ninurta's life was going through hell because the author hates him and he finally killed himself.

Spoiler for Last chapter:
Old 2015-04-01, 15:59   Link #88
amtro
Grammar Nazi

No, Serin came to her and entrusted Nin to the Noah clan for protection.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 16:01   Link #89
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Judging from the spoiler I read it's more like Ninurta's being a bitch instead of all bad shit happening to him because of author's hate. If anything, Nex had it worse

Also I thought that he's the real Iffrita's son and the only reason the CoA MC (forget his name) has Nex's blood is because he has his daughter heart in him?

actually haven't read the latest translation and just going in from the spoilers tehe \m/

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 16:11   Link #90
Twi

How's he being a bitch?
Spoiler for Details:

Nex basically did the same thing Serin did, making a mistake that ends up costing them. She brought his little brother to the world in hopes of curing him, and he ends up trying to kill his own children (honestly, Xix is probably related too by some convoluted way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
No, Serin came to her and entrusted Nin to the Noah clan for protection.
When did this happen? The last time I checked, Iffrita had a mad-on for trying to kill Serin.

Last edited by Twi; 2015-04-01 at 16:21.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 16:41   Link #91
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Gosh darn it to heck - just when I was about to comment, I see that we have up to chapter 125 finished. Hold on.

As for Ninurita - he has his mother's lack of self-confidence. Remember how much of a shrinking violet she was when Jae Hyuk first met her up until she learned that Serin was of the Demon Clan? He's the same way with Xix but it's a bit inverted in that he's in the superior position in terms of power and authority.

As for Xix having Semek, the Magic stone of the Demon Clan, he took it off of Siana's body after he took her heart (meaning that from then, up until Nex 'killed' him in the captial, he had two hearts), with hers apparently beating. An Undead cannot function without the blood of their master, or so it was taught. Jae Hyuk can and did survive for 3 years before reuniting with Serin, and Xix for far longer.

Edit:

Wow, forget 'bombshell', Siana dropped the entire nuclear payload of Russia with this batch...! Wow...just...wow...You can hear the world breaking from this revelation.

A son lost to him...now and forever.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2015-04-01 at 16:58.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 20:32   Link #92
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Gosh darn it to heck - just when I was about to comment, I see that we have up to chapter 125 finished. Hold on.

As for Ninurita - he has his mother's lack of self-confidence. Remember how much of a shrinking violet she was when Jae Hyuk first met her up until she learned that Serin was of the Demon Clan? He's the same way with Xix but it's a bit inverted in that he's in the superior position in terms of power and authority.

As for Xix having Semek, the Magic stone of the Demon Clan, he took it off of Siana's body after he took her heart (meaning that from then, up until Nex 'killed' him in the captial, he had two hearts), with hers apparently beating. An Undead cannot function without the blood of their master, or so it was taught. Jae Hyuk can and did survive for 3 years before reuniting with Serin, and Xix for far longer.

Edit:

Wow, forget 'bombshell', Siana dropped the entire nuclear payload of Russia with this batch...! Wow...just...wow...You can hear the world breaking from this revelation.

A son lost to him...now and forever.
this has got to be the best roller coaster ride EVER!!!!!!!! it just keeps getting better. this is one question i wonder
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2015-04-01, 20:52   Link #93
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
this has got to be the best roller coaster ride EVER!!!!!!!! it just keeps getting better. this is one question i wonder
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-01, 21:00   Link #94
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn... the way Depore reacted... almost seemed as if she was also the mother of one of them... 0.o wouldn't THAT be a trip.

Spoiler for Crazy speculation here...:
Old 2015-04-01, 21:18   Link #95
Kurohane

Quote:
Hnnn... the way Depore reacted... almost seemed as if she was also the mother of one of them... 0.o wouldn't THAT be a trip.

She's involved in some way with this. It's no news she never liked Serin. Also, it wouldn't be the first she went behind Nex's back with matters related to her. She could have helped Iffrita.
Old 2015-04-01, 21:38   Link #96
NovelReader

Does anybody know what Serin did to betray Nex? I can't imagine that scenario since they were madly in love with each other(based on flashback arc)
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 21:43   Link #97
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
Does anybody know what Serin did to betray Nex? I can't imagine that scenario since they were madly in love with each other(based on flashback arc)
Early chapters state she stabbed him in the back, literally. That in itself doesn't make any sense, considering his life is always in her hands by holding his heart. Later chapters imply she was set-up.
Old 2015-04-01, 22:05   Link #98
Twi

Quote:

I'm not even going to discount this because that thought honestly crossed my mind. They're practically opposites of one another, fire and ice. It might also explain why they keep fighting over the same women.
Old 2015-04-01, 23:37   Link #99
Esclair

Nex should really just say 'FUCK IT' and go off and let everyone deal with their own problems. It seems like EVERYONE is plotting against Nex even though Nex is sacrificing everything to save Chaos.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-02, 00:00   Link #100
Twi

No one told him to be a jerk while doing it. The crown may be heavy, but he's the one who built his throne on top of a pile of corpses. Now that they're starting to topple over to bury him, he's got no one else to blame.

Leaving aside the fact that he's actually had his children killed thrice over (Siana was fatally wounded by his soldiers on his orders, Xix too, and Ninutra would have died from his shoulder wound if Seon wasn't there and committed suicide because he drove him to it), he brings it on himself.

He didn't have to treat Ninurta like crap, but he did it anyway and brought the prophecy to pass. He didn't have to try and have Iffrita killed as a lure, but he did it anyway. While what happened in Xix's village could be argued as a necessity, he didn't have to slaughter the entire village in Chapter 4 just because their mayor was working with Night, but he did it anyway. He even cut off the arm of the dude who questioned him.

And then, the one time when he should have killed someone (Seon Yu) he leaves him alive. The dude already killed his sister to free a fragment and had nothing else to lose, why would you even risk it? He's killed people for less after all.