AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Little Busters

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-03, 23:35   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Little Busters - Avatar & Signature Request Thread [Read Guidelines]

Please adhere to the rules.
  1. Only ask for GIFs abiding by AnimeSuki Rules
    Please be aware of the size limitations as outlined in the forum rules. Avatars need to be 100 x 100 and under 100 KiB, Signatures need to be under 600 x 160 pixels and 100 Kib (102,400 bytes).
  2. Be Patient
    Don't be impatient so don't keep asking for your avatar or signature, you will get them when you get them. If you want it sooner then go make them yourself. People are creating avatars & signatures on their on free time and as a favor to everyone.
  3. Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
    We're not mind readers. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.
    Example:
    I want a GIF from Episode 1... Timeframe of: 7:02-7-04.
  4. Don't ask what software was used to create these GIF's.
    This isn't the thread to discuss that. You'll find all the information you need to get your started making anime GIFS in this thread: How to make your own animated Gifs
    Now that you know how to make them, this thread will help you make them better: Sig/Avatar tutorials by the makers [Index in First Post]
  5. Have fun.

If you do not follow these rules, you will be ignored. So don't bother asking again until you properly request something. And if you are just plain annoying, a Mod will slap you around with a wet trout.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 20:48   Link #2
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Hi there.

Can someone (if posible) make a gif picture of the opening when the entire Little Busters team is running till the title screen appear? From the first episode the timeframe is: 8:52 - 9:04.

Also, another one, please, and from the opening too. At the start, when Riki, then Masato, then Rin, then Kengo and lastly Kyosuke appear. Again, the timeframe on first episode is 8:40 - 8:47.

Would really appreciate this. Liked those two parts of the opening.
__________________
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 23:18   Link #3
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
Hi there.

Can someone (if posible) make a gif picture of the opening when the entire Little Busters team is running till the title screen appear? From the first episode the timeframe is: 8:52 - 9:04.

Also, another one, please, and from the opening too. At the start, when Riki, then Masato, then Rin, then Kengo and lastly Kyosuke appear. Again, the timeframe on first episode is 8:40 - 8:47.

Would really appreciate this. Liked those two parts of the opening.
So a simple gif , Sir? Uhmm.. you didn't mentioned the size so I'll use the stardard signature height..

My try.. sorry for the quality..

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 14:00   Link #4
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Don't worry about that, they are great. Thanks for the pictures.
__________________
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 07:54   Link #5
Chr0nicz420
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Can I have a GIF signature request where Rin panics and shaking(?) while holding a box at 14:57?

EDIT:

I forgot to specify what episode, sorry >_>. It's on episode 2.

Last edited by Chr0nicz420; 2012-10-17 at 07:29.
Chr0nicz420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 14:36   Link #6
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Hmmm... I'm going to request something hard (I think?). Anyone is welcome to try.

I want the phrase in my sig ""CLANNAD made half the world cry. The rest bawled like 10 year old girls" -Arturia Polaris"" In the same way that Kyousuke wrote down those quotes in episode 1...

/me hides behind flameshield.

Thankies if anyone even TRIES this.

Arty
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 16:43   Link #7
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr0nicz420 View Post
Can I have a GIF signature request where Rin panics and shaking(?) while holding a box at 14:57?

EDIT:

I forgot to specify what episode, sorry >_>. It's on episode 2.
How about this ?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Size and resolution are adjusted to AS limits already. Tell me if you need larger one.

Last edited by Kirayuki; 2012-10-17 at 17:46.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 08:13   Link #8
Chr0nicz420
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
How about this ?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Size and resolution are adjusted to AS limits already. Tell me if you need larger one.
Nice. It's alright. Thanks! =D
Chr0nicz420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 18:33   Link #9
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
I have an avatar request... Episode 03, 9:55 when Riki is pouting while talking to Kurugaya (Kurugaya is talking)...

Arigatou!

Arty

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. I want a GIF of the moment Anego strikes Masato but he ducks and she hits the column. The moment she turns around and her hair moves around majestically ending right before the next move she tries. (17:00-17:03 namely) Cheers again!
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact

Last edited by Arturia Polaris; 2012-10-20 at 22:08.
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 15:01   Link #10
maximilianjenus
[E]
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Whenever I see kud I feel like punching her face, but weirdly that does not make me feel bad at all, it's catarthic if so; so any kud avatar would be good, She smiles in the opening video ( 3:57 for episode 3)

EDIT,
also, her hug with kurusegaya( 4:26 episode 3) (whom I actually like), would make for a terrific signature.

thanks in advance

Last edited by maximilianjenus; 2012-10-21 at 23:37.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 18:15   Link #11
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
I have an avatar request... Episode 03, 9:55 when Riki is pouting while talking to Kurugaya (Kurugaya is talking)...

Arigatou!

Arty

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. I want a GIF of the moment Anego strikes Masato but he ducks and she hits the column. The moment she turns around and her hair moves around majestically ending right before the next move she tries. (17:00-17:03 namely) Cheers again!


Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
Whenever I see kud I feel like punching her face, but weirdly that does not make me feel bad at all, it's catarthic if so; so any kud avatar would be good, She smiles in the opening video ( 3:57 for episode 3)

EDIT,
also, her hug with kurusegaya( 4:26 episode 3) (whom I actually like), would make for a terrific signature.

thanks in advance
You never really stated if you wanted them animated so I left them static ^^



I just realised the last one was supposed to be a sig /fail/ >.<
__________________

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2012-11-22 at 19:18.
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 12:05   Link #12
DrKleiner
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United States
Can someone make me a good Kyousuke from LB! avatar? To be the size of my current avatar and to look similar to my signature.
__________________
DrKleiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 23:10   Link #13
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
Can some one make some more Kud avater especially the pajama one
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 03:26   Link #14
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Can some one make some more Kud avater especially the pajama one
It'll help if you have a specific request. Like timeframe and episode ^^

Not anime Kud but here is game Kud~

__________________

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2012-11-29 at 05:28.
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 23:22   Link #15
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
I dont know the time frame but maybe these will help

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/...pse0dea12a.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/...psd1666771.gif

forgot one

http://i.imgur.com/XLyuo.gif
__________________

Last edited by Master_Yoma; 2012-11-29 at 23:47.
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 23:25   Link #16
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
That's a killer!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 23:31   Link #17
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
I see I see~ Let me give it a shot ^^ Kud is my favourite after all

__________________

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2012-11-30 at 01:09.
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 22:00   Link #18
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
I see I see~ Let me give it a shot ^^ Kud is my favourite after all


Kud is just so cute its a shame that there not more avtars of her or the other

and thx for the work
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 15:06   Link #19
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
I've got a request.

Episode 11. Gif of Anego from 16:29 to 16:31

Arty
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 22:38   Link #20
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
I've got a request.

Episode 11. Gif of Anego from 16:29 to 16:31

Arty
Hoho... My try.. if I'm right....

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.