AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-08-02, 18:40   Link #41
Quarkboy
Anime Translator

Send a message via AIM to Quarkboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apterous
I'm "Sailor Spork", the guy who picked up subbing Pugyuru... I wish there was a DVD source to sub it from, but I've been having to clean up poorly colored and encoded TV raws. You have no idea how hard they were to find, even getting the l33t-raws (yuck). If they release an R2 DVD, maybe I'll remaster the whole series once we finish it. I just had to pick it back up tho, I don't know why the other group dropped it...
If you are having trouble getting the raws, I know that the whole series was posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.anime.raws on usenet, so if you asked for a repost there someone might be able to help. I actually downloaded them raw from there as they came out, but I deleted after I watched them, sorry!
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 19:31   Link #42
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Apterous
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayamaneko
...im thinking we need a "Mircle Stick" gif. Its fun for the whole family!

And thanks must go out to teh Cheat AKA Spork-san for picking up this series ^_^
Apterous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 19:34   Link #43
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarkboy
If you are having trouble getting the raws, I know that the whole series was posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.anime.raws on usenet, so if you asked for a repost there someone might be able to help. I actually downloaded them raw from there as they came out, but I deleted after I watched them, sorry!
Oh, I managed to get the whole series already, and a little playing around in Virtualdub filters does miracles for the off-looking ones, but thanks for the idea!
Old 2004-08-02, 19:51   Link #44
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Keep up the good job . This is some of the best use of 4 minutes of my life .

Hahahahahah the end credits part of ep 9. That was one of the craziests things ever. After 8 episodes I didn't even see that one coming. I thought Cheko was just being kawaii.
Spoiler for this is sick:

Then ep 10 comes along with the craziest engrish ever.

Last edited by Melty Snow; 2004-08-04 at 16:55.
Melty Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 22:38   Link #45
Avacado Burger
Senpai, we musn't!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melty Snow
Then ep 10 comes along with the craziest engrish ever.
I sincerely hope that the kids watching that show don't use THAT engrish when talking to an American *laugh*. Now I know never to press head buttons.

I can't get enough Pugyuru; the eps just keep getting weirder and weirder, plus they come out relatively fast.
Old 2004-08-06, 03:00   Link #46
Crimsonmon

Send a message via AIM to Crimsonmon Send a message via MSN to Crimsonmon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avacado Burger
I can't get enough Pugyuru; the eps just keep getting weirder and weirder, plus they come out relatively fast.
That's because the series finished a while ago.
Crimsonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 05:33   Link #47
wao
OK.

Having just looked at a crapload of sites about Project PAPO, a flash animation series by creators.com and 10GAUGE, I think I might venture so far as to say that this anime IS flash animation. Not just the way it looks (along with the vectors and whatnot), but because creators.com (http://www.2000creators.com aka g-creators.com, a subsidiary of GDH which owns Gonzo Digimation) does flash movies and such kind of multimedia.

Project PAPO, which was originally on flash, had a TV anime series (13 ep of 4 min each, I believe) which I haven't seen, but I'm fairly sure that it's Flash -> TV (unlike another creators.com production, DigiGirl which was originally Flash, and then made into an anime by GONZO Digimation)... So it's quite plausible that Pugyuru is flash too...

I'm fairly sure Pugyuru is created by 2000creators.com; not only does the nice ANN say so, but it's also http://www.pugyuru.jp/main/index6.html there (the links page, 2000creators is at the bottom so they must have had something to do with it, right?)
Old 2004-08-17, 19:01   Link #48
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Pugyuru R2 DVD

I can't seem to find it mentioned anywhere that Pugyuru will even be coming out on R2 DVD's... but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I thought it might be nice if I remastered the series because of the crappy raws I had to use to finish the series. Does anyone else see it sold or mentioned anywhere?
Old 2004-08-17, 19:32   Link #49
TronDD
Team the box!

I assume you already checked the official site. Wao posted the link in the fansub thread.

I haven't seen any word on a DVD either.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 13:42   Link #50
Akira-X
Anime Junkie

Pugyuru Episode #2/3

I watched the first one, WEIRD??? It's seems interseting. But only problem, is that #2/#3 no one is seeding it anymore. It would be nice to watch those one. if anyone care to help seed this, so my download would finish, that would be great. Theres also other people trying to download it too. As soon as I finish downloading these 2 episodes, I will be seeding it for a couple of days. Thank you for your time.
Akira-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 15:03   Link #51
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira-X
I watched the first one, WEIRD??? It's seems interseting. But only problem, is that #2/#3 no one is seeding it anymore.
I'm seeding for you. The show gets way weirder. Enjoy.
Old 2004-08-25, 16:25   Link #52
clem-kun
Shi-Fa Staff

Send a message via AIM to clem-kun
I just got this brilliant idea. Since there are many people who want to learn Japanese, and Pugyuru has some very easy Japanese in it, Shi-Fa is going to (try to) sub Pugyuru with two subs - Japanese and English, so people can learn Japanese. Thank of it as a quick lesson. How does everyone feel about this? If people like the idea, then we'll do it! ^____^
clem-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 17:07   Link #53
TronDD
Team the box!

Oh, would you? I am learning Japanese and to practice, I was going to sub Pugyuru myself after Lunar stalled.

My biggest problem is correctly hearing what the characters are saying. Differentiating tsu and su, and the like. I would love to have some Japanese subs so I can learn to differentiate the sounds. And, of course, learn the vocabulary.

Onegai shimasu.
Old 2004-08-25, 17:21   Link #54
Akira-X
Anime Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
I'm seeding for you. The show gets way weirder. Enjoy.

Thank you so much... I will be seending this for a couple of days.... If it gets weirder... it will be worth it.
Akira-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 20:24   Link #55
Itlandm
Porcupine

I love to watch the songs that are texted both in Japanese and English and pick up some of the most common words, which I then recognize when I listen to kawaii radio and the jpop CDs I have bought from CDJapan. I would certainly enjoy watching an anime with Japanese subtext too, it makes it easier to differentiate between similar sounds just like TronDD says.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 00:00   Link #56
clem-kun
Shi-Fa Staff

Got it!

http://shi-fa.edwardk.info/%5BShi-Fa...5D.avi.torrent

You won't be disappointed. We worked hard on it.

Last edited by clem-kun; 2004-08-27 at 00:24.
Old 2004-08-27, 00:53   Link #57
TronDD
Team the box!

Awesome. Thanks. This will be fun to work with.
Old 2004-08-27, 08:54   Link #58
Secca
nya`
*Artist

lol I cannot help myself when it said dual sub and I had to check it out. ^^

It was really nice, learning to read the kanji and the sounds from the dialogue. I was like "oooh!! so that's how you read them."

Only a small slip I found is maybe this dialogue should be "Inu" ?
Spoiler:

Anything else looks fine. Good work, guys. ^^

ps: lol that dog is bigger than Cheko-chan and she about to take it a walk. XD

Last edited by Secca; 2004-08-27 at 09:14.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 10:12   Link #59
Sakai
libro de mi padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
It was really nice, learning to read the kanji and the sounds from the dialogue. I was like "oooh!! so that's how you read them."

Only a small slip I found is maybe this dialogue should be "Inu" ?
Spoiler:
Yes, it's "inu", and one more slip is "tanomare mashita", and it means "She asked me to walk the dog".

More "ganbare".
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 11:27   Link #60
clem-kun
Shi-Fa Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakai
Yes, it's "inu", and one more slip is "tanomare mashita", and it means "She asked me to walk the dog".

More "ganbare".
Gomen. A v2 is pending.