AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-06, 03:22   Link #1201
Felliko
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
This is thread of the year LOL.
__________________
Felliko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 22:57   Link #1202
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 27
Well, it's been a while since I've posted here, so:

A really nice three girl Saki cosplay. I think two of the cosplayers in this one are Suou and Midori Kanda, not sure about the third:
http://kimokamehirosyu.blog93.fc2.co...-entry-89.html

A really cute catgirl maid cosplay by the 146 cm (4 foot 9.5 inches) Tomoyo:
http://masashan.exblog.jp/12669648/

(BTW, for those who remember the debate way back about Tomoyo's age, I'm getting the impression she's at least 20, since she recently blogged about... scotch whiskey. I can't make this stuff up.)

And finally, I tried for ages to see if I could track down the site of the photographer who originally made these, but since I couldn't find it, I'm just going to link to some pictures on behoimi.org of Yukari's awesome rendition of Hanekawa Tsubasa, complete with cat ears:
http://behoimi.org/post?tags=yukari+...&commit=Search
__________________

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 23:49   Link #1203
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Well, it's been a while since I've posted here, so:

A really nice three girl Saki cosplay. I think two of the cosplayers in this one are Suou and Midori Kanda, not sure about the third:
http://kimokamehirosyu.blog93.fc2.co...-entry-89.html

...

(BTW, for those who remember the debate way back about Tomoyo's age, I'm getting the impression she's at least 20, since she recently blogged about... scotch whiskey. I can't make this stuff up.)
...
That is some serious "taco goodness" there, heh.
Most/all of these young ladies are most likely 18-20+ with the rare exception - its simply that someone used to gauging age by "european", "american", or "african" indicators will typically underestimate ages. ... But 0utf0xZer0 already knows that
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 22:42   Link #1204
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
That is some serious "taco goodness" there, heh.
Most/all of these young ladies are most likely 18-20+ with the rare exception - its simply that someone used to gauging age by "european", "american", or "african" indicators will typically underestimate ages. ... But 0utf0xZer0 already knows that
To be honest, I was less surprised by a women with a face like Tomoyo's being old enough to drink in Japan than I was by the fact that a 146cm tall girl blogged about scotch whiskey.

And yeah, the taco is not up to the same standards as the fake beer that Horo cosplayer had in terms of looking good on camera. That said, the girl cosplaying Yuki in that set is cute so I'm going to post another set of the three:
http://kimokamehirosyu.blog93.fc2.co...-entry-36.html

For some reason it seems like every cosplay I see Suu do recently is evoking a "WHY IS SHE SO CUTE" reaction from me. Would love to see her try cosplaying Clannad's Kotomi sometimes given how she pulled off Yuki's hairstyle here.
__________________

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 01:38   Link #1205
starmine
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010


Nice cosplay, too bad she.....SIGH
starmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 02:30   Link #1206
Luna91
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
To be honest, I was less surprised by a women with a face like Tomoyo's being old enough to drink in Japan than I was by the fact that a 146cm tall girl blogged about scotch whiskey.

And yeah, the taco is not up to the same standards as the fake beer that Horo cosplayer had in terms of looking good on camera. That said, the girl cosplaying Yuki in that set is cute so I'm going to post another set of the three:
http://kimokamehirosyu.blog93.fc2.co...-entry-36.html

For some reason it seems like every cosplay I see Suu do recently is evoking a "WHY IS SHE SO CUTE" reaction from me. Would love to see her try cosplaying Clannad's Kotomi sometimes given how she pulled off Yuki's hairstyle here.
I'm just popping in to say that the girl with the pink hair has freaking amazing eyes....do want they are all really cute of course.
__________________
avi credit: main_titles
Luna91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 02:35   Link #1207
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In G-Dragon Heaven
An cosplay of RikuXD (Image)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/R...ikku_cos_1.jpg
Riku from (FF)
Here's an image of Riku
__________________
~♥BigBangBigBang♥~
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 05:03   Link #1208
Kudryavka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmine View Post
Nice cosplay, too bad she.....SIGH
Too bad she what? I think it's nice, and she even got a Les Paul - granted, it could just be an Epiphone or a replica, but hey.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 06:23   Link #1209
white wing
degausser
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Too bad she what? I think it's nice, and she even got a Les Paul - granted, it could just be an Epiphone or a replica, but hey.
too bad she was a...trap?
white wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 10:44   Link #1210
Fome
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Too bad she what? I think it's nice, and she even got a Les Paul - granted, it could just be an Epiphone or a replica, but hey.
Too bad she...is out of your league?
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 13:48   Link #1211
starmine
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
Too bad she...is out of your league?
Too bad she is in the WRONG business, let's just put it that way.
starmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 14:04   Link #1212
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
An cosplay of RikuXD (Image)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/R...ikku_cos_1.jpg
Riku from (FF)
Here's an image of Riku
Spoiler for Picture:
Best Riku cosplay I have ever seen o.o
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 23:12   Link #1213
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Buzzfeed put together their choices of best and worst cosplay of the year in an article.
I think cosplay watchers will recognize some of these .... good ones and brain-searing bad.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/anteater/bes...-worst-cosplay
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 22:51   Link #1214
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmine View Post


Nice cosplay, too bad she.....SIGH
What is the name of this cosplayer?
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 00:29   Link #1215
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
My burning question:

how do they get their stockings to stay up arghhhhhh

I MUST KNOW
__________________
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 00:35   Link #1216
Asuras
Dictadere~!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: On the front lines, fighting for inderpendence.
Elastics?
__________________
Asuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 01:01   Link #1217
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
My burning question:

how do they get their stockings to stay up arghhhhhh

I MUST KNOW
Apparently there's a product called "stocking glue" that can be used (according to a young lass I know who uses them). No idea what or where.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-09, 08:39   Link #1218
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Upper Austria
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
got 2 new pics from me dressed up like a Stalker from the game STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl/ Clear Sky/ Call of Pripjat

Spoiler for cosplay screens:
__________________
Black0raz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 10:00   Link #1219
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Not sure if this was posted before. Kirino, Kuroneko and Saori maid episode



The other pictures are big so, here's the links

Saori over at http://en.curecos.com/picture/list?id=275217
Kuroneko at http://en.curecos.com/picture/list?id=1133911
Kirino at http://en.curecos.com/picture/list?id=687344

Last edited by FlavorOfLife; 2011-01-10 at 10:11.
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 10:09   Link #1220
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmine View Post


Nice cosplay, too bad she.....SIGH
Definitely decent cosplay, but there is definitely something wrong about the Les Paul she's holding...

If the image was bigger I could be sure, but from what I can see, the strings are painted onto the frets - you can see the fret markers which don't have strings over them. It's not a complaint (in fact, it looks well made), but to those of you who are thinking that's a real $2500+ Gibson guitar, well, I'm almost sure it isn't.
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cosplay, photo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.