AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-08-26, 02:19   Link #301
suicane07
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
He'd completely forgotten about the existence of his school emblem, which he didn't consider part of his body.

"And there you go - he's not used to dueling, only to real battles."

does that mean that he have a higher chance of winning if it's not a duel.
suicane07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 02:45   Link #302
suicane07
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
btw, thanks for the translation...
and is it possible for the seal cast by his sister to have different layers and he can only unseal the first layer for now.. if that so, i don't think there is anyone that can defeat him...

(just a wild imagination..haha)

Last edited by suicane07; 2013-08-26 at 03:25.
suicane07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 06:22   Link #303
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I highly doubt he would break his seal or get unseal any time soon. I give it 4 more vols before we get to see what Ayato is truely make of.

*edit*
After reading the update, I got a feeling that Ayato Lux would be modify by Allekant chicks to what Ayato is accustom (samurai sword) then he would goes for a rematch with Kirin.
Another thing is after the battle against Kirin, once anain proved that Ayato truely have it hard with the 5 mins limit.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2013-08-26 at 06:56.
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 09:23   Link #304
Waxman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: A cheap library
Allekant revealed a tech that is said to be about imposible to perform (that Ayato will master at some point) and that is in line with Saya father line of research as payment already.
His lux will problaby change form, but i believe that Saya father will be the one in charge of that
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 10:13   Link #305
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicane07 View Post
does that mean that he have a higher chance of winning if it's not a duel.
5 minutes and life or death situations... hmm I do think he does have the leverage at that point
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 11:38   Link #306
Nandesuto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicane07 View Post
does that mean that he have a higher chance of winning if it's not a duel.
It's implied pretty strongly that he wasn't giving it his best. For example, though it's possible she never left him any openings to do so, he never once used any of his techniques during the fight. From the very beginning, there's a real discrepancy between the two's abilities. Fact of the matter is, whatever their "inborn talent" or whatever you want to call it, Kirin's obsessed enough with victory that she lets her uncle treat her like a dog whereas Ayato has been wandering aimless for the last few years. What they want to achieve and how far they're willing to go to achieve it - there's a world of difference there, even putting aside their differing motivations for this fight.

*: That said, he does mention in the next chapter that her technique, speed, etc. are all exceptional.
Nandesuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 17:40   Link #307
Quol
That Guy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Road of Life
The first time he broke it, he only lasted around 10 seconds but now the limit it around 5 minutes.

Which means that each time he breaks the seal it gets slightly weaker and takes longer to remake, i think this makes sense since the reason his sister sealed him was probably because she didnt want him to use his power without a goal in mind (that one conversation they had about him fighting the boys)
But once he found a goal he will start breaking the seal more and after a bit it will break completely.

I would like this the most since if he cant beat the #1 of the weakest school in his psuedo-normal he has no chance with the other schools (even if he wasnt that serious)

What i'm looking forward for though is the 1v1 tourney that will happen when he has to fight julis after they both get stronger and their relationship deepens, but thats really far away.
__________________
Mondaiji-Taichi
"I'm - just as the appearance suggests - uncivilized and savage, Sakamaki Izayoi. Vulgar, Brutal, and Hedonistic, all that I need to be a hopeless person,
so please follow the Rules of Use and Dosage Guidelines, when interacting with me."

Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 17:42   Link #308
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Allekant revealed a tech that is said to be about imposible to perform (that Ayato will master at some point) and that is in line with Saya father line of research as payment already.
His lux will problaby change form, but i believe that Saya father will be the one in charge of that
I hope so too, but it looks like it isn't going to happen in this volume or the next if the illustrations are anything to go by.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 18:56   Link #309
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Currently freeloading at Hyoudou's residence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
The first time he broke it, he only lasted around 10 seconds but now the limit it around 5 minutes.

Which means that each time he breaks the seal it gets slightly weaker and takes longer to remake, i think this makes sense since the reason his sister sealed him was probably because she didnt want him to use his power without a goal in mind (that one conversation they had about him fighting the boys)
But once he found a goal he will start breaking the seal more and after a bit it will break completely.

I would like this the most since if he cant beat the #1 of the weakest school in his psuedo-normal he has no chance with the other schools (even if he wasnt that serious)

What i'm looking forward for though is the 1v1 tourney that will happen when he has to fight julis after they both get stronger and their relationship deepens, but thats really far away.
Just because his school is the weakest it doesnt imply that their #1 is the weakest of the #1s of all schools. The Festa is not decided by the power of one individual, it's decided by the result of all the students of each school that are participating in the Festa. Even if Kirin was the strongest of all the schools, she alone could not put Seidokan in first place.
__________________
I, appear from the closet. Ehem.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 19:21   Link #310
Quol
That Guy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Road of Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Just because his school is the weakest it doesnt imply that their #1 is the weakest of the #1s of all schools. The Festa is not decided by the power of one individual, it's decided by the result of all the students of each school that are participating in the Festa. Even if Kirin was the strongest of all the schools, she alone could not put Seidokan in first place.
Just because his school might not have the weakest #1 doesnt imply that they have the strongest, what i'm trying to say is that there are other people stronger then his school's #1 and if he doesnt get some kind of power up then he will have a hard time

On a side note, anyone know how many people are needed for the group tourney
__________________
Mondaiji-Taichi
"I'm - just as the appearance suggests - uncivilized and savage, Sakamaki Izayoi. Vulgar, Brutal, and Hedonistic, all that I need to be a hopeless person,
so please follow the Rules of Use and Dosage Guidelines, when interacting with me."

Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 19:32   Link #311
Vezon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Living
Ahh whats wrong with a little hardship. It is fun knowing that there are plenty of strong opponents it will force Ayato to get stronger and maybe learn a cool new ability.
Vezon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 19:59   Link #312
Quol
That Guy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Road of Life
This is starting to skew from my original post, what i meant is that his sister probably took this into account when she was making the seal so she made it get weaker every time he broke it (since he can use it for 5 minutes now as opposed to 10 seconds)
and this was probably because she knew when he got a goal in mind he would need greater power for whats up ahead; the other schools
__________________
Mondaiji-Taichi
"I'm - just as the appearance suggests - uncivilized and savage, Sakamaki Izayoi. Vulgar, Brutal, and Hedonistic, all that I need to be a hopeless person,
so please follow the Rules of Use and Dosage Guidelines, when interacting with me."

Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 00:06   Link #313
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
It's implied pretty strongly that he wasn't giving it his best. For example, though it's possible she never left him any openings to do so, he never once used any of his techniques during the fight. From the very beginning, there's a real discrepancy between the two's abilities. Fact of the matter is, whatever their "inborn talent" or whatever you want to call it, Kirin's obsessed enough with victory that she lets her uncle treat her like a dog whereas Ayato has been wandering aimless for the last few years. What they want to achieve and how far they're willing to go to achieve it - there's a world of difference there, even putting aside their differing motivations for this fight.

*: That said, he does mention in the next chapter that her technique, speed, etc. are all exceptional.
Would there be a rematch soon?

Also it has been hinted that there alot of unknown strong people at Seidokan, like Eishirou and Saya who is not in the page 1 but was hinted that they are as strong as them.

Truthfully speaking the page 1 people is living false pretence of being the strongest in Seidokan.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 17:53   Link #314
Nandesuto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter 4 is now up. As always, enjoy.
Nandesuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 17:57   Link #315
omegasereon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanks for the chapter Nandesuto!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 18:14   Link #316
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
well that was interesting to say the least disappointing on some levels but interesting
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 18:27   Link #317
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Currently freeloading at Hyoudou's residence
Thanks Nandesuto.
__________________
I, appear from the closet. Ehem.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 19:06   Link #318
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
It bothers me to see Ayato defeated so quickly after his debut, but on the bright side at least he managed to weasel his way out of treating Eishirou.

Wow. This Enterprise looks like it's run by Observers from Fringe. I wonder if they all look the same, too.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-08-27 at 19:24.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 20:27   Link #319
Jirachier
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Thanks for the chapter.
So he did mention that her swordmanship is superior, I really hope that when the time comes and he defeats her it will be completely a 1 on 1 and he becomes stronger rather than Julis intervening with some excuse like "you're not alone !" or "we're a team !", I hate it when 1v1 are ruined.
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 21:07   Link #320
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Currently freeloading at Hyoudou's residence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Thanks for the chapter.
So he did mention that her swordmanship is superior, I really hope that when the time comes and he defeats her it will be completely a 1 on 1 and he becomes stronger rather than Julis intervening with some excuse like "you're not alone !" or "we're a team !", I hate it when 1v1 are ruined.
Kirito says that same thing about every person he encounters but ends always being stronger than them. Ayato is too humble about his abilities and we can clearly see that he wasnt giving his best on that fight.

I wish Ayato could transform Ser-Vesta in a smaller sword, I dont like those overly big swords
__________________
I, appear from the closet. Ehem.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternate history, fantasy, harem, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.