AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-28, 14:45   Link #1
amasposu

Kanojo no Kagi o Akeru Houhou

Name: Kanojo no Kagi o Akeru Houhou
Associated Names: 彼女の鍵を開ける方法; 裤妹我爱你; 褲妹我愛妳; Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou; The Way to Open Her Lock
Mangaka: Nakata Yumi

Quote:
Taken from Mangaupdates:

Haruma's first impression of the new transfer student, Chitose, would be striped panties. Running into her in the hallway, Chitose's panties greet Haruma before they even know each other. Immediately, Haruma finds himself attracted to this mysterious panty girl, only to find out that she is transfering into his class AND she's going to be the new house keeper at his apartment.

(Not to mention her little problem with a rather strong exhibitionism streak...)

Let the skirt flying romance comedy begin!
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-18, 13:56   Link #2
dragon213

So I wonder, that class president has gotten her breast sucked by him, but has she even had a kiss with him yet
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-18, 22:55   Link #3
ImperialFlameGod8190

im kinda amazed this one hast seen more action its very good. Its got a lot of volumes and its pretty funny.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 3 stories and will start a 4th
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 16:47   Link #4
dragon213

I know that Hayamine and the class rep likes Hirose, but what about that idol, Hasegawa Mai (Funny as she has the same last name as that naughty school nurse in Shinmai)? Does she really like him or does she just like to tease him, and so far it seems to like Hayamine, but what is his thoughts about the other two girls?

Also like I asked before, has he had a kiss with the class rep or is she the only girl who hasn't kissed him yet? After all he has sucked her breasts, even if it was not something he really intended to do, but ended up in a situation where it just happened.
Old 2015-12-13, 17:47   Link #5
ImperialFlameGod8190

This is one of those series that with a proper release could make some noise because it is funny. I think its much better then Okusama but it doesnt get the translations it needs
but to answer your question i think at first she did it because it was fun but then she started to fall for him

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 3 stories and will start a 4th
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 00:24   Link #6
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
This is one of those series that with a proper release could make some noise because it is funny. I think its much better then Okusama but it doesnt get the translations it needs
but to answer your question i think at first she did it because it was fun but then she started to fall for him
yeah I figured she might have thought it was fun in the beginning, but wondered if she ended up liking him with time, also about the part with the class rep, has she had a kiss with him? Just wondering since they have been in all kinds of weird situations, and just wondered if she had just kissed him at some time due to the situations, after all she do like him.