AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-15, 03:20   Link #1
Bern-san

Sweet★Fuse (Bakudan★Handan)

Quote:
“Saki Inafune, niece to legendary game developer Keiji Inafune, can’t wait to visit her uncle’s new theme park. She’s been invited to the opening day ceremonies, and is looking forward to a day of fun and excitement when suddenly Count Hogstein - a villain as corpulent and cliché as he is evil - blows up the Ferris wheel, takes the park management hostage, and declares the beginning of a deadly series of games.

Desperate to save her uncle, Saki volunteers to be one of the participants in Hogstein’s games, and finds herself thrust into the midst of excitement very different from what she’d expected when she woke up that morning. She’ll need all of her cunning, determination, and exceptional insight to get herself and her fellow participants—all available bachelors—out alive and maybe, with a little luck, find love along the way.”
New otome game licensed by AKSYS! It will be released on summer and I'm honestly surprised by the choice, but hey I won't complain for more English otome games
The platform is PSP and the game includes some puzzle mini-games.
Old 2013-02-15, 10:04   Link #2
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post

New otome game licensed by AKSYS! It will be released on summer and I'm honestly surprised by the choice, but hey I won't complain for more English otome games
The platform is PSP and the game includes some puzzle mini-games.
I'm really happy about this! If this is successful maybe they'll localize the more popular ones!