AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-06-01, 06:40   Link #2481
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I believe you're right. I believe the news broke a little over a year ago that lifetime sales for the PS3 had overtaken the lifetime sales for the 360 and I believe NA and UK sales had seen a similar turn as well but I can't really find the sources right now to back it up.
Way off, 360 crushed the ps3 in america, it's actually on par with the USA sales for the Wii..... also PS3 is selling nowhere near as good as the 360 since next gen launched. The new PS3 SKU needs to address this situation because they're losing a section of the market. 360 is now a netflix machine without needing XBL GOLD as well and if that gets another price drop @ E3...
Westlo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 06:46   Link #2482
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Way off, 360 crushed the ps3 in america, it's actually on par with the USA sales for the Wii..... also PS3 is selling nowhere near as good as the 360 since next gen launched. The new PS3 SKU needs to address this situation because they're losing a section of the market. 360 is now a netflix machine without needing XBL GOLD as well and if that gets another price drop @ E3...
Fair enough. So says wikipedia.

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 07:51   Link #2483
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

PS3's NA sales will never match the 360's. It's buoyed mostly by global sales, as the PS-brand is stronger in many parts of Europe and Asia.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 12:34   Link #2484
yulinard

Japanese XBONE was pushed back 4-5 months and my home country date was pushed back for next year?

The biggest mistake for MS is by not attention on internet idols, they lost the crucial 10 million.
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 23:29   Link #2485
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Here's Maya

Looking pretty good.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/s...page=1#c723140
Old 2014-09-21, 04:44   Link #2486
Unonithy
An Internet Aristocrat

Soooo, anyone in here have an Xbone? I'm planning on getting one for Christmas. Pretty hyped for it (all dem glorious exclusives *mouth begins to water*). Anything y'all like in particular or dislike in particular about it?
Old 2014-09-21, 16:32   Link #2487
Vitne Eveille

I got one when I was in the States earlier this year. So far I think its awesome. Lack of games at the moment (of course), but overall love it. Controller took the best parts of the 360 controller and fixed the total shit parts (DIRECTIONAL PAD). Damn the directional pad on the 360 controller was bad. XBONE's is great though.

I don't use it with my tv for cable tv and stuff, just games and netflix and stuff. The Kinect works amazingly well, but I never used a 360 kinect.

It was really up in the air for me between PS4 and XBONE, but I went with xbone because of Titanfall and I think the PS4 controllers are ugly

-my official website-
-listen to my music- ♫♫
Vitne Eveille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 17:51   Link #2488
ScorchingFlames
Jack of Blades

Since this thread is somewhat dead in the water sometimes, I post this here it is the launch trailer for D4 Dark Dreams Don't Die. That hit the xbox live market place last Thursday for Xbox One

For those that don't know the D4 is done by Hidetaka Suehiro also known as SWERY65 who was responsible for Deadly Premonition. The game was meant to be a kinect only game but can also be used with the option to use a controller too.
ScorchingFlames is offline   Reply With Quote