AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 15:47   Link #1
Yumyum

Exclamation Please help looking for this manga!

Hi everyone I'm looking for this manga all I remember is that the girl (main protagonist) meets her first new brother in an underwear store she picks up this bra or something and he helps her pick a nicer one or something and she gets a crush on him then she goes to a hotel where she's meeting her new family ( her mom or dad married into) which is when they meet again. I think there were either three or four brothers but the main chapter I remember is when she goes to this guys house (her new friend) because he said hi sister was sick or something so she goes with a cake then he takes her to his room (there was no sister he lied) and then there are a bunch of guys there and she almost gets raped but she gets a knife and was gonna kill herself but then her new bros come too save her. When she gets home she has a shower and she's like I'm dirty I can't get clean so dirty and she takes a knife and starts cutting her hair when her friend comes in with her bros she's like I can't get clean and everything.
Oh and she has hair just past her shoulders and is innocent and naive and thinks you can trust people because everyone has good in them.

Sorry it was so long but I would be super happy if you could help me arigatou
Yumyum is offline   Reply With Quote